Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

Juice Beauty Stem Cellular Resurfacing Micro-Exfoliant (90 ml) Shira Nutriburst Illuminator Booster (30 ml) Cosmedix Eye Genius Brilliant Eye Complex (7 ml / 0.25 floz)
:: Review :: Dr Hauschka Clay Mask
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Products Reviews Forum
Reply to topic
Kiwigirl
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sat Mar 19, 2005 5:08 pm      Reply with quote
i am a total devotee of dr h and have been using this mask for nearly a year. although i reviewed it ages ago, i haven't used it for about 6 weeks and decided to use it again last night when my skin felt a bit congested and remembered how much i loved it. so this week my skin has been feeling a bit blah, not bad in any way but just a bit dull, maybe congested, so when Kiwiboy was out last night i had a wee facial party for myself!

after preparing with the lemon bath then cleansing with the dr h cleasning milk and steaming with the facial steam bath thingy i was ready to go.

preparing the mask is a little bit like making icing (a bit of the powdered clay mask, a bit of water *damn too much water* better add a bit more mask *damn too much mask* more water and so on...) so you have to be careful. my technique is to put a full teaspoon into a small bowl then add the water a dribble at a time to get a good consistency. for me a good consistency is not too runny (you have to paint this onto your face) but liquid enough to be able to paint it!

after painting it on and letting it dry i carefully wash it off then tone (and last night used decleor essential balm as well). i know it's only supposed to work when it's wet but i guess waiting till it dries is an easy wasy to know when to take it off!

this mask always does wonders for me in terms of leaving my face really clear and glowing. wholistically i find the process of preparation, cleansing, steaming and masking really relaxing and great 'me time', so maybe that's part of it, but i also find that the clay mask lifts off all kinds of nasties that i might have lying around.

my skin is kind of combination with a tendency to slightly dry cheeks and slightly oily t-zone, but i'd really recommend the mask to anyone, except those with dry skin as it might just be too drying.

today my skin feels great (even with the added bonus of PMT) so i totally love the product. i've also just got a friend of mine (who had a massive skin reaction to some body shop products about 2 years ago, like i mean MASSIVE, total blistering, face swelling, the works) into dr h and she loves it. her skin is quite sensitive with a tendency to get leathery after the skin reaction and she says the dr h products are the best she's used.

okay, some of that was totally off topic, sorry!

Kiwigirl.
System
Automatic Message
The above post is a review of the following product available at EDS:
Dr Hauschka Cleansing Clay Mask (90 g)
Dr Hauschka Cleansing Clay Mask (90 g)

The tightening action of the clay drying on your face pulls the impurities out of your pores.
Absorbs excess sebum and impurities.
Deep cleansing and disinfecting.

Replaced by {{17796}}.

chimera
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Mar 20, 2005 11:47 am      Reply with quote
I love this mask too! When I feel a few pimples coming on I slap a little mask on and it helps SO much. I also let it dry -- it's a habit of mine, I feel like it's 'working' more when my face gets tight.
System
Automatic Message
Tue Apr 23, 2024 11:47 am
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Skin Biology CP Ultimate Eye Cream (14.2 g / 0.5 oz) Shira Nutriburst Illuminator Booster (30 ml) Cosmedix Eye Genius Brilliant Eye Complex (7 ml / 0.25 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA SkinĀ® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |