Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

Shira Nutriburst Illuminator Booster (30 ml) Luzern Serum Absolut Firming Booster (30 ml / 1 floz) StriVectin Wrinkle Recode™ Moisture Rich Barrier Cream (50 ml / 1.7 floz)
Perfect Complexion's HA Soy Lift - truly AMAZING !!!
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Products Reviews Forum
Reply to topic
Wild Cat
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Apr 26, 2007 7:10 pm      Reply with quote
yogi wrote:
Wildcat -
Does the Soy Lift do anything for you? Unfortunately, it doesn't seem to have any effect on my skin.

Well yogi,
This is only the first time I use it so I have no idea if it does anything. I hope it will do something Confused

20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Apr 27, 2007 4:31 pm      Reply with quote
Frodo wrote:
When I went to her sitewww.perfectcomplexion.net This message comes up on her site

This domain is parked, pending renewal, or has expired.

It works now. I clicked it and it took me to her site.
chinachatters
10% products discount
free skin care

Fri Apr 27, 2007 8:02 pm      Reply with quote
http://perfectcomplexion.net/cart/index.php

Most likely explanation is that your browser failed to recognize the page redirect. Mine won't stop at http://perfectcomplexion.net - it goes right to the cart page.

I have HA Soy Lift because I was intrigued by the glowing reviews in the first pages of this thread. I also had some concerns about the "learn it for yourself and top asking everybody on the internet what to do" attitude. It took more paper to say shut up and send you money that than it would have taken to list the steps involved in using the product properly to get the results promised.

I'll eventually use it because it cost a lot of money.
marina
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Apr 27, 2007 8:06 pm      Reply with quote
Odd. the site was working fine this afternoon, now I'm clicking on the links above & get another site. Weird.
Ninetynine
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sat Apr 28, 2007 5:03 am      Reply with quote
marina wrote:
Odd. the site was working fine this afternoon, now I'm clicking on the links above & get another site. Weird.

It's working fine for me.

20% products discount
free skin care

Thu May 17, 2007 9:09 am      Reply with quote
Has anyone tried her vit c line (Pure C and Pure Perfection)?

20% products discount
free skin care

Thu May 17, 2007 10:39 am      Reply with quote
No, Andaman_Gypsy, the only thing I tried is the HA Soy Lift, and it didn't do anything for me.
andaman_gypsy
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Fri May 18, 2007 11:56 am      Reply with quote
Bira wrote:
No, Andaman_Gypsy, the only thing I tried is the HA Soy Lift, and it didn't do anything for me.

Thanks Bira for your reply. I have been contemplating getting the vit c for myself and HA Soy Lift for my mom. I guess my search continues.

15% products discount
free skin care

Fri May 18, 2007 2:34 pm      Reply with quote
I have been using the HA Soy Lift for about 2 weeks. It hasn't wowed me yet, but it hasn't done any harm either. I will continue to use it--its paid for--and see if I get that wow factor. I am hoping to see some cumulative effect. My skin is already good, so I suspect any results will be less obvious than others have seen.
skinmelon
10% products discount
free skin care

Fri May 25, 2007 8:09 am      Reply with quote
Cuddles wrote:
I have been using the HA Soy Lift for about 2 weeks. It hasn't wowed me yet, but it hasn't done any harm either. I will continue to use it--its paid for--and see if I get that wow factor. I am hoping to see some cumulative effect. My skin is already good, so I suspect any results will be less obvious than others have seen.

Hi, Cuddles, I have a great success with HA SOYLIFT on the tightening and lifting effect save for the frown lines. I cannot be more pleased with this product when compared to the rest that I have had used, some of them are so pricey of which I was quite wrong to view that quality go with price. But, I would say some of the priciest ones do nothing AT ALL, like dumping $$$ into the sea.
After reading a few threads on this product in this forum, I think HA SOYLIFT is more result showing on aged skin. IF your skin is still young with no or not much signs of aging, probably there is nothing much to lift or tighten for the HA SOYLIFT to work to show.
skincareaddicted
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Jun 11, 2007 2:47 am      Reply with quote
just wanted to update:

my mom started using the soy lift as a regular moisturizer and she says she can really feel a difference and is raving

i steal bits and apply it to potential problem areas just because i love the smell of the cream. i wonder how julie gets it to smell that way if she's using natural products? anyhow, the soy lift is a great deal considering the size is doubled when you place an order.

Kristen~

10% products discount
free skin care

Mon Jun 11, 2007 5:02 am      Reply with quote
skincareaddicted wrote:
just wanted to update:

my mom started using the soy lift as a regular moisturizer and she says she can really feel a difference and is raving

i steal bits and apply it to potential problem areas just because i love the smell of the cream. i wonder how julie gets it to smell that way if she's using natural products? anyhow, the soy lift is a great deal considering the size is doubled when you place an order.

Kristen~

Glad that you both like the product. Can't resist to share that the soylift works its best in "compress" method { see Julie's enclosed leaflet}. I follow her method and it works wonder on my frown lines.
skincareaddicted
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Jun 12, 2007 2:37 pm      Reply with quote
Hi skinmelon,

i tried compressing the soy lift today and i have to say, the results are nice! thanks for the reminder.

Kristen~

10% products discount
free skin care

Wed Jun 13, 2007 2:19 am      Reply with quote
skincareaddicted wrote:
Hi skinmelon,

i tried compressing the soy lift today and i have to say, the results are nice! thanks for the reminder.

Kristen~

You're most welcome. The soylift has become my staple. I feel so uncomfortable not having it around to be able to apply it whenever I want. It's one of the greatest product of all time, to me, at least.
Leana
5% products discount

Wed Jun 13, 2007 11:02 am      Reply with quote
I bought this after reading the review here and I must say that I agree that it is a wonderful product. I think I would use it for the beautiful almond smell alone. Actually, I am kidding about THAT. I love the effect it has on my skin and I have been recommending it to everyone. I am going to try some more of her products soon. Next on my list is the tanning product. It has also gotten good reviews here I saw.
skincareaddicted
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Aug 30, 2020 1:19 am      Reply with quote
After many years (14 years ago! I was 26 and now am almost 40 years old), I decided to use PC products again. I still remember Julie's products worked so well for me before, and ordered Apeel Correct a few weeks ago. It is working great, but decided to also order the HA Soy Lift and the royal jelly HA so i can compress. I hope they arrive when I am about done peeling.

Thu Apr 25, 2024 10:51 am
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Juice Beauty Stem Cellular Resurfacing Micro-Exfoliant (90 ml) Dr Dennis Gross B³Adaptive SuperFoods™ Stress Repair Face Cream (60 ml / 2.0 floz) Lifeline ProPlus Night Recovery Moisture Complex (50 ml / 1.7 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA Skin® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |