Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

Cosmedix Surge Hyaluronic Acid Booster (30 ml / 1 floz) Sundari Elderflower Moisturizer for Normal / Combination Skin (50 ml / 1.7 floz) Luzern Serum Absolut Firming Booster (30 ml / 1 floz)
: : Review : : Eminence Stone Crop Masque. A great Masque!!
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Products Reviews Forum
Reply to topic
Katy
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sat Jan 01, 2011 1:48 am      Reply with quote
I am really impressed by Eminence Organic's Stone Crop Masque!!

It's highly hydrated and lighten my skin. No wonder why it is the "must have" items from Eminence Organic.

My skin is very dry and sensitive in the winter. Having used this stone crop masque for a month (I use it twice a week), my skin is no longer dry but soft and smooth!! It's amazing!! For the lightening effect, you will obviously find you skin more lighten and bright after you have used for a month. (it may not be so obvious for the first few time) Highly recommended hydrating and lightening masque!!

You can buy this from EDS:

http://www.essentialdayspa.com/eminence-stone-crop-masqu-p_6
System
Automatic Message
The above post is a review of the following product available at EDS:
Eminence Organics Stone Crop Masque (60 ml / 2 oz)
Eminence Organics Stone Crop Masque (60 ml / 2 oz)

Lightening, Calming & Hydrating
• Helps to reduce pigmentation and lightens the complexion
• Regenerates and firms stressed skin
• Vitalizes and tones the epidermis
• Moisturizes the skin and helps to reduce visible signs of aging
• Calms sensitive skin

Katy
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sat Jan 01, 2011 1:50 am      Reply with quote
I really love the Stone Crop series. I am using its stone crop moisturizer and stone crop mist as well. Same as the masque, both of them are highly recommended, especially in the winter! Very Happy Smile
POPO
10% products discount
free skin care

Sun Feb 06, 2011 1:41 am      Reply with quote
great,thanks katy. do you recommend this masque to oil/combination skin type?

have you try another masques? i am hightly interested in herb hot masque and lime masque. desperately need to minimize my huge pores.
beauty mask
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Thu Aug 25, 2011 5:21 am      Reply with quote
I want to know also, any more suggestion for mask and cream?

15% products discount
free skin care

Fri Aug 26, 2011 7:49 am      Reply with quote
I was given a sample of this product and now I hope I can find it after reading this review Laughing

If I find the sample I'll definitely give it a go and report back the results. My skin is very dry so anything hydrating is a huge blessing Wink
bee_g
5% products discount

Fri Aug 26, 2011 9:34 am      Reply with quote
Interesting to see so many mentions about Eminence. Would love to get a sample and try..
laifuwangcai
5% products discount

Sun Sep 11, 2011 4:09 pm      Reply with quote
Always a big fan of Eminence!!
Judy Chen
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Tue Oct 14, 2014 12:51 am      Reply with quote
It's hydrating, calming and you can hardly go wrong with it. Yet, I can't say the lightening effect of it yet.
beauty mask
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Tue Oct 21, 2014 5:23 pm      Reply with quote
It is good. It can calm my sensitive skin.

10% products discount
free skin care

Thu Jun 18, 2015 7:46 am      Reply with quote
Thanks for recommend. I want to try for a long long time. Laughing
arielstar08
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Feb 21, 2019 12:26 am      Reply with quote
This product smells so amazing! Like all Eminence's products, they are good enough to eat!
System
Automatic Message
Fri Apr 19, 2024 2:36 am
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

IS Clinical C Eye Serum Advance+ (15 ml / 0.5 floz) Lifeline ProPlus Night Recovery Moisture Complex (50 ml / 1.7 floz) Shira Nutriburst Glow C Power Duo (40 ml)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA Skin® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |