Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

Is this facial cleansing brush expensive?
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Skincare Tools & Do-It-Yourself Skincare
Reply to topic
fishlee

Mon Mar 20, 2017 12:40 am      Reply with quote
Does anyone using this kind of facial cleansing brush?
I saw them in Amazon and named:
Wosweet Facial Cleansing Brush 4 in 1 Face Skin Body Care Exfoliator and Massager

I using this code: 8MKO8BIC which cost me $16.99, Is it expensive?
TheresaMary
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Mar 20, 2017 6:20 am      Reply with quote
Well Clarisonics range for about $150 - and Olay brushes are about $20 so its reasonably priced.
bugaboo
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Mar 21, 2017 4:28 pm      Reply with quote
I think you get what you pay for.

20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Mar 22, 2017 1:50 am      Reply with quote
I beg to differ - my own experience is that a cleansing brush I bought one time for £20 far outweighs the more expensive £100 plus brushes I bought and does a more thorough cleaning job and leaves my skin feeling great. However it wasn't a random cheap brush I bought, but a labeled manufactured one that I wouldn't change for the world. My clarisonic lasted about 2 years which isn't bad, but if I was asked honestly if it was worth the money I would say hands down - no it wasn't.
bugaboo wrote:
I think you get what you pay for.
hotdocgirl
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Wed Mar 22, 2017 6:53 am      Reply with quote
All I know is that my clarsonic is my favorite beauty tool. My daughter purchased a cheaper version and it didn't compare.

I hated spending the money...but tell every friend.. get one!!!
TheresaMary
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Mar 22, 2017 8:53 am      Reply with quote
That is interesting, as I didn't like or rate the clarisonic at all and my Olay brush, the head brush actually turns and I feel that works a lot better than the clarisonic, and plus you don't have to use all that water that you do with the clarisonic. I know they make a big thing out of the sonic cleansing abilities, but the amount of water you have to use is way too much for my brain to handle. Saying that not all the cheaper options are identical, so there are probably some out there just as worthless or more worthless than both put together.
hotdocgirl wrote:
All I know is that my clarsonic is my favorite beauty tool. My daughter purchased a cheaper version and it didn't compare.

I hated spending the money...but tell every friend.. get one!!!
arielstar08
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Feb 13, 2019 1:04 am      Reply with quote
Hi Fishle, Did you end up buying this?

fishlee wrote:
Does anyone using this kind of facial cleansing brush?
I saw them in Amazon and named:
Wosweet Facial Cleansing Brush 4 in 1 Face Skin Body Care Exfoliator and Massager

I using this code: 8MKO8BIC which cost me $16.99, Is it expensive?
wenning
10% products discount
free skin care

Thu Feb 21, 2019 10:28 pm      Reply with quote
I haven't used a cleanser, because my skin is very thin, I suggest you don't use it often, it will damage the cuticle.
TheresaMary
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Feb 22, 2019 7:03 am      Reply with quote
Thats if you are using it on your hands, for me, the brushes really help to remove dead skin and make application of serums easier afterwards too.
wenning wrote:
I haven't used a cleanser, because my skin is very thin, I suggest you don't use it often, it will damage the cuticle.
Niha
5% products discount

Thu Apr 16, 2020 11:08 pm      Reply with quote
Laser pen are very useful for even cleaning the pore and even it will massage also.
hotdocgirl
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Fri Apr 17, 2020 9:07 am      Reply with quote
My older clasonics were a better quality than the one I just purchased..but it is still the gold standard. I bought one of the foreo face cleaning "brush" and it is nothing but hype.

I have the new clarsonic with all the heads..massaging, foundation, eye, and cleansing brush. cost me a fortune .,. i think $250ish or a bit more.
TheresaMary
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Apr 23, 2020 2:20 am      Reply with quote
For me, when I was using my clarisonic, to get the ultimate benefits of the sonic you need to really use a lot of water during the actual cleansing process and you know its working by the kind of vibrations sensations you get. Thats why I prefer my cheaper Olay brush. It actually turns physically which for me and my skin is better and I can actually feel it doing something whereas the clarisonic is no where near as noticeable. However I know a friend purchased one recently and had a go on my fac eand I thought the same thing - it was no where near powerful as my original brush. Sucks really that they seem to be less powerful but I guess that is for some reason.
hotdocgirl wrote:
My older clasonics were a better quality than the one I just purchased..but it is still the gold standard. I bought one of the foreo face cleaning "brush" and it is nothing but hype.

I have the new clarsonic with all the heads..massaging, foundation, eye, and cleansing brush. cost me a fortune .,. i think $250ish or a bit more.
Patricia Lopez
5% products discount

Wed May 04, 2022 2:43 am      Reply with quote
There are numerous low-cost cleansing brushes available online. Cleaning brushes are a fantastic tool because they perform two functions. They help keep pores clean on a daily basis, requiring fewer extractions and allowing you to have more fun with your routine by having facials that aren't just steam, cleanse, massage, and mask. Even if they are expensive, they are still well worth it.
System
Automatic Message
Wed Apr 24, 2024 11:07 am
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

IS Clinical C Eye Serum Advance+ (15 ml / 0.5 floz) Shira Nutriburst Illuminator Booster (30 ml) Pro-Derm Eye Contour Cream (20 ml)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA SkinĀ® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |