Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

What brand/where do you buy your dermarollers from?
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Skincare Tools & Do-It-Yourself Skincare
Reply to topic
naia2006
10% products discount
free skin care

Mon Sep 18, 2017 1:46 pm      Reply with quote
I was interested in trying a "dermaroller" for scalp/hair growth. I was wondering what is a reasonable cost or better price you have seen, what brand, company, and what length I should try? I was hoping I might try one that could be used on face and scalp, but I think the lengths for scalp are probably too aggressive for face. This is a new area for me, so guidance would be so helpful.
CindiLou
10% products discount
free skin care

Mon Sep 18, 2017 3:33 pm      Reply with quote
I have bought a couple of rollers from Skinmedix. I've only used 0.5 on my face, so can't advise on length.
naia2006
10% products discount
free skin care

Tue Sep 19, 2017 10:41 pm      Reply with quote
Thank you so much CindyLou, I really appreciate your help.
Lorraineg57
10% products discount
free skin care

Thu Oct 05, 2017 4:04 pm      Reply with quote
Check out owndoc (.com)
They sell dermarollers, stamps even a digital microneedling device. There is also a LOT of info there about what sizes to use for which purpose, etc.
PollyM
5% products discount

Thu Nov 02, 2017 12:00 pm      Reply with quote
I second Lorraineg57's recommendation! I've bought rollers from OwnDoc, after buying elsewhere and ending up throwing away a lot of money. Read the review on OwnDoc, you can find it by clicking "dermarolling" on the upper left of the page and then scrolling down until you find "Dermaroller review". (Sorry, I'm new so I'm not allowed to post URLs)
I had bought the rollers that are not made with individual needles, they're made from plates stamped to make needles - so they're more like knives than needles. Luckily I only used it on my arm and I realized something was VERY wrong with it!
Lorraineg57
10% products discount
free skin care

Thu Nov 02, 2017 4:12 pm      Reply with quote
Finally ordered a 1mm stamp and 1mm roller. Terrified to use them but I've ordered them! 😉
Lorraineg57
10% products discount
free skin care

Thu Nov 02, 2017 4:14 pm      Reply with quote
Naia, did you find info on rollers for hair regrowth?

I'd be interested in that also.
PollyM
5% products discount

Thu Nov 02, 2017 4:23 pm      Reply with quote
Do you really mean 1 mm? If you're just starting, you should do cosmetic rolling - less that 0.5mm, usually 0.2-0.3 mm. I like my Environ Focus Stamp, 0.25 mm.

And you should be very careful about what you put on your skin. I wish I could send you a link!

Hair regrowth - check out the AnteAGE products, they have a rolling solution for that!

Edit: I figured out how to do this, sorry I was being dumb. Go the the "barefacedtruth" website (com) and scroll down, you'll see several articles about microneedling, read them all, including the comments. Wink
Lorraineg57
10% products discount
free skin care

Thu Nov 02, 2017 4:41 pm      Reply with quote
Can you not pm me a link?

I'm using for wrinkles, not product absorption. Owndoc actually recommends 1.5 mm for wrinkles and firming.
naia2006
10% products discount
free skin care

Mon Nov 06, 2017 12:05 am      Reply with quote
Does owndoc only ship from Europe?

I read that for hair growth one should use btw >.5mm. I was not planning to use something of greater length anywhere on my face, but if I bought something of only .5mm perhaps I could have used on face and scalp. However, I still have not gotten around to purchasing....
arielstar08
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Feb 25, 2019 11:23 pm      Reply with quote
I have the ENVIRON gold roller CIT 0.2MM

https://bradduncanskincare.com/products/gold-roll-cit
System
Automatic Message
Fri Apr 19, 2024 3:02 am
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

IS Clinical C Eye Serum Advance+ (15 ml / 0.5 floz) Pro-Derm Eye Contour Cream (20 ml) Luzern Serum Absolut Firming Booster (30 ml / 1 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA SkinĀ® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |