Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

:: Review :: Yonka creme 410 (tinted) & mini review of P
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Products Reviews Forum
Reply to topic
Mabsy

Sun Sep 21, 2003 1:36 am      Reply with quote
Ok, first things first. I'm really liking the Yonka creme 410 (the tinted version). I got a 5ml sample of this with my last EDS order and I'm about to order the full size.

The packaging actually says 'for fair skins' so I was expecting a slight tint to it when I opened it. To my surprise this comes out really dark out of the tube; to the extent that I was sure that it wasn't going to suit me. But a little goes a long way with this cream. It spreads wonderfully and even though it looks dark in the tube it leaves just a healthy glow on your face. I'm sure you're sick and tired of reading phrases such as 'imparts a healthy glow' on products but this is really the best way I can describe it. It smells nice; herbal which fades after a while.

The other thing I wanted to mention is PTR Power K Eye Rescue (for targeting dark circles). I started using this on the 2nd of September (don't laugh, I marked the date 'coz I want to keep track of results I'm getting with it Very Happy). I think you probably need to use this for at least 2 months to see proper results but I think it has actually lightened my dark circles already. It's quite a nice cream, what I don't really like about it is the encapsulated coenzyme Q10. These are the grey little spheres in the cream and you need to massage them in to break them. A trully difficult task for me 'coz they're slippery little suckers! Smile After about 2 weeks of use I ended up asking Magda how to use this cream just to double check that you're supposed to actually massage them in (which you are). I think it's doing a very good job so far and will do a 'proper review' of it after about another month of use.
System
Automatic Message
The above post is a review of the following product available at EDS:
Yonka Creme 410-T-6 Tinted (50 ml)
Yonka Creme 410-T-6 Tinted (50 ml)

Same cream as Cream 410 6 with the exception of a natural attractive tinted colour effect to give your face a summer vacation glow out of the tube. Makes a great solar defense foundation.
Helps the skin develop its own defense mechanism.
Softens and keeps the complexion well hydrated.
The tinted formula may be used as a foundation cream.

Replaced by {{14725}}.

Kate
5% products discount

Thu Sep 25, 2003 5:44 am      Reply with quote
(Great name - very cute!)

I shall wait for your update on the PTR cream! You didn't find the spheres abrasive? Surprised
Mabsy

Thu Sep 25, 2003 6:29 am      Reply with quote
Hi Kate and welcome to the forum Smile

Awww *blushes*, it is overly cutesy I know but for some reason it just stuck with me and I can't seem to shake it Smile

Re: the PTR Power K cream; I should have probably explained it better. The spheres are actually very soft and you don't feel them at all. It's like.... hmm it's actually quite hard to explain! Ok, you know those tiny Body Shop bath oil balls (the marble sized ones) that you pop into your bath and wait for the outside rubbery stuff to dissolve to let all the oil out? Imagine taking one of them out just before it got a chance to dissolve completely. It's all soft and squishy but still holds stuff inside it. Those spheres in PTR are like that (only a LOT smaller of course :P).

So you don't feel them but I find them quite hard to massage in 'coz they just keep running away from under my fingers Smile Perhaps I'm a bit overzealous with the cream though Surprised Maybe if I used less it wouldn't be as slippery... I'm sure I'll figure it out by the time I post a proper review of it and if I don't figure it out before then then you will definitely get to know about it Smile

I look forward to reading more of your reviews on the forum Smile

M.
System
Automatic Message
Wed Apr 24, 2024 4:31 am
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Juice Beauty Stem Cellular Resurfacing Micro-Exfoliant (90 ml) Pro-Derm Eye Contour Cream (20 ml) Sundari Gotu Kola and Boswellia Eye Serum (15 ml / 0.5 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA SkinĀ® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |