Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

Skin Biology Skin Signals Solution - Large (113 g / 4 oz) Shira Nutriburst Glow C Power Duo (40 ml) Luzern L'Essentials Alpine Rose Glacial Serum Masque Resilience Building Treatment (100 ml / 3.3 floz)
:: Review ::Decleor Aromessence Ylang Ylang
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Products Reviews Forum
Reply to topic
Kate
5% products discount

Fri Oct 17, 2003 9:47 am      Reply with quote
I love the scent of Ylang Ylang. If I see anything with the words 'ylang ylang', there's a high chance I'll impulse buy. I place the blame on Decleor. Though I have normal/dry skin, I tried this one out anyway. I use it sparingly, and have no regrets thus far. The scent is heavenly - if you're looking at purchasing one of Decleor's Aromessences, this one is sublime.
System
Automatic Message
The above post is a review of the following product available at EDS:
Decleor Aromessence Ylang Ylang Purifying Serum (15 ml / 0.5 oz)
Decleor Aromessence Ylang Ylang Purifying Serum (15 ml / 0.5 oz)

This serum of Ylang Ylang, Geranium, Rosemary and St Thomas Bay Essential Oils, with a fine and silky texture, is specially formulated for the daily care of combination to oily skin. Results: Purified skin that feels bright, clean and clear.

Replaced by {{14802}}.

Mabsy

Fri Oct 17, 2003 4:48 pm      Reply with quote
LOL. I agree, the blame lies squrely with Decleor for making their products so divine! Smile

So far I've tried the Aromessence Angelique, Neroli and Rose D'Orient. All smelling absolutely beautiful! I've avoided the Ylang Ylang because it said it was for oily skins but seeing as you and I have the same skin type I will give this one a go too one day.

Mabsy.
esq
10% products discount
free skin care

Sun Oct 19, 2003 4:01 pm      Reply with quote
I have oily skin and this oil is wonderful. It is wonderful to balance your skin. Did you know that you're not supposed to have a T-zone?
I had to get away from the whole idea of putting an "OIL" on my face. It's just a great product.
dagny
5% products discount

Wed Oct 22, 2003 9:12 am      Reply with quote
May I ask what the "carrier" oil is for the Rose D'Orient one? I saw that the ylang ylang contained hazlenut oil and that the Angelica contained wheatgerm oil (which, is comedogenic to me), but what bout the Rose D'Orient?

Also, as I have never used hazlenut oil, have you users ever found this to be comedogenic? As my pores are so tiny, things clog it so easily!!
Thanks!

Dagny
Kate
5% products discount

Fri Oct 24, 2003 5:56 am      Reply with quote
I'm not sure about your question regarding hazelnut oil, however, I can tell you that I haven't had a problem with this oil (and pores).
System
Automatic Message
Mon Apr 15, 2024 11:48 pm
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Skin Biology Skin Signals Solution - Large (113 g / 4 oz) IS Clinical C Eye Serum Advance+ (15 ml / 0.5 floz) Shira Nutriburst Glow C Power Duo (40 ml)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA SkinĀ® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |