Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

Skin Biology CP Ultimate Eye Cream (14.2 g / 0.5 oz) Sundari Gotu Kola and Boswellia Eye Serum (15 ml / 0.5 floz) StriVectin Wrinkle Recode™ Moisture Rich Barrier Cream (50 ml / 1.7 floz)
::Review:: Sothy's Purifying Serum (Sérum purifiant)
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Products Reviews Forum
Reply to topic
Linnie
10% products discount
free skin care

Sat Jun 04, 2005 4:09 pm      Reply with quote
I bought that product last winter. The first few applications over my entire face didn't do anything remarkable nor noticeable, so I forgot about it. Then, over the last week, the skin on my chin really started to act up (pimple, whiteheads, redness), and I decided to give the Sérum another try. So I am using a drop or two only on the chin, at night, and the results are remarkable and noticeable. The skin is clearer, the pimple was gone in two days and the whiteheads are getting smaller. So, this product is maybe more effective when used on problem areas, rather than all over the face. And I love it now. Cool

The above post is a review of the following product available at EDS:
Sothys Purifying Serum for Oily Skin (15 ml / 0.5 oz.)
Sothys Purifying Serum for Oily Skin (15 ml / 0.5 oz.)

Imperfections progressively disappear thanks to the association of lichen, liquorice and iris extracts, plus vitamin A. Purifying, balancing, this serum of watery fluid, quickly absorbed texture, leaves skin matt and soft. Small blemishes are dried up, skin texture is tighter.

Replaced by {{13671}}.

princesita
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sat Jun 04, 2005 4:43 pm      Reply with quote
This was one of the first Sothys products I tried and I can't say I had much success with it. It didn't irritate my skin or cause further breakouts but didn't seem to help the current ones either. I used the entire container so gave it plenty of opportunity to work too!! Maybe it's best for smaller pimples, not the cystic kind I tend to get on my chin. I love the Sothys absorbant mask though, it's great for minimising pores and zapping up oily patches (without drying out the rest of my skin).

10% products discount
free skin care

Mon Jun 06, 2005 7:41 am      Reply with quote
I don't know what to add: it worked for me. Confused

10% products discount
free skin care

Thu Dec 18, 2008 7:33 pm      Reply with quote
I've just purchased one a few days ago and am waiting for it so I'll let you know how I go Smile.

I love Sothys and I thought I'd give this product a go too.
ceca01
10% products discount
free skin care

Mon Jan 05, 2009 4:01 pm      Reply with quote
Well I've been on the above serum for about 2 weeks now. I apply it to my problem spots with a cotton swab and then what's left apply to the rest of my face. I have definitely noticed that my pores are smaller. The imperfections are drying up a lot quicker but it's definitely not one of the miracle products. I have been over indulging myself with chocolate over the holidays which always breaks me out but I'll see how I go in another few weeks. Hopefully it'll show more results.
ceca01
10% products discount
free skin care

Mon Jan 26, 2009 5:30 pm      Reply with quote
I've been on it for a while now and have to say that it's an excellent product to tighten up the pores but when it comes to imperfections it doesn't do much at all.
System
Automatic Message
Fri Apr 19, 2024 8:42 pm
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Skin Biology CP Ultimate Eye Cream (14.2 g / 0.5 oz) IS Clinical C Eye Serum Advance+ (15 ml / 0.5 floz) StriVectin Wrinkle Recode™ Moisture Rich Barrier Cream (50 ml / 1.7 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA Skin® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |