Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

:: Review :: YonKa Gel Nettoyant cleanser - anyone tried?
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Skin Care and Makeup Forum
Reply to topic
Mabsy

Fri Sep 26, 2003 3:45 pm      Reply with quote
This is not a review but rather a request for a review for a change Smile I've been doing some 'research' for my next order. That involves reading reviews here and on makeupalley. I wasn't even looking at cleansers seeing as I have Decleor Oil coming but I came across reviews for the YonKa Gel Nettoyant on MUA and I'm really tempted now! There's 7 reviews for this product on MUA and every single one is as positive and glowing as the next. The product is given a 5 star rating by each user! Has anybody here tried this? If you have could you please post your views on it?

I've pasted the reviews from the other site here (can't find a cached copy and I can't post a link because you have to have a login to MUA to view it so it wouldn't work).

Quote:

Reviewed by Mayra on 6/28/2003 5:25:00 PM
*Finally* picked this wonderful product while visiting Ageless the other day. This is a non-stripping foaming gel that removes even my Giorgio Armani LSF and all eye makeup in one easy step. Leaves the skin clean without feeling dehydrated or squeaky. Face looks fresh and toned. Contains marine flora, Litsea-Cubeba and orris root extract. Lovely sea foam tinted gel with the most pleasant and botanical with a hint of sea fragrance...must be the algae in it. Its just wonderful to use. I'm VERY pleased with this product and the whole experience of using it morning or night.

Reviewed by miumiu75 on 4/5/2003 8:34:00 PM
I might stray but I always return to this cleanser, sorry I ever stopped using it. It truly is worth every penney. It leaves my normal/dry in winter and normal/combo skin perfectly cleansed year round. It does foam a little in my hands but once on my face it feels like a fluid gel. The smell is refreshing, not perfumy. It takes off all my makeup and eye makeup (I do not wear waterproof though so I don't know about that). No tugging, pulling, eye-stinging. It lasts for a while too so I forgive the pricetag. My boyfriend loves it... I got my girlfriend hooked on it... just the best.

Reviewed by LOREBUNDE on 8/4/2002 9:39:00 AM
I HAVE TO SAY THIS IS THE BEST CLEANSER. IT MAKES YOUR FACE FEEL CLEAN, SOFT AND THE SUDS ARE ALMOST LUXERIOUS. I JUST THINK THE PRICE OF $27 WHICH LAST ME ABOUT 3 MOS. IS A LITTLE HIGH FOR CLEANSER. IT DOES REMOVE EYE MAKEUP W/NO PROB. THOUGH SO YOU WOULDN'T HAVE TO PURCHASE THAT! I REG. USE NEUTROGENA FRESH FOAMING CLEANSER WHICH IS CLOSE TO THIS BUT DOESN'T SMELL AS NICE. I PROBABLY WILL BUY IT AGAIN WHEN I WANT TO TREAT MYSELF.

Reviewed by bebe66 on 7/28/2002 12:30:00 PM
Love this! And I am a cleanser freak--tried tons and tons of cleanser--and this is one of my all-time faves. A light, gentle gel, lathers easily (but not tons of lather, which I don't like), smells great (those essential oils again!), cleans thoroughly and leaves my skin looking soo good. Clean, clear, refreshed, and radiant. Removes all makeup, no stinging eyes. Definitely not drying either. A must-try for cleanser freaks.

Reviewed by Valkyrie on 1/27/2002 12:42:00 PM
I am *so* happy with this cleanser. I have very sensitive skin (easily irritated, w/hormonal breakout cycles) and I swear after two days' use of this stuff my skin has never looked or felt better. Definitely worth the price.

Reviewed by claudiaee on 11/21/2001 5:54:00 PM
I love this cleanser. It cleans my makeup great but doesn't leave my skin feeling too dry. (I have combo skin by thw way) It is pricey though but the smell is great and the texture (gel of course) is really nice and soothing. I will definitely buy this product again...unless I find something cheaper that works the same Smile

Reviewed by PatriciaR on 11/2/2001 10:53:00 AM
I love this cleanser. It takes off all of my makeup including eye makeup without stinging my eyes. It does not dry out my skin but leaves me with a clean, fresh feeling. I love the smell but I wish the packaging was a pump bottle. It is on the expensive side but for me worth it!

System
Automatic Message
The above post is a review of the following product available at EDS:
Yonka Gel Nettoyant Cleansing Gel (200 ml / 6.76 floz)
Yonka Gel Nettoyant Cleansing Gel (200 ml / 6.76 floz)

Yonka Gel Nettoyant Cleanser is a 2-in-1 foamy gel formulation that cleanses while removing eye makeup. This cleanser not only improves complexion, but also enhances skin suppleness for a rejuvenated appeal.

System
Automatic Message
Thu Apr 18, 2024 9:43 pm
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Skin Biology Skin Signals Solution - Large (113 g / 4 oz) Sundari Elderflower Moisturizer for Normal / Combination Skin (50 ml / 1.7 floz) Luzern L'Essentials Alpine Rose Glacial Serum Masque Resilience Building Treatment (100 ml / 3.3 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA SkinĀ® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |