Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

Osea Seaglow Overnight Serum AHA Treatment (34 ml / 1.2 floz) Sundari Elderflower Moisturizer for Normal / Combination Skin (50 ml / 1.7 floz) Luzern L'Essentials Alpine Rose Glacial Serum Masque Resilience Building Treatment (100 ml / 3.3 floz)
:: Review :: Look at this link....she used Revitalash!
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Skin Care and Makeup Forum
Reply to topic
momtwin1998
10% products discount
free skin care

Wed Dec 27, 2006 1:13 pm      Reply with quote
http://makeupalley.com/account/galleries.asp?id=323887
System
Automatic Message
The above post is a review of the following product available at EDS:
RevitaLash (4.1 ml / 0.139 floz)
RevitaLash (4.1 ml / 0.139 floz)

Revitalash® is a unique eyelash conditioner that will help you achieve the natural beauty of Longer, Thicker, Fuller looking eyelashes. A very small amount of Revitalash® is applied once a day. No matter how brittle, short, fragile, thin or sparse your eyelashes are, Revitalash® can help you achieve your very own long, beautiful, healthy looking lashes.

vonstella
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Dec 27, 2006 1:17 pm      Reply with quote
Holy eyelashes! Thats almost too much, its impressive but maybe she had really long lashes to start with?

27~Texas~Oily~ fair~ breakout prone~ easily congested~Cysts caused by emotional stress~ Using Ayurvedic skin care and philosophy~ Dry brushing body and face~ On strict less is more routine~ We are all in the gutter, but some of us are looking at the stars~ Oscar Wilde
momtwin1998
10% products discount
free skin care

Wed Dec 27, 2006 1:20 pm      Reply with quote
I know i was thinking the same thing...that is really long and the seem to stick straight up and have no curve in the middle, that could make them look longer!
ariesxtreme
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Dec 27, 2006 1:26 pm      Reply with quote
I would like to see before pics though...okay I officially hate her Laughing

10% products discount
free skin care

Wed Dec 27, 2006 1:33 pm      Reply with quote
yep me too! I use JM but its not that extreme! My sister made a comment on my lashes last week as she was walking beside me and said your lashes are really long they almost touch your brows and she asked if i curl them and i don't they curl up more from using the JM. Even tho I go through bad periods were my lashes look very sparse from time to time, they do grow back...but it takes time to grow them back! I'm experiencing this right now! Sad I want to try revitalash after my JM is all used up and want to try Lush Lash Serum by CareKate.
ariesxtreme
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Dec 27, 2006 1:35 pm      Reply with quote
I'm almost done with my JM bottle, this makes me wanna try Revitalash, and hopefully Carekate's eyelash serum soon too!

20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Dec 27, 2006 2:00 pm      Reply with quote
i see she also used jan marini, nice results!

10% products discount
free skin care

Wed Dec 27, 2006 2:03 pm      Reply with quote
but mostly revitalash she used I take it
sigma
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Dec 27, 2006 2:11 pm      Reply with quote
I am also waiting for Carekate's lash serum.
I have JM, but have a bad reaction to it.

20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Dec 27, 2006 2:12 pm      Reply with quote
sigma wrote:
I have JM, but have a bad reaction to it.

Isn't her lash serum just the conditioning serum? It's actually not the eyelash growing serum right? Thought that was still pending with all the legal details and all.

10% products discount
free skin care

Wed Dec 27, 2006 2:16 pm      Reply with quote
No...CareKate's Serum does grow lashes...do a search.
MermaidGirl
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Dec 27, 2006 2:17 pm      Reply with quote
Holy cow! Her lashes are unreal looking! I mean, really, they look unreal - like fakes or something. My sister has the best lashes in the world, they look like that except naturally, no treatments or anything, but this girl's lashes are even longer than my sister's. She must've had long lashes to start with. I'm using JM and LL right now, and I don't know what I'd do if my lashes turned out like that - mine are short, blonde, straight and sparse (exact opposite of my sister's) - I think I'd freak out with joy! I might even have to throw an eyelash party!
doba
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Dec 27, 2006 2:52 pm      Reply with quote
TAMgirl99
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Dec 27, 2006 2:54 pm      Reply with quote
Did anyone else notice that EDS has just added this product to their lineup? Anyone want to be the EDS guinea pig? Laughing
Lola Moroney
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Wed Dec 27, 2006 2:55 pm      Reply with quote
Thanks MOMTWIN 98 for the great site so many reviews I do not know if Revitlash would work for me as my lashes are long but gone grey though no colour in my hair yet
ariesxtreme
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Dec 27, 2006 3:03 pm      Reply with quote
momtwin1998 wrote:
No...CareKate's Serum does grow lashes...do a search.

I thought she was still working on her serum , but don't think it's up for selling yet due to legal issues which she needs to straighten out. What she has out is her eyelash gloss that I know for sure. Unless she does have the serum out and I just didn't see it on her list. Can someone confirm this please?

Ah heck..I'll just pm her Wink

20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Dec 27, 2006 3:19 pm      Reply with quote
aries--carekate has 2 lash serums. the one she has available now is a lash conditioner. the one she is getting a patent for now is her lash growth serum. HTH

20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Dec 27, 2006 3:20 pm      Reply with quote
TAMgirl99 wrote:
Did anyone else notice that EDS has just added this product to their lineup? Anyone want to be the EDS guinea pig? Laughing

good idea--anyone with virgin lashes wanna try? Laughing

20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Dec 27, 2006 3:24 pm      Reply with quote
I'm seriously thinking about it. No way would I try the Marini because I've used three of her face products and had my eyes swell up and get very red. But this one, I might try.

Kimberly
ariesxtreme
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Dec 27, 2006 3:30 pm      Reply with quote
skincareaddicted wrote:
aries--carekate has 2 lash serums. the one she has available now is a lash conditioner. the one she is getting a patent for now is her lash growth serum. HTH

Oh I know sweetie, but the lash growth serum, is that available to purchase yet. I wasn't sure and was wondering if she was still working out the details first before letting us buy them.

20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Dec 27, 2006 3:31 pm      Reply with quote
skincareaddicted wrote:
TAMgirl99 wrote:

good idea--anyone with virgin lashes wanna try? Laughing

I'm almost tempted. Mine are practically virgin again since I ripped out half of them a few months back and they're still trying to fill in.

20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Dec 27, 2006 3:33 pm      Reply with quote
I am so tempted too.

Wish Carrie's serum was already available to purchase. Oh well...

20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Dec 27, 2006 3:57 pm      Reply with quote
Holy smokes - those lashes are hard to believe!Come on - there must be some singles glued on, no?! Have any EDS forum members had results like that?
Pudoodles
ariesxtreme
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Dec 27, 2006 4:02 pm      Reply with quote
I'm thinking she had long lashes to begin with. That's just digusting that her lower lashes are longer than my top lashes!!! Mad

20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Dec 27, 2006 4:29 pm      Reply with quote
That's what my lashes are like. I said in another post that they're so long I actually cut them, otherwise it looks too freaky! I used vaseline (years ago), which made them really moisturised and then JM a couple of years ago and nothing since.
System
Automatic Message
Thu Apr 18, 2024 10:36 am
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Cosmedix Surge Hyaluronic Acid Booster (30 ml / 1 floz) IS Clinical C Eye Serum Advance+ (15 ml / 0.5 floz) Pro-Derm Eye Contour Cream (20 ml)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA Skin® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |