Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

:: Review :: Dr.Hauschka Rejuvenating Mask
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Products Reviews Forum
Reply to topic
Matherton
10% products discount
free skin care

Thu Dec 27, 2007 12:24 pm      Reply with quote
The last few weeks my skin has really been through the mill. I was in an Opera that required wearing makeup everyday, and i was on an "organic only skin care diet", but forgot about my makeup having chemicals in it since it had been a long time from when i last used it. Stress from school and the makeup madness created a skin nightmare! It was burnt, red, broken-out and just very angry. I had'nt used the rejuvenating mask for a long time since i'm only using Suki, however i decided to give it a shot and it has saved my skin! I used it every-night for a week and my skin looks like new, like nothing ever happened.
I even bought another tube to continue using it a night for a while since i'm so happy with the results. Oh i should add that my wedding day was last week, and thanks to the rejuvenating mask i looked way better than i would have done without it, it really saved me!
System
Automatic Message
The above post is a review of the following product available at EDS:
Dr Hauschka Revitalising Mask (30 ml)
Dr Hauschka Revitalising Mask (30 ml)

In just 20 minutes, Revitalising Mask offers soothing care and deep renewal for all skin conditions. The appearance of redness or blemishes diminished, pores are visibly refined and skin appears more even and toned. Skin glows with a healthy radiance.

Formerly called Dr Hauschka Rejuvenating Mask.

sgresnic
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Thu Dec 27, 2007 4:40 pm      Reply with quote
congratulations on your marriage!!!
Seaera
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Fri Dec 28, 2007 9:59 am      Reply with quote
That's fantastic! I definitely will be purchasing a Dr. Hauschka mask when my current one runs out. This line certainly gets great reviews.
Jira
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sat Dec 29, 2007 8:12 am      Reply with quote
Thanks for sharing and Congratulations On Your Marriage ! Very Happy
Serendipity
10% products discount
free skin care

Mon Dec 31, 2007 7:35 pm      Reply with quote
Hi Matherton - congratulations on your marriage.

I used some PSF BHA last night and irritated my skin - woke up to itching, sensitive skin ... anyway, after washing my face three times and using different lotions (including Decleor rose oil and Decleor balm), I put on the rejuvenating mask - at last, relief from itchiness and sleep !! It wasn't the best way to spend New Year's night.

Matherton - how do you find the Suki products? I am really interested in trying them out. Thanks.

15% products discount
free skin care

Tue Jan 01, 2008 11:26 am      Reply with quote
Serendipity wrote:
Hi Matherton - congratulations on your marriage.

I used some PSF BHA last night and irritated my skin - woke up to itching, sensitive skin ... anyway, after washing my face three times and using different lotions (including Decleor rose oil and Decleor balm), I put on the rejuvenating mask - at last, relief from itchiness and sleep !! It wasn't the best way to spend New Year's night.

Matherton - how do you find the Suki products? I am really interested in trying them out. Thanks.

hi Serendipity,
I wanna try PSF BHA too, but not much rave in EDS forum, so do you think PSF BHA dry out your skin? can you see any improvement for pore size or blackheads? thx for help and sry for hijack this thread

10% products discount
free skin care

Tue Jan 01, 2008 5:54 pm      Reply with quote
Hi Carforum - I have supersensitive skin and although the PSF BHA was ok at first (no major reaction or anything) - I used it again recently and my skin started to itch horribly. It is now dry and very sensitive.

I don't want to risk this reaction again, so I don't think I will use it anymore.

10% products discount
free skin care

Thu Jan 03, 2008 12:21 am      Reply with quote
Hello Serendipity!
I found all the Suki products i use to be great! I currently use both toners and the Camomile serum and the clay mask. They are very soothing and the clay mask does a good job to control my breakouts. They only thing i would say is that while i think the products are great and they did alot for my skin they dont really take you to that "wow" stage (a problem i have with alot of organic skin care lines). However, all the Suki products work well for me and are something that i will continue to use (i just added retin a micro to help with some scarring form old acne) since my skin likes them alot!
Serendipity
10% products discount
free skin care

Thu Jan 03, 2008 5:00 am      Reply with quote
Thanks Matherton. I know what you mean by the "wow" factor - I don't think I will ever find it!! The one thing I do rely on the organic/natural skincare lines for though is that they do seem so much more gentler for sensitive skin.

I will be giving Suki a go. Is there anything else you're using at the moment? I am in between Dr H, Yonka and Decleor, and am still tempted to branch out into other lines.

10% products discount
free skin care

Thu Jan 03, 2008 8:24 am      Reply with quote
Great product - it recovered my skin after a bout of illness. I'd recommend it.
carforum
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Fri Jan 04, 2008 7:09 pm      Reply with quote
Serendipity wrote:
Thanks Matherton. I know what you mean by the "wow" factor - I don't think I will ever find it!! The one thing I do rely on the organic/natural skincare lines for though is that they do seem so much more gentler for sensitive skin.

I will be giving Suki a go. Is there anything else you're using at the moment? I am in between Dr H, Yonka and Decleor, and am still tempted to branch out into other lines.

hi Serendipity,
Thx for the PSF BHA review.
For me, I vote for Dr H, I especially like their mask and cleansing cream. I didn't use yonka so don't know the result. For Decleor, I am not sure if the ingredients are too mild that I cannot see any result!

15% products discount
free skin care

Sat Jan 05, 2008 6:42 pm      Reply with quote
How much do you have to use? I have a small sample size of it, so I didn't want to use too much - I just put a thin layer on, and it dried pretty fast. I didn't really see any difference. Do you think I didn't use enough? (or is my skin just in such great shape after a month using the whole Dr. H line - ha ha ha)
Pinup_Girl
10% products discount
free skin care

Sat Jan 05, 2008 8:42 pm      Reply with quote
This is a wonder ful mask and congratulations on your marriage!

10% products discount
free skin care

Tue Jan 08, 2008 8:35 pm      Reply with quote
This is the only product I have found that consistently calms my eczema down. It works wonders!
Congrats on your marriage!

10% products discount
free skin care

Fri Jan 11, 2008 12:20 am      Reply with quote
Hi sgresnic, maybe your skin is in fantastic shape..which is great! I use quite a bit and leave it on over night. I tried using it daily as a cream but it did'nt work as well, maybe more is better?
m.
moonshadow
5% products discount

Fri Jan 11, 2008 6:55 pm      Reply with quote
this mask didn't work well on me, many times I'll get break out on the next day, strange.
blackmamba
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sun Jan 13, 2008 6:43 pm      Reply with quote
Once I finish the oh...five or six other masks I have, I would love to give this one a try. It's been on my "to try" list for a while now.
higig
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sun Jan 27, 2008 4:05 am      Reply with quote
I like this reju mask.
Feliz
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sun Jan 27, 2008 6:53 pm      Reply with quote
I found this product really clogging to my pores. I wonder if they changed some ingredients over the years?
tsjmom
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sun Jan 27, 2008 8:26 pm      Reply with quote
Feliz funny you should say that. I'd just gotten my skin back to normal and used this mask last nite. Left it on all nite. Today I have clogged pores and tiny blackheads not only in my T zone but also my lower cheeks. I've always been oily in my T-zone, but never, ever in my life have I had anything on my cheeks.

This is my second Dr H products (also have used DHCC), and it's probably gonna be my last. His line just seems to clog my pores Confused

46, curly dk blonde hair, fair, blue eyes, very oily T-zone. HGs: Tazorac .05% gel; Avene/Bioderma s/s (very high spf AND ppd); Cellbone vit Cie 20%; Cellbone Hyperpeptides; IFP 5% bha/10% aha; Obagi Clear; 'curly girl' method (no poo, just co wash) for my 3b curls.
sgresnic
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Mon Jan 28, 2008 4:21 am      Reply with quote
tsjmom wrote:
Feliz funny you should say that. I'd just gotten my skin back to normal and used this mask last nite. Left it on all nite. Today I have clogged pores and tiny blackheads not only in my T zone but also my lower cheeks. I've always been oily in my T-zone, but never, ever in my life have I had anything on my cheeks.

This is my second Dr H products (also have used DHCC), and it's probably gonna be my last. His line just seems to clog my pores :?

do you think that the clogging is related to leaving it on all night? I wonder if you left it on for 20 minutes and washed it off if you'd get some of the good effects and not the bad...?
cawl
10% products discount
free skin care

Mon Jan 28, 2008 11:15 am      Reply with quote
I really love my Dr. H rejuvenating mask, I use it multiple times a week to help with dry skin. Like a few other forum members I quite often leave it on all night or use it as a moisturizer during the day.
felinehhy
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Tue Jan 29, 2008 10:05 pm      Reply with quote
you know what, it is not a bad mask
the texture is good ,like cashmere, i could say i never know a mask with such a excellent texture in the before.
so the applying course is a enjoy one
the smell is not bad, with slightly herbal's
but the effect is not remarkable as the texture
i used 7 tubes, but it was 7 years ago
so i can't remember the effects well, in the other word, it doesn't have a big effect so i can't remember it
worth bought if you can get it at 15 dollars
chouchouzhang
10% products discount
free skin care

Tue Jan 29, 2008 11:05 pm      Reply with quote
thanks for sharing. i have a sample of the mask.
btw: congratulations!
Matherton
10% products discount
free skin care

Tue Jan 29, 2008 11:40 pm      Reply with quote
Thanks for all the congratulations!
BTW, has anyone used the moisturizing mask? is it similar to the rejuvenating mask in terms of texture? I'm tempted to give it a try, and since they sell it in the grocery store here the temptation is quite strong seeing it everyday!
System
Automatic Message
Tue Apr 23, 2024 11:22 am
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Sjal Orbe Eye Contour Cream (15 ml / 0.5 oz) Dr Dennis Gross B³Adaptive SuperFoods™ Stress Repair Face Cream (60 ml / 2.0 floz) StriVectin Wrinkle Recode™ Moisture Rich Barrier Cream (50 ml / 1.7 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA Skin® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |