Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

My favorite moisturizing and repairing hand cream
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Products Reviews Forum
Reply to topic
queenielau718
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Thu Oct 16, 2014 9:07 pm      Reply with quote
after working as a Register Nurse for many years, my hands got rough and dry easily. I have tried so many different brand hand creams but the condition of my hand do not improve a lot. Finally, in the last two years I found my favorite moisturizing (Antipodes) and repairing (Evie) hand cream. See images below:

Now my hands stay soft and smooth at all time even I have to wash my hands few hundred times per shift.

15% products discount
free skin care

Fri Oct 17, 2014 12:00 am      Reply with quote
Thank you so much for sharing. I've been bothered by my rough and ugly cuticles a lot. Untill now, I really don't know what to do and how I can find some decent hand cream to correct my dry hands probems. I wash my hands so very often and that only worsen my dry hands problem. I've been eager to find some good hand cream. WOW this topic and posting did cause my attention. I would go to check where I can buy these two hand creams. Or maybe, you can suggest me where to buy.
heyheymonster
10% products discount
free skin care

Fri Oct 17, 2014 7:02 am      Reply with quote
I am in sever need of some hand cream,
Thanks for sharing!!
Judy Chen
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Fri Oct 17, 2014 8:41 pm      Reply with quote
I have heard of Antipodes, but have checked for Evie without success. I will continue to look for that if that will help my dry hands.
queenielau718
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sat Oct 18, 2014 9:40 pm      Reply with quote
sorry, reply the message late. I have day and night shifts.......
I purchase from Green and pure organic

https://www.facebook.com/GreenAndPureOrganic

I think their website is closed setting up new promotion (got the newsletter from them), I think the next promotion is no tax day + over $50 CAD free shipping. I bought directly from the store because they are giving out extra discount to nurses instore.....

Antipodes made in New Zealand
and Evie made in Australia.

Green and Pure Organic is the only official retail store in Canada for Evie products.

Hope that helps. ...........

15% products discount
free skin care

Sat Oct 18, 2014 11:00 pm      Reply with quote
Queenie, thank you so much. I have been looking for these two- Antipodes and Evie since I read your posting with high hope. I am so bothered by my constant growing out stiff cuticles and dry hands and so eager to try some good hand creams.
By the way, is Antipodes greasy? It looks like balm.
queenielau718
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sun Oct 19, 2014 3:29 pm      Reply with quote
The Antipodes skin balm is a little greasy because it contains antibacterial oil; as you know nurses' hand are super dry, and always got cracked......

if you don't like greasy but want more repairing properties. you could try Evie. You can find the full ingredient list from:
(now they are offering free tax storewide promotion + free shipping.. ). I just bought a couple of them.

http://greenandpure.com/product/intensive-hand-rescue-cream/

15% products discount
free skin care

Sun Oct 19, 2014 6:06 pm      Reply with quote
Queenie, thank you. I always have high respect for nurses because it takes lots of compassion and patience to do your job. Plus, your hands now look pretty.

I think I am able to find Antipodes, but Evie is difficult. I checked green and pure, but they don't ship overseas. I am in Asia. I did research on internet, and hardly can I find something related to Evie. What a pity!
queenielau718
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Mon Oct 20, 2014 1:49 am      Reply with quote
They do ship oversea. Just email them. They will do it individual basis.

15% products discount
free skin care

Tue Oct 21, 2014 12:18 am      Reply with quote
Queenie, thank you. I emailed them two days ago and i was told that do not ship oversea. But, I will email them and recheck. Thank you.
beauty mask
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Thu Oct 23, 2014 7:53 pm      Reply with quote
My hands let me looks older. I should try it. Thanks for your sharing

Mon Feb 09, 2015 9:06 am      Reply with quote
Thank you for posting this. I also work as a Registered nurse and is obsessed about washing and sanitizing my hands before and after patient contact so my hands are all dry and scaly! I searched high and low for a good handcream and have never found anything that is rich enough for my hands. I'll definitely give this one a shot!
arielstar08
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Feb 01, 2019 4:47 am      Reply with quote
You hand looks so soft and supple! So envious.
System
Automatic Message
Thu Apr 25, 2024 1:22 pm
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

IS Clinical C Eye Serum Advance+ (15 ml / 0.5 floz) Luzern Serum Absolut Firming Booster (30 ml / 1 floz) StriVectin Wrinkle Recode™ Moisture Rich Barrier Cream (50 ml / 1.7 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA Skin® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |