Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

IS Clinical C Eye Serum Advance+ (15 ml / 0.5 floz) Dr Dennis Gross B³Adaptive SuperFoods™ Stress Repair Face Cream (60 ml / 2.0 floz) Lifeline ProPlus Night Recovery Moisture Complex (50 ml / 1.7 floz)
:: Review :: PSF Cleanser and Toner
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Products Reviews Forum
Reply to topic
Sophias1920
10% products discount
free skin care

Thu Aug 14, 2008 10:01 am      Reply with quote
I ordered the Castile Cleanser and R&R Toner.

I must say that the Castile Cleanser is indeed gentle. In addition, a little goes a long way. Castile will definitely live on for 2 to 3 months. The Castile Cleanser removes oil and dirt; however, it does not dry out the skin. I usually spend more than 20 bucks on a cleanser; yet, I think this is by far the best I have ever purchased. This product is definitely for all skin types. I am also looking forward to purchasing the cleansing milk. It is always nice to alternate between cleansers of different consistencies.

My skin frequently misbehaves due to working at this Photo Lab. I seem to break out more than usual. I also notice that my blemishes take a lot longer to heal. Although, I am only 24, my skin isn't the same as it used to be. It is a lot more sensitive. This R&R toner shocked the heck out me because it seemed to speed up the healing process of my skin. My skin looks brighter, the spots look smaller and I'm not breaking out. Wow! I love the feel of it. I can spray my face quite liberally and the bottle is still full. In addition to spraying in the morning and in the evening, you can use it whenever your skin feels irritated or dehydrated. It really does wonders. This toner is for all skin types.

Prior to PSF, I could not find a product that could truly handle my skin. PSF is affordable and is of great quality. I am so happy that EDS sells PSF products. Very Happy
simran
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Aug 14, 2008 1:18 pm      Reply with quote
whats your skin type sophia?

10% products discount
free skin care

Thu Aug 14, 2008 4:06 pm      Reply with quote
You could say I have sensitive, oily and dehydrated skin. Confused
Juliemarie
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Fri Aug 15, 2008 5:22 am      Reply with quote
I have started using Castile too. It cleans extremely effectively IMO.
Sophias1920
10% products discount
free skin care

Fri Aug 15, 2008 4:04 pm      Reply with quote
Plus, I like how these two products don't have harmful ingredients. It is all natural; it does not contain carcinogens like parabens.
Ziggy
10% products discount
free skin care

Thu Aug 21, 2008 5:52 pm      Reply with quote
I am loving the castile cleanser too! Effective yet gentle. And smells fresh.

Norwegian, 28, brunette, medium/pale skintone, green eyes. Not sensitive skin, bit dry in winter, trying to figure out preventative skincare. Happy with: retin-a cream, emu, LRP Anthelios ss, Careprost. Stopped with CPs. Curious about: Bioderma ss, Renova, gadgets.
southernsun
10% products discount
free skin care

Mon Sep 15, 2008 9:27 am      Reply with quote
Mhhm, one more that I have to try. Always looking for something new... Smile.

10% products discount
free skin care

Mon Sep 15, 2008 11:31 am      Reply with quote
I agree, very reasonably priced natural products.I find them very effective. Love the papaya cleansing gel and pumpkin enzyme peel
LJ604
5% products discount

Thu Sep 25, 2008 8:49 pm      Reply with quote
I also love this skincare line. I hope the price stays affordable!
I am not sure I have tried anything from PSF that I have not liked.
simran
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Sep 26, 2008 3:36 pm      Reply with quote
i think im gonna order samples of the pumpkin peel from this as i have heard good reviews about it

20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Oct 12, 2008 10:55 pm      Reply with quote
This is a gel cleanser right?.. But it contains oil so I'm wondering if this is greasy or not? Cuz I have a tendency to break out from oily cleanser. Thanks!
jumbosstar42
10% products discount
free skin care

Mon Oct 13, 2008 12:54 am      Reply with quote
I am about to buy these 2 items here on EDS... basing on your reviews. I hope they work for me too. My skin is actually sensitive yet dry, not oily. I have read a lot of good things about PSF and hope not to be disappointed.
honeychan
10% products discount
free skin care

Thu Oct 30, 2008 9:35 pm      Reply with quote
Your review is very helpful! I just ordered the bha solution in 5% and it hasn't arrived yet but I agree with the others in that PSF's products seem very natural and effective.
lunathefinal
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Fri Oct 31, 2008 7:57 am      Reply with quote
I am so tempted to try the R&R toning mist. Very Happy
pieperd
10% products discount
free skin care

Sat Nov 01, 2008 10:05 pm      Reply with quote
The R & R toning mist is great. I have sensitive skin, and I really like how it feels refreshing.
jumbosstar42
10% products discount
free skin care

Mon Nov 03, 2008 8:21 am      Reply with quote
i'd just like to add on my point for these items that i just bought and have started using. The R & R toner seems to be quite effective in keeping my skin calm and unirritated. I never could see what a toner could do but for now, it hasn't gone bad and my skin does appear to be improving... either from this or the H20+ Face Oasis Hydrating treatment. This toner has a strange cucumber smell when you first smell it but after a while, you kind of like it because it gives you a sense of calm. I genuinely believe the ingredients are helpful in calming my sensitive skin.

as for the cleanser, i have to say it was only ok. i can't see much difference and even though it says that it doesn't dry your skin, it can't beat a milk cleanser for after washing, you still feel a wee bit of tightness since it is not milk based. but it does give you a clean feeling however you can't use it on your eye area which sucks.

so i use it as part of my make up cleansing ritual but use the Dr H milk cleanser for my eye area.
lunathefinal
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sat Nov 08, 2008 11:15 am      Reply with quote
Does the Gentle Cleansing Castile have any foaming effects? TIA. Rolling Eyes
Maggiehgz
10% products discount
free skin care

Thu Dec 18, 2008 12:34 am      Reply with quote
I had orderd both, thanks for sharing.
hellcat
10% products discount
free skin care

Sun May 10, 2009 11:26 am      Reply with quote
Castile Cleanser is very gentle, removes dirt and keep skin wet.
But the products of PSF lines increased 2 days ago, crying...
miss mei
10% products discount
free skin care

Fri Dec 25, 2009 1:36 pm      Reply with quote
I used this with my Clarisonic to remove makeup which is does very well.

I've used it for about 6 weeks now but my gut tells me that it's the clean is too squeaky clean. Maybe because I used the brush with it? Or maybe my skin prefers an acidic face wash (as this is neutral). Not sure but it certainly doesn't make things flare up Smile
Majolenka
5% products discount

Sat Jan 29, 2011 1:40 pm      Reply with quote
I have already posted on R&R toner but wanted to add in my view on Gentle cleansing Castile. Previously I have been using Vichy - which I considered to be a very good (meaning thorough) cleanser but I have moved continents and my skin got really dry as a result of the climate change and the air-con so Vichy seemed to be way too drying! This PSF cleanser is much more gentle! My skin still feels a little tight before I apply the toner but I think that may even be just due to the water. It doesn't have a distinct smell, consistency is a gel but creates a nice foam on the face. The only thing is I am not using much make up these days so I'm not sure how well it gets rid of heavy make up. If it stands the test of make up I'll definitely re-order.

Thu Apr 25, 2024 1:41 pm
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Sjal Orbe Eye Contour Cream (15 ml / 0.5 oz) Juice Beauty Stem Cellular Resurfacing Micro-Exfoliant (90 ml) Lifeline ProPlus Night Recovery Moisture Complex (50 ml / 1.7 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA Skin® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |