Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

IS Clinical C Eye Serum Advance+ (15 ml / 0.5 floz) Cosmedix Eye Genius Brilliant Eye Complex (7 ml / 0.25 floz) StriVectin Wrinkle Recode™ Moisture Rich Barrier Cream (50 ml / 1.7 floz)
Have you heard of the Wonderbar? Supposedly helps melasma
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Skin Care and Makeup Forum
Reply to topic
Josee
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Tue Feb 01, 2011 10:09 am      Reply with quote
Oh I just realized that I never wrote down the pH of the bar with a sample generously provided by Rileygirl.

So I basically measured (well, not me the lab!) several pieces of the soap. For soaps the way you measure the pH is a bit different than for regular solutions.

Anyways, there were 10 measurements ranging from 6.25 to 7.05. So... for all the ones out there that are getting dry skin due to it.... now you have the reason Smile

Personally, there's no way I'd put anything with that pH on my dear face Smile

37, light brown hair, green eyes, very fair skin. Oily T zone, broken capillaries... Current regime: Tretinoin 0.05% every night, hydroquinone 4% twice per day, lachydran every other day, random moisturizers and sunscreen
rileygirl
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Feb 01, 2011 10:49 am      Reply with quote
Thanks for reporting back Josee! This is one product I wish I had never tried, as it really did mess up my skin barrier and it took a long while to correct that.
loribar
10% products discount
free skin care

Fri Feb 04, 2011 8:25 pm      Reply with quote
The dry skin really kicked in for me today...thank you so much Josee from saving myself from weeks of misery and skin barrier repair.

5% products discount

Fri Apr 22, 2011 11:25 am      Reply with quote
Hi all,
In the first 2-3 weeks of using the Wonderbar, some may experience a dry phase. The mistake that people can make at this point is to try and remove that dryness or dry skin. Once the dryness has passed and your skin has adjusted, many people find that they can even sleep in it and wake up to normal, balanced skin.

Out of hundreds of customers who have used the bar as directed, we are not aware of anyone with "skin barrier damage". In an effort to prevent any unnecessary discomfort, we wanted to again advise against using any type of scrub or exfoliate during the first few weeks of use.

We highly recommend that the Wonderbar be used as directed, with a pure moisturizer (we love pure facial oils) and a physical block.

This post is intended to help guide people who are interested in using or continuing to use the Wonderbar.

For additional information, please feel free to submit questions to info@wonderbarusa.com
nadege

Mon Jul 15, 2013 5:44 am      Reply with quote
hello
i am french
o have bought this soap euroma because of my wrinkles.
the first time my face was wonderful
i put on my face tice a day
but 3 days later, my face looks old
i look 15 years more
my wrinkles now are very deap
it"s awfull
i am awfull
is somebody can give me her experience
nadege
fawnie
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Jul 15, 2013 10:48 am      Reply with quote
Oh. I misread. Thought it was "WonderBRA"

nevermind.

20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Jul 15, 2013 4:10 pm      Reply with quote
nadege wrote:
hello
i am french
o have bought this soap euroma because of my wrinkles.
the first time my face was wonderful
i put on my face tice a day
but 3 days later, my face looks old
i look 15 years more
my wrinkles now are very deap
it"s awfull
i am awfull
is somebody can give me her experience
nadege

I would stop using it, and focus on products that will repair your skin barrier.

20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Jul 15, 2013 4:37 pm      Reply with quote
bethany wrote:

I would stop using it, and focus on products that will repair your skin barrier.

I agree, your skin has probably just become too dry from the soap. Use a good moisturiser and your skin will bounce back.

20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Jul 15, 2013 4:51 pm      Reply with quote
Keliu wrote:
bethany wrote:

I agree, your skin has probably just become too dry from the soap. Use a good moisturiser and your skin will bounce back.

An inexpensive moisturizer that people like to use to repair the skin barrier is Cerave. It has ceramides in it which are good for that. I would use more of a cream cleanser also. It will be gentler on the skin then a foaming cleanser. If you live in France you should be able to pick up a micellar cleanser. They are good for skin repair also. Good luck.

5% products discount

Sat May 30, 2020 8:19 am      Reply with quote
I am fascinated by the reports on here about wonderbars effectiveness on reducing syringoma. I would love to try the wonderbar but I'm confused as to which one to buy? there seem to be quite a few on the website. Can someone tell me which soap to buy to fight my syringomas?

Thanks in advance.
badhairdaytoo
5% products discount

Sun May 31, 2020 2:27 am      Reply with quote
badhairdaytoo wrote:
I am fascinated by the reports on here about wonderbars effectiveness on reducing syringoma. I would love to try the wonderbar but I'm confused as to which one to buy? there seem to be quite a few on the website. Can someone tell me which soap to buy to fight my syringomas?

Thanks in advance.

My bad - I was on the wrong site. I found it still being sold in America but not in Europe. Hopefully, they will ship here.
System
Automatic Message
Wed Apr 24, 2024 9:32 pm
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Skin Biology CP Ultimate Eye Cream (14.2 g / 0.5 oz) Juice Beauty Stem Cellular Resurfacing Micro-Exfoliant (90 ml) Dr Dennis Gross B³Adaptive SuperFoods™ Stress Repair Face Cream (60 ml / 2.0 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA Skin® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |