Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

IS Clinical C Eye Serum Advance+ (15 ml / 0.5 floz) Lifeline ProPlus Night Recovery Moisture Complex (50 ml / 1.7 floz) Luzern Serum Absolut Firming Booster (30 ml / 1 floz)
::Review:: PSF O2 serum
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Products Reviews Forum
Reply to topic
Uno
10% products discount
free skin care

Thu Oct 11, 2007 9:01 pm      Reply with quote
I have used 2 bottles. During that time, I still had acne popping here and there. I did not find it helpful. And I stopped using it.
miranets
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Oct 11, 2007 10:33 pm      Reply with quote
I bought three bottles of this stuff, used 1 and a half and cannot attest for miraculously clear skin. It does work if it is your first time to use oxygenation products, but prolonged use seems to make the skin grow resilient. I also find the emulsifier polysorbate 20 to leave a noticeable 'film' like feeling on the skin, and for those who are very sensitive to blocked pores any extra ingredients tend to offset the clarity the product gives by causing extra congestion.
fletch_lives_on
10% products discount
free skin care

Mon Oct 15, 2007 1:55 am      Reply with quote
I have just been trying this for the past few days. Mine definitely smells chlorineish. I tried using it to help heal some pimples after reading this thread. It does seem to promote healing. I can see how it would be easy to use a lot very quickly, so could end up v expensive. I like it so far...
sister sweets
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Oct 15, 2007 6:34 pm      Reply with quote
I've had this for about a month and I'm not sure. I know many love it but I don't see it being worth the big bucks to me. I guess I haven't used it as faithfully as other products. Maybe I'll give it a strong 3 weeks with what's left and see what happens.
Linlin
5% products discount

Mon Jul 21, 2008 1:48 pm      Reply with quote
Wow! After reading everyone's reviews, I really have to try this serum!
Maggiehgz
10% products discount
free skin care

Thu Dec 18, 2008 2:03 am      Reply with quote
Sound great! I will try it after finish my present.
fat_swan
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Fri Jan 30, 2009 1:24 pm      Reply with quote
All the reviews sound great and I really want to order this stuff right away, but I'm still confused about one point:

Why "oxygenate" the skin when we already know oxidized skin cells create free radicals that speed up aging? Isn't that why we use ANTIoxidants in the first place?

Am I missing somenthing here? Thanks
oriana808
10% products discount
free skin care

Fri Jan 30, 2009 2:46 pm      Reply with quote
Obviously this is not conclusive, but it's interesting!

http://www.cosmeticsdesign.com/On-your-radar/Anti-ageing/Scientists-question-whether-oxidative-damage-really-is-the-guilty-party-in-aging

Scientists question whether oxidative damage really is the guilty party in aging
By Katie Bird, 02-Dec-2008

Related topics: Anti-ageing, Formulation & Science

Oxidative damage may not be the major culprit in aging, according to researchers in London.
alphazy
5% products discount

Sun Feb 22, 2009 8:46 am      Reply with quote
After reading all this, I just wait to get my hands on it Smile

I am just wondering.. could it be that the those who did not see much changes to their skin prior to using the 02 serum, already had very good skin to start with?
fat_swan
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sun Feb 22, 2009 9:50 am      Reply with quote
Does this product replace toner, or is it used on top of toner? Thanks
kdd2411
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Mon Feb 23, 2009 6:24 am      Reply with quote
Can you purchase a sample of this or do you have to get the full size?
Camille00
10% products discount
free skin care

Sun Mar 08, 2009 6:44 am      Reply with quote
Is it for dry skin, normal skin or oily skin?!

I Have normal skin and oily skin in the summer!
edseds2009
10% products discount
free skin care

Thu May 21, 2009 11:32 pm      Reply with quote
thanks the review, but to me, I do not thing of trying it, for two reasons: 1. the color is terrible for me, and the most important reason is that the result seemed too quickly, I do not trust in this kind of product.
miss mei
10% products discount
free skin care

Fri Nov 20, 2009 2:37 am      Reply with quote
I am looking forward to trying this one out. Does anyone know if EDS does samples?
smqueen
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Fri Nov 20, 2009 4:00 am      Reply with quote
i tried 2 bottles of this. the first time i thought it was working but it may have been placebo effect. the 2nd time it did not do anything at all
miss mei
10% products discount
free skin care

Sat Jul 10, 2010 5:00 am      Reply with quote
So I finally gave in and bought this product. I didn't notice a difference in my skin. I used this in addition to my vitamin C serum and oxygenating Sothys moisturiser. Probably why I didn't notice much of a difference.

I found that this product was tingly on application but it didn't visibly irritate my skin.

I had a few pimples before our wedding and used this product quite strongly on the spots (especially if they popped). It worked quite well with this but it did sting! I found that further infection occurred less.

I used the bottle quite quickly and it was pretty exey. Don't think I'll try it again but it was worth a shot.

5% products discount

Sun Aug 01, 2010 5:55 am      Reply with quote
I tried 2 bottles. Find that it helps to speed up healing and think it's sort of antiseptic since it heals pimples pretty fast but it's really pricey :X
bluepacific
10% products discount
free skin care

Thu Oct 07, 2010 11:30 pm      Reply with quote
Tried it, and love it! Blemishes heal faster with this product. I only wish that it was not so expensive...
Bree5666
10% products discount
free skin care

Sun Oct 10, 2010 8:18 pm      Reply with quote
Hi

I'm just wondering if there's anyone who has used used other brands of oxygen products and be able to provide a comparison?

I've just stumbled upon this brand and previously have used Oxygen serum from GOW. I've also just ordered oxygen products from Karin Herzog.

The only feedback I can provide is based on GOW oxygen serum since its the only brand that I've used so far.

I'm not sure if I should place it here or at KH thread or start a new thread??
smqueen
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sun Oct 17, 2010 9:01 pm      Reply with quote
im using an oxygen cream by natura bisse and see more results than i did when i used this o2 serum. skin seems to heal faster when i use it and skin has more radiance to it
Time2Bme
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Tue Oct 19, 2010 11:35 am      Reply with quote
I just received my bottle of PSF O2 serum from EDS. I didn't notice any smell to mine. I applied it for the first time last night and again this morning. I followed the directions on the PSF site that said to use after cleansing and then to follow with toner, treatments and moisturizer.

My skin feels nice after using it. I recently had eye lift surgery, and wanted to see how it worked on the redness on my eye lids. I sprayed both cheeks and then wiped some on my eyelids. It is too early to say whether it is all in my head, but the end of my incision on one of my eyes didn't seem to be as red when I got up in the morning. A small blemish was also gone.

While it shows promise, I'll have to see how it goes. For the price, its benefits will have to be obvious for me to repurchase. Zenbiotics o2 serum was spoken about in another thread as being a good and cheaper alternative to the PSF serum. This line may be something I consider as well.

5% products discount

Thu Oct 28, 2010 5:37 am      Reply with quote
I have never seen this brand , thanks for your sharing.
Time2Bme
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Thu Oct 28, 2010 1:29 pm      Reply with quote
After using the serum for over a week, I can't honestly say I'll repurchase. It did seem to cut down the redness on my incision when I first used it, but it didn't seem to continue to help it.

I'll use the rest I have on blemishes or cuts, but for the money .... I can't justify it. I have found I'm getting better results from the oxygen in the Karin Herzog products I've been using.

20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Jan 19, 2014 10:46 am      Reply with quote
Are people still loving the PSF 02 Rescue Serum?

http://www.essentialdayspa.com/psf-o2-rescue-serum-p_4973.htm

Is there any other ingredients/products it should not be used with? Is there other similar products that are more effective?

I am looking for something that to help even skin tone. It would also be great if it could calm skin if it appears blotchy and red.

20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Mar 05, 2017 12:52 am      Reply with quote
I love this, purchased my 4th bottle. Can't be specific about anything that this may do for my skin but it looks great. Love this right out of the shower and after treatments.

Wed Apr 17, 2024 10:50 pm
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Cosmedix Surge Hyaluronic Acid Booster (30 ml / 1 floz) Peter Thomas Roth Instant FIRMx Eye (30 ml / 1 floz) Dr Dennis Gross B³Adaptive SuperFoods™ Stress Repair Face Cream (60 ml / 2.0 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA Skin® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |