Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

IS Clinical C Eye Serum Advance+ (15 ml / 0.5 floz) Pro-Derm Eye Contour Cream (20 ml) Luzern L'Essentials Alpine Rose Glacial Serum Masque Resilience Building Treatment (100 ml / 3.3 floz)
:: Review :: Cellcosmet Anti Sress Mask Review
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Products Reviews Forum
Reply to topic
Barbara Portno
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Thu Oct 02, 2003 1:25 pm      Reply with quote
Guess what......this mask is great and at first glance I think, I repeat [i]I think[/i] it may be as nice as the Valmont Glacier moisturizer. It gave me the same effect, the softening of my lines/features as the moisturizer has. The product comes in a substancial size, it should last six months. That seems to be a consistant comment (of mine anyway) about Cellcosmet. Each product I have purchased has lasted longer than I expected. Can't beat that....:P

Babs
System
Automatic Message
The above post is a review of the following product available at EDS:
Cellcosmet Anti-Stress Mask-Cream (50 ml / 1.8 oz)
Cellcosmet Anti-Stress Mask-Cream (50 ml / 1.8 oz)

Special anti-stress mask-cream that leaves your skin matt. A really deep-working and intensive moisturizing skin-bath. Restores the natural moisture balance in dehydrated skin, giving it an immediate long-lasting smoothness and freshness. The hart of original formula for this cream includes natural clays with matifying properties, as well as orange-flower water and rose water that act synergetically to purify, soften and sooth the skin.

Replaced by {{21611s}}.

Caspers Mum

Thu Oct 02, 2003 2:00 pm      Reply with quote
This is a gorgeous product, fit for any diva, and guaranteed to brighten, refrsh, nourish, and add radiance to the most laclustre complexion. You're right, Barbara: the products are very concentrated, and do go a long way!
jenny
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Thu Oct 02, 2003 7:06 pm      Reply with quote
Hi Barbara

Have you tried Valmont's Renewing pack too? How do Cellcosmet Anti Stress stack up against Valmont's Renewing?

BTW, your hubby is soooooo sweet. He is worth every cent you put into YOUR skin care.......

Very Happy
Barbara Portno
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sat Oct 04, 2003 4:47 am      Reply with quote
Hi Jenny,

I haven't tried Valmont's Renewing pack yet, but it is definitely on the next Order! Wink I did just try another Cellcosmet "intensive treatment" and I can't believe how soft feeling and looking it left my face. I am cursed with a comment that was made many years ago by a very handsome and wealthy gentleman that I had a little crush on (while I was living on Nantucket for the summer, I was about 16!!!!) and he said "a beautiful woman doesn't need money or expensive clothes, but a soft face." I never knew what he meant until I was in my early twenties and a not so handsome man said, "you have a very soft look about you Babs". I connected those two comments and have "lived up" to them since. (I am in my 40's, late 40'sSad). Boy did I get off the subject...Sad Anyhow, Cellcosmet Ultra Cell is running neck in neck with Valmont Glacier moisturizer. THERE IS A BIG PRICE DIFFERNCE. I think, I think, the results are very, very similar. In fact, if I had to say, I would put the Ultra Cell over the Glacier. I will let you know when I make the final call because I will buy the one I like best. Very Happy
jenny
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Mon Oct 06, 2003 11:10 pm      Reply with quote
Hi Barbara
Thks for your reply. I was travelling, which explains my late response.

I am looking forward to your "verdict" - thks for the feedback - it really helps.

gracedhy
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Aug 17, 2007 12:05 pm      Reply with quote
hmmm, any updates on this mask?
Skincare
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Aug 17, 2007 12:31 pm      Reply with quote
I've used it and it is safe if you suffer from acne, but I would not use it on weekly basis just be play it safe.
gracedhy
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Aug 17, 2007 12:44 pm      Reply with quote
Skincare wrote:
I've used it and it is safe if you suffer from acne, but I would not use it on weekly basis just be play it safe.

skincare, what's wrong using it on weekly basis?
Skincare
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Aug 17, 2007 1:00 pm      Reply with quote
I don't know....I personally don't want to take chances Confused
skinmelon
10% products discount
free skin care

Fri Aug 17, 2007 11:48 pm      Reply with quote
I have used up one half of this mask, nothing spectacular and definitely would not repurchase as there are tons of products out there which are way more superior result and much cheaper. Sad
nickieygirl
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sun Aug 19, 2007 7:16 am      Reply with quote
Wow@@ I might also try this one in my next order. I really love face mask. It can relax me. Thanks for review.
moonshadow
5% products discount

Thu Jan 10, 2008 10:57 pm      Reply with quote
for me I would prefer Valmont Renewing Pack rather than this one.
blackmamba
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sat Jan 12, 2008 9:33 pm      Reply with quote
This is the best face mask I've used! I will repurchase this again!!! Nice glowing complexion afterwars. Skin is smooth. No breakouts. No irritations. Can't beat that!
Windyemmy
10% products discount
free skin care

Fri Mar 21, 2008 12:17 am      Reply with quote
Caspers Mum wrote:
This is a gorgeous product, fit for any diva, and guaranteed to brighten, refrsh, nourish, and add radiance to the most laclustre complexion. You're right, Barbara: the products are very concentrated, and do go a long way!

Bah...hooked again...
I have Valmont renewing pack,it's good but not a big wow to me, hopefully this mask will amaze me, i'm mask junkie... Embarassed
Mike
10% products discount
free skin care

Fri Mar 21, 2008 2:00 am      Reply with quote
I want to try this mask too! Hope it can give me surprise.
yeahyeah
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Mar 23, 2008 11:57 am      Reply with quote
I would like to give this mask a try, as it's cheaper than the Precious one, but I'm not really sure of the benefits it can bring me. From what I've read this mask is hydrating and moisturising but other than that...does it help with acne, fine lines, firming etc?

Thanks

10% products discount
free skin care

Sun May 11, 2008 5:26 am      Reply with quote
I want to know more about it also, is it drying , because every clay mask I have tried has dried me out.
Sel
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sun May 11, 2008 5:35 am      Reply with quote
YeahYeah, just saw your post. Personally I don't think it helps as such with acne, or fine lines etc. It certainly doesn't make my acne any worse though. I can't quite explain why I really love this mask. It's just a very gentle clay mask, that happens to be very effective too, and my skin always looks really 'calm' and rested after I've used it. I'm trying to find a cheaper replacement for it. At the moment I'm using Ina Crystals mask, which you can get from Space NK.
Sel
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sun May 11, 2008 5:38 am      Reply with quote
Nibn....I don't find this mask drying at all which is one of the reasons I like it. Even though I have quite oily skin and am tempted to use more drying clay based masks I can use the Cellcosmet mask all over my face and use a more drying clay based mask to spot treat if needs be.
yeahyeah
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Tue May 13, 2008 6:35 am      Reply with quote
Sel wrote:
YeahYeah, just saw your post. Personally I don't think it helps as such with acne, or fine lines etc. It certainly doesn't make my acne any worse though. I can't quite explain why I really love this mask. It's just a very gentle clay mask, that happens to be very effective too, and my skin always looks really 'calm' and rested after I've used it. I'm trying to find a cheaper replacement for it. At the moment I'm using Ina Crystals mask, which you can get from Space NK.

Hi Sel, thanks for answering my question. I've still not bought this mask cos I cant really see the benefits of it. From everything that I've read, its nothing more than a calming, soothing mask.
Thanks!
Nimue
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Tue May 13, 2008 9:49 am      Reply with quote
It sounds like it gives great results but it's so expnesive! I don't even want to think about products like these...
bushy
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Wed May 14, 2008 12:58 am      Reply with quote
Nimue wrote:
It sounds like it gives great results but it's so expnesive! I don't even want to think about products like these...

This is my favourite mask and is worth every cent. You would have to use it to appreciate how good it is. Perhaps you could get a sample from EDS.

10% products discount
free skin care

Wed May 14, 2008 4:53 am      Reply with quote
Nimue wrote:

same here but thanks sel
Nimue
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Wed May 14, 2008 12:25 pm      Reply with quote
bushy wrote:
Nimue wrote:

This is my favourite mask and is worth every cent. You would have to use it to appreciate how good it is. Perhaps you could get a sample from EDS.

That's the thing! I can't even risk trying, cause then what if I like it?? I'm probably better off not knowing what I'm missing. Smile
chicot
10% products discount
free skin care

Thu May 15, 2008 8:17 am      Reply with quote
Can this one be applied around eye area? I am also hope the mask could be used as a eye mask. It could save lots of job.
System
Automatic Message
Fri Apr 19, 2024 4:15 am
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Pro-Derm Eye Contour Cream (20 ml) Shira Nutriburst Glow C Power Duo (40 ml) Luzern L'Essentials Alpine Rose Glacial Serum Masque Resilience Building Treatment (100 ml / 3.3 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA SkinĀ® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |