Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

IS Clinical C Eye Serum Advance+ (15 ml / 0.5 floz) Dr Dennis Gross B³Adaptive SuperFoods™ Stress Repair Face Cream (60 ml / 2.0 floz) Shira Nutriburst Glow C Power Duo (40 ml)
:: Review :: Eminence Stone Crop Serum
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Products Reviews Forum
Reply to topic
LizaA
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Mon Mar 12, 2007 8:15 pm      Reply with quote
I ordered this along with the Stone Crop sampler set.

Eminence Stone Crop Serum comes in a 30ml size dropper bottle. So far I have no problem with the packaging. The Stone Crop Serum is purported to be hydrating, soothing and lightening.

Texture- Gel, rather thick and viscous. It reminded me of a thinner aloe vera gel.

Colour- Light green, the serum contains tiny pulp particles of stone crop but one applied it's not visible to th eye.

Scent- has the same scent as Stone Crop Masque and to a degree the Stone Crop Cream. It's not overpowering and it smells sweet.

Verdict: I rather like this serum, it feels hydrating without being sticky or greasy. My skin has been suffering from hormonal fluctuation but so far this serum hasn't aggravated any breakouts. As far as lightening the pigmentation I don't think it has made any difference to the sun spots on my cheeks or on the pesky old acne scars along my jawline. I feel that Eminence range isn't formulated to an active degree that it would make physiological difference to the skin anyway. I would recommend this as a moisturiser. Eminence has the Stone Crop Hydrating Gel (name?) which was included in the sampler kit and I found it alittle difficult to make a clear distinction between the Stone Crop Serum and the Hydrating Gel.
System
Automatic Message
The above post is a review of the following product available at EDS:
Eminence Organics Stone Crop Serum (30 ml / 1 floz)
Eminence Organics Stone Crop Serum (30 ml / 1 floz)

Look years younger after one application of our Stone Crop Serum. This intense hydrator relieves the appearance of signs of aging as you benefit from its super antioxidant benefits.

havana8

Wed Mar 14, 2007 7:33 pm      Reply with quote
Thanks for an interesting review, Liza! Very Happy I've been wondering about the serum... I just read Tam's recent review on the Stone Crop Body Lotion in which she mentioned that the lotion has been starting to lighten her "tanned" skin. It seems it works for some and not others... I wonder what the difference between the two products are in terms of lightening efficacy? or maybe it only lightens specific discoloration?
Lara1
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Mar 14, 2007 9:24 pm      Reply with quote
Thanks for a review! I started to look for serums, it is hard to decide what to try first.

15% products discount
free skin care

Thu Mar 15, 2007 12:16 am      Reply with quote
Hmmm... does anyone know the ingredient listing for the Stone Crop Body Lotion? Maybe it's more active than the serum? Though I always thought serums were supposed to be more concentrated than other skin care lines.

I think if hyperpigmentation is a major concern then products containing high active levels vitamin c, AHAs, bearbery extract, arbutin, azelaic, kojic or hydroquinone (if you disregard alot of the cancer reports) are better ingredients to use. Smile
andaman_gypsy
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Mar 15, 2007 12:27 am      Reply with quote
Here's the ingredient list of Stone Crop Body Lotion. Another member (tam) posted it on her review of the product.

Ingredients: Stonecrop, Stonecrop Extract, Carrot Extract, Bioflavonoids, Natural Moisturizing Factor, Corn Germ (Zea Mays) Oil, Natural Cream Base, Biocomplex (Vitamin A, Ester C, Vitamin E, Coenzyme Q10, Alpha Lipoic Acid), Lemon Oil, Lavender Oil, Xanthan Gum, Glycine Derivative, Glycerine.

15% products discount
free skin care

Sat Mar 17, 2007 10:53 pm      Reply with quote
I am really interested in Eminence these days. But I would like to try Eminence Cranberry Pomegranate Masque. Any one knows about it?
puregdstuf
10% products discount
free skin care

Sun May 20, 2007 3:13 am      Reply with quote
i used the Stone Crop Hydrating Gel and didn't like it as it left a layer on my skin and had "rub off" bits when i applied my foundation over. It hydrated ok but dont think there was any lightening or any pigmentation from spots. Wouldn't purchase again.
tam
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Jun 18, 2007 10:02 am      Reply with quote
I've been using the Eminence Stone Crop Serum for about a week; too short for any long term benefits, but I just wanted to throw out my opinion on it. Smile

LOVE the scent of this serum... it's clean and fresh and dissipates quickly.

I have mild rosacea that is hormonally triggered. I apply this in the morning and it quickly reduces any redness that I may have and it's soothing and healing for blemishes.
evawan712

Wed Jun 27, 2007 4:36 am      Reply with quote
The eminence stone crop serum is an excellent serum that i ever meet. I already used up two bottle and I am going to buy the third one. It's texture is fresh and oil free. The smell is special. My face is irritated and itchy. After using it for a month, it calm the skin and relieve reddness.
dskle123

Mon Jul 28, 2008 2:38 pm      Reply with quote
I love the Stone Crop Serum! I have been using it for over a month and I have not noticed much lightening (it is summer though and it could just be that my skin has more colour at this time of year)... however, I have noticed the calming effects it has. I put it on after I use an Eminence Masque and any inflammation that I may have gotten from the masque is gone once I apply the Serum.
I would highly recommend all Eminence products... This is an especially great product to introduce men to. Most men want a simple routine (if you can get them into one at all!) A quick wash with an Eminence Cleanser and finish with the Stonecrop Serum and they are good! No greasy texture, No flowery/fruity smells... it's perfect for them!

10% products discount
free skin care

Tue Jul 29, 2008 1:31 am      Reply with quote
How about the Stone Crop mask?
vassbeaute
10% products discount
free skin care

Sun Aug 03, 2008 9:12 pm      Reply with quote
thanks Liza A i was wanting to buy the serum and try it as its included in the box kit. ill will buy it soon and let all of you know how it goes . thanks Heaps
tinali0202
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Mon Jan 05, 2009 3:27 am      Reply with quote
thanks for liz share the result with us. seems like there is not that much effect with the pore scars and not strong lightning as well. still wang to try ,very interesting on it !~
tinali0202
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Mon Jan 05, 2009 3:33 am      Reply with quote
hahaqj wrote:
How about the Stone Crop mask?

iam interesting with both of these mask and serum too. well, seems like not some many people like this product, i still want to try. i thought the only thing that we can do is, try the start kit of stone crop and see how is going ,if it is working well, then we can have a large size one. how do u think about it
Gavelgirl

Tue Jan 20, 2009 8:28 pm      Reply with quote
I have used Eminence in the past as it was the product line used by my aesthetician but after some time the moisturizers became very tacky and my aest. researched and found that the actual cold compress hungarian recipes had been sold off to ilike organics, just fyi. I switched to ilike and I like it but I am currently looking for a new product line so that is why I am here!
FILLYANA

Fri Feb 06, 2009 4:27 pm      Reply with quote
Eminence products weren't sold off to ilike organics, Eminence was supposed to renew their contract with their manufacturer in Hungary in 2005, but they never did, so that's when Szep Elet came in and began selling the products again in the North American markets. I feel very upset that everyone thinks that ilike organics is the copycat, or not as good, when actually they are. I still don't understand why Eminence can use the same marketing materials, stating that they are "the original maunfacturer for 50 years" when they aren't even using anything made in Hungary. I would say stick with ilike organics, just look for a new moisturizer, maybe your skin has changed, and stonecrop just isn't for you anymore. I use them at my skin care clinic and I love all the products, I'm sure there is something there you can love too!
beauty mask
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Thu Aug 25, 2011 9:44 am      Reply with quote
I tried stone crop cleanser, serum and gel. All are good.

5% products discount

Sat Sep 10, 2011 3:59 am      Reply with quote
i am now struggling to buy the stone crop serum or moisturiser...
do you have any idea?
beauty mask
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sat Sep 10, 2011 8:41 am      Reply with quote
I like serum, it can use day and night, I have not try cream, I am not sure is it too rich for me or not.

5% products discount

Sat Sep 10, 2011 5:43 pm      Reply with quote
I love every Eminence product!! Especially the rose serials.
whskdgs
5% products discount

Sun Sep 11, 2011 7:34 am      Reply with quote
[quote="laifuwangcai"]I love every Eminence product!! Especially the rose serials.[/quote]

my fd used one produtct in the rose serials (i can't remember the name =P), and she got senstive~ at last, she got another product in antoher serial instead~
so some of the rose products may not be suitable for people of sensitive skin. Confused
Judy Chen
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Mon Oct 13, 2014 8:48 pm      Reply with quote
I want to include stone crop hydrating gel in my next purchase, but it seems to me more people prefer serum. Now, I need to have second thought...
supermacyb
10% products discount
free skin care

Sat Oct 24, 2015 12:16 am      Reply with quote
http://www.essentialdayspa.com/eminence-exclusive-stone-p_6861.htm

I want to buy this set in my next purchase that I can try all the product in Stone Crop. Nice Laughing
arielstar08
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Feb 21, 2019 12:24 am      Reply with quote
I love love the fragrance (natural) of stonecrop in Eminence. You can almost smell it's working (it's impossible to, I know)
System
Automatic Message
Wed Apr 17, 2024 8:00 pm
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Peter Thomas Roth Instant FIRMx Eye (30 ml / 1 floz) Pro-Derm Eye Contour Cream (20 ml) Shira Nutriburst Glow C Power Duo (40 ml)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA Skin® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |