Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

Skin Biology Skin Signals Solution - Large (113 g / 4 oz) Dr Dennis Gross B³Adaptive SuperFoods™ Stress Repair Face Cream (60 ml / 2.0 floz) Lifeline ProPlus Night Recovery Moisture Complex (50 ml / 1.7 floz)
:: Review :: Bioelements Sleepwear - Rave!
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Products Reviews Forum
Reply to topic
Cadia
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Thu Jun 21, 2007 4:55 pm      Reply with quote
I really love this cream that I discovered by chance. It's meant for moderately to definitely dry skin, but my skin is not dry and I don't find it too rich even in summer. It melts into my skin and leaves it moisturized, radiant and plump. I've only tried one other Bioelements product (Oxygenation) and couldn't stand the smell, but that's no problem with Sleepwear

Aqua (Water), Buxus Chinensis (Jojoba) Oil, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter), Carthamus Tinctorius (Safflower) Oil, Glycerin, Dimethicone, Vaccinium Macrocarpon (Cranberry) OIl, Cetyl Esters, Stearic Acid, Phytosterol Isostearate, PEG-100 Stearate, Glyceryl Stearate, Perflouropolymethylisopropyl Ether, Cetearyl Alcohol, Ceteareth-20, Polyglyceryl Methacrylate, Palmityoyl Oligopeptide, Calcium PCA, Retinol, Tocopherol, Hydroxyethyl Acrylate/Sodium Acryloyldimethyltaurate Copolymer, Squalane, Acrylates Copolymer, Polysorbate 60, Polysorbate 20, Citrus Bergamia (Bergamot) Oil, Laureth-4, Propylene Glycol, Butylene Glycol, Methylparaben, Chlorphenesin, Potassium Hydroxide.
System
Automatic Message
The above post is a review of the following product available at EDS:
Bioelements Sleepwear (44 ml / 1.5 floz)
Bioelements Sleepwear (44 ml / 1.5 floz)

Sleepwear works overnight to smooth the appearance of lines and wrinkles as it dramatically improves moisture and tone. With Sleepwear's trusted "dream team" formula of calcium, retinol, peptides and cranberry seed oil, dry skin awakens replenished and energized. Collagen and elastin rewarded, firmness reclaimed. Skin looks more youthful, more rested and ready to face the day. Packaged with a convenient spatula to keep formula effective, safe + free from contamination.

havana8

Thu Jun 21, 2007 6:33 pm      Reply with quote
Cadia wrote:
I really love this cream that I discovered by chance. It's meant for moderately to definitely dry skin, but my skin is not dry and I don't find it too rich even in summer. It melts into my skin and leaves it moisturized, radiant and plump. I've only tried one other Bioelements product (Oxygenation) and couldn't stand the smell, but that's no problem with Sleepwear

Aqua (Water), Buxus Chinensis (Jojoba) Oil, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter), Carthamus Tinctorius (Safflower) Oil, Glycerin, Dimethicone, Vaccinium Macrocarpon (Cranberry) OIl, Cetyl Esters, Stearic Acid, Phytosterol Isostearate, PEG-100 Stearate, Glyceryl Stearate, Perflouropolymethylisopropyl Ether, Cetearyl Alcohol, Ceteareth-20, Polyglyceryl Methacrylate, Palmityoyl Oligopeptide, Calcium PCA, Retinol, Tocopherol, Hydroxyethyl Acrylate/Sodium Acryloyldimethyltaurate Copolymer, Squalane, Acrylates Copolymer, Polysorbate 60, Polysorbate 20, Citrus Bergamia (Bergamot) Oil, Laureth-4, Propylene Glycol, Butylene Glycol, Methylparaben, Chlorphenesin, Potassium Hydroxide.

Thanks so much for posting about this one, Cadia. I have been wondering about it for quite some time now. Very Happy
Cadia
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Fri Jun 22, 2007 7:49 am      Reply with quote
Havana8, I hope you'll like it as much as I do Very Happy
I have not seen any review of it and I find it very strange because I don't think I can be the only one in love with it, can I? Anxious

Now, if only I could find an eye cream with similar effect, I would happily take a break from product hunting for a while Smile
CrazyForClooney
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Fri Jun 22, 2007 10:42 am      Reply with quote
The ingredients look good, would like to try as I am dry, but can you tell me more about the smell, please, I am so fragrance sensitive lately. When you say "no problem" with the smell, does that mean there is no fragrance or its a pleasant fragrance, I need, well, no fragrance. Thanks!

15% products discount
free skin care

Fri Jun 22, 2007 12:38 pm      Reply with quote
It has only a touch of fragrance, I don't know how to describe it, but it's just from the ingredients and it's gone in seconds Smile

I'm not very sensitive to fragrance, but I can't imagine it will cause problems even though you are. The box says "no synthetic fragrance added" if that helps.

The Oxygenation cream smelled a bit burned after I've applied it, almost like the smell of some self tanners, but I've not noticed anything like that with Sleepwear.

HTH
Cadia Smile
CrazyForClooney
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Fri Jun 22, 2007 2:37 pm      Reply with quote
thanks very much, that helps!

20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Jun 22, 2007 3:11 pm      Reply with quote
CrazyForClooney wrote:
The ingredients look good, would like to try as I am dry, but can you tell me more about the smell, please, I am so fragrance sensitive lately. When you say "no problem" with the smell, does that mean there is no fragrance or its a pleasant fragrance, I need, well, no fragrance. Thanks!

I think the fragrance is coming from the citris oil which should be harmless. Smile
fawnie
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Jun 22, 2007 5:56 pm      Reply with quote
Smells like lavender to me! Nice for a "Sleepwear" product Very Happy

20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Jun 22, 2007 8:33 pm      Reply with quote
I have a sample of this that came in a Beauty Test Tube. It is a very thick rich cream. I don't know if it would be good for someone with oily skin or a tendency towards acne breakouts.

I have dry skin and have used it a number of times overnight (that's what I think it's for). The smell is not strong: slightly citrusy - for some reason it reminds me of cranberries. But the scent is probably due to the bergamot. I would only wear this as an overnight cream as bergamot can be photo sensitizing (make your skin sensitive to the sun).

15% products discount
free skin care

Sat Jun 23, 2007 2:39 am      Reply with quote
lunarmm wrote:
I have a sample of this that came in a Beauty Test Tube. It is a very thick rich cream. I don't know if it would be good for someone with oily skin or a tendency towards acne breakouts.
No, it's probably not good for oily skin. I forgot to mention it, but there is a new version for oily skin.

lunarmm wrote:
The smell is not strong: slightly citrusy - for some reason it reminds me of cranberries. But the scent is probably due to the bergamot.
Lunarmm, thank you for solving the fragrance mystery! I checked my EO and the smell is clearly Bergamot Very Happy
lovelyjane
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sun Jun 24, 2007 12:39 am      Reply with quote
I like their Quick Refiner and Pumice Peel. I'll probably try the Sleepwear for oily skin.
beauty-bird

Thu Jun 28, 2007 11:12 am      Reply with quote
I swear by Sleepwear. This product works beautifully on my skin and I have a combination oily biotype. I find the Oil Control Sleepwear isn't emollient enough, so it's probably best for much oilier skin types and/or younger skin. My teenage daughter uses the Oil Control and adores it. I never get clogged pores with the original, even in the summer time. And the scent is bergamot!
luvyourskin
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sun Jul 08, 2007 6:52 pm      Reply with quote
I read about "Sleepwear" in New Beauty, a magazine that is a bit hedonistic, and concentrates on the newest and best lotions and potions, and cosmetic surgery...always fun reading!!!
It was recommended as the best line of defense for women in their early 50's (that's me!), which was a surprise because I had never heard or read about it before.
I noticed someone commented that it might be a bit too rich for oily skins, so I thought I would mention that EDS carries the new non oily version as well Very Happy
lunarmm
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Jul 08, 2007 9:37 pm      Reply with quote
Well, I'm not surprised the New Beauty magazine was touting Bioelements Sleepwear as I got the sample from their Test Tube program.

I would rely more on the real people reviews here than anything you read in New Beauty magazine. IMO, the magazine is just ONE BIG AD for many companies... I'm surprised they even charge to buy or for a subscription Wink

Sun Dec 23, 2007 11:02 am      Reply with quote
Has anyone tried the Bioelements Sleepwear for Eyes? Ingredient highlights are Hyaluronic Acid, Biopeptides, Topical Calcium, Cranberry Seed Oil and Shea Butter....

Ingredients: Water (aqua), Butyrospermum Parkii (shea) butter, Cetyl Octonoate, Cyclopentasiloxane, Dimethicone, Cetearyl Alcohol, Cetyl Esters, Glycerin, Bis-diglyceryl Polyacyladipate-2, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Calcium PCA, Sodium Hyaluronate, Palmitoyl Oligopeptide, Vaccinium Macrocarpan (cranberry) Oil, Tocopheryol, Phytosteryl Isostearate, Silica Dimethyl Silylate, Glyceryl Polymethacrylate, Cetearyl Glucoside, Cetyl Alcohol Polysorbate 80, Polyacrylate-13, Polyisobutene, Polysorbate 20, Potassium Sorbate, Disodium EDTA, Methylisothiazolinone, Ceteareth-20, Laureth-4

http://www.essentialdayspa.com/bioelements-sleepwear-for-p_8324.htm
bugaboo
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Dec 23, 2007 2:12 pm      Reply with quote
It's great to hear reviews of some of the other products.
Cadia
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sun Jan 20, 2008 4:18 pm      Reply with quote
Hi Havana8 Smile

I've been curious about the Sleepwear for eyes too.

I got a sample of it earlier this week. Of course, it's too early to talk about any results yet, but it sure has a great texture. It's very moisturizing and feels just as good as the original Sleepwear. Even though it's very rich, it hasn't made my eyes puffy and so far I think it's a great cream for winter season. For someone with very dry eye area this must be a very good choice any time of year, but for me I think will be too rich during summer.

Btw, I also got a chance to try the Sleepwear for oily skin and found it interesting because it felt totally different. Not bad, just so different I would never have guessed it was from the same line.

My guess is that if you like the original version of Sleepwear and want an eye product to match it, you'll probably like this one. It doesn't match the version for oily skin, that's for sure.

But then again, I'm still just working on my sample so my gabble shouldn't be taken very serious Smile

However, I do like it and will probably buy it.

Cadia Smile
Momos
5% products discount

Fri Sep 19, 2008 2:48 pm      Reply with quote
I used this product one night cream ago. While it is very emollient, I did still manage to get a dry patch right between my eyebrows. I don't know if I was supposed to rub it into my skin more, but I do know that I put a lot of it on. Even when I woke up in the morning I would feel like I had just put it on! I don't know if this was just because it wasn't absorbed fully, if I had put too much on or if this was normal. I always seem to overestimate how much moisturizer I need when it comes in a jar, and I'm too germaphobic to put back what I don't need Rolling Eyes I do think this is a good cream though, but probably just a little too strong for my skin.

Sat Oct 04, 2008 7:10 am      Reply with quote
Thanks for the reviews I was wondering about the sleepwear. Thank I will try it. I love the stress solutions by bioelements. It is awesome. The stress solutions has made it possible to wear my mask at work and not leave me itching and burning when I leave work. I am beginning to love the bioelement line.
Thanks again Cool
tlc0471
5% products discount

Sun Apr 19, 2009 7:48 pm      Reply with quote
I use Bioelements Sleepwear for Eyes. I apply at night on top of the Bioelements Multi-task Cream, which I apply morning and night. The texture of both is light and applies easily.
System
Automatic Message
Thu Apr 18, 2024 11:17 am
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Osea Seaglow Overnight Serum AHA Treatment (34 ml / 1.2 floz) IS Clinical C Eye Serum Advance+ (15 ml / 0.5 floz) Shira Nutriburst Glow C Power Duo (40 ml)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA Skin® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |