Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

::Review:: EmerginC Products
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Products Reviews Forum
Reply to topic
joti
10% products discount
free skin care

Wed Jan 11, 2006 11:36 am      Reply with quote
I have normal/combination skin which is dehydrated.

I was beginning to break out a lot and also had alot of blemishes from previous break outs.

After steaming I used
emerginC mask (retinol VitaminC)
- this really helps clean ur face

Then after i followed up with
emerginC vitality mask
- this really helps hydrate my skin.

I follow all this with
emergin C hyper-vitalizer with alpha-lipoic acid and lutein
- after applying this cream my face feels really really soft and i love it!

I have been doing this for about a month 2 times a week

Results.

I have seen lines on my forehead beginning to diminish. I have very few new breakouts and my blemishes have decreased considerably.

I am very happy using these products and would recommend them.

Hope this helps Smile
System
Automatic Message
The above post is a review of the following product available at EDS:
EmerginC VitaminC + Retinol Mask (50 ml / 1.7 floz)
EmerginC VitaminC + Retinol Mask (50 ml / 1.7 floz)

EmerginC VitaminC + Retinol Mask gives skin a visible boost, removes dead skin cells, helps even skin tone, and brightens complexion.

tinatanya

Wed Oct 18, 2006 8:16 pm      Reply with quote
how is this product?
Skincare
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Oct 28, 2006 11:00 am      Reply with quote
Yes, I have been slowly checking out other name brands and noticed that their is not any updates...I wonder why?

Can anybody update this line and tell us after long term use how this product performs?
mcaleung
5% products discount

Sun Feb 11, 2007 8:04 am      Reply with quote
I've been using emergin C mask (retinol Vitamin C) for few months, it can clear acne and make my skin look brighter. However it's a bit dry after use.
Rufus
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Feb 11, 2007 9:30 pm      Reply with quote
Skincare wrote:
Yes, I have been slowly checking out other name brands and noticed that their is not any updates...I wonder why?

Can anybody update this line and tell us after long term use how this product performs?

I tried the emergen C vit C serum and the Vit C creams and found them way to oily. Both broke out my skin and felt horrible on.
LizaA
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Fri Feb 16, 2007 7:18 pm      Reply with quote
I didn't like the Emergin C Vitamin C serums, way to greasy and I didn't really like the Multivitamin serum either for the same reason. The serums seem to take forever to sink in. I've tried the pomegranate toner as well and I didn't find it special not very active in my opinion. I think so far the only worthy product from Emergin C has been the Vitamin C and Retinol mask. I've noticed that this stuff makes my skin glow and I have repurchased this afew times as a result.
Wild Cat
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Feb 16, 2007 7:40 pm      Reply with quote
LizaA wrote:
I didn't like the Emergin C Vitamin C serums, way to greasy and I didn't really like the Multivitamin serum either for the same reason. The serums seem to take forever to sink in. I've tried the pomegranate toner as well and I didn't find it special not very active in my opinion. I think so far the only worthy product from Emergin C has been the Vitamin C and Retinol mask. I've noticed that this stuff makes my skin glow and I have repurchased this afew times as a result.

I will give the Vit-C and Retinol mask a go after I finish my Dermalogica Multi-Vit Recovery Mask.

Fri Feb 16, 2007 10:39 pm      Reply with quote
LizaA wrote:

Is this the EmerginC vitamin + retinol serum? I personally don't find it oily at all. Matter of fact, on my skin, it sinks right in.
LizaA
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Fri Feb 16, 2007 11:26 pm      Reply with quote
[quote="havana8"][quote="LizaA"]I didn't like the Emergin C Vitamin C serums, way to greasy and I didn't really like the Multivitamin serum either for the same reason. The serums seem to take forever to sink in. I've tried the pomegranate toner as well and I didn't find it special not very active in my opinion. I think so far the only worthy product from Emergin C has been the Vitamin C and Retinol mask. I've noticed that this stuff makes my skin glow and I have repurchased this afew times as a result.[/quote]

Is this the EmerginC vitamin + retinol serum? I personally don't find it oily at all. Matter of fact, on my skin, it sinks right in.[/quote]

Yes that's the one I was referring to. It contains propylene glycol and that is the humectant. It's not oily in the sense of oil but for me the tacky feeling never sinks in even on my driest days. So I didn't really enjoy this serum much at all. Smile
havana8

Fri Feb 16, 2007 11:52 pm      Reply with quote
LizaA wrote:
havana8 wrote:
LizaA wrote:

Is this the EmerginC vitamin + retinol serum? I personally don't find it oily at all. Matter of fact, on my skin, it sinks right in.

Yes that's the one I was referring to. It contains propylene glycol and that is the humectant. It's not oily in the sense of oil but for me the tacky feeling never sinks in even on my driest days. So I didn't really enjoy this serum much at all. Smile

I wonder if I don't find it "tacky" because I use it at night under a moisturizer? hmm
LizaA
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sat Feb 17, 2007 2:30 am      Reply with quote
[quote="havana8"]

I wonder if I don't find it "tacky" because I use it at night under a moisturizer? hmm[/quote]

So long as your skin is drinking it all in! Wink
havana8

Sun Jan 20, 2008 12:54 pm      Reply with quote
Just ran across the empty packaging for the hyper-vitalizer with alpha-lipoic acid and lutein tucked away in a drawer and so am posting the full ingredient listing before I toss it...

Ingredients: Deionized Water (Aqua), Stearic Acid, Squalane, Cetyl Alcohol, Vegetable Oil, Isopropyl Tetradeconoate, Butylen Glycol & Lutein & Zeaxanthin, Glycerin, Benzophenone 3, Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate, Lecithin, Usnic Acid, Triethanolamine, Thioctic Acid (Alpha Lipoic Acid), Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin # Acetate), Borago Officinalis Seed Oil, Hyaluronic Acid, Biotin (Vitamin H), Panthenol, Ubiquinone 50 (Coenzyme Q10), Natural Fragrance
peppy
10% products discount
free skin care

Mon Jan 21, 2008 3:43 am      Reply with quote
I am pleased that someone has had success with Emergin C products. Personally, I spent a fortune to the point of having 6 weekly emrgin C facials as well and had no success. My skin became very clogged and required very painful extractions for milia. I used the fruit cleanser, toner, replenogen B moisturiser, spot lightening gel, eye cream, earth cream as well as the mask that has been reviewed here. The mask was probably the kindest product in all that I used as well as the no comedones lotion which really did work for the blackheads on the nose. I have a combination skin. Now using kate somerville and (touch wood) very happy.
gracedhy
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Jan 22, 2008 8:27 am      Reply with quote
I am using the vitamin c serum at night, I actually really liked the texture, it made my skin glow.
Pennysou

Fri Apr 18, 2008 8:15 am      Reply with quote
I use the vitamin c serum in the morning as well as the multivitamin serum, I love the texture,I have been using it now for about 4 months and everyone comments on how good my skin looks.
Bira
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Nov 07, 2009 5:18 pm      Reply with quote
I was thinking to try the EmerginC multivitamin serum because of good review on MUA. I wonder for the poster who didn't like this serum, what is your skin type?
System
Automatic Message
Fri Apr 19, 2024 7:02 am
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Dr Dennis Gross B³Adaptive SuperFoods™ Stress Repair Face Cream (60 ml / 2.0 floz) Shira Nutriburst Glow C Power Duo (40 ml) Luzern L'Essentials Alpine Rose Glacial Serum Masque Resilience Building Treatment (100 ml / 3.3 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA Skin® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |