Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

:: Review :: Dr. Hauschka - Rhythmic Night Conditioner
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Products Reviews Forum
Reply to topic
CharlieBaby
10% products discount
free skin care

Tue May 11, 2004 9:33 pm      Reply with quote
This has become a staple of mine since I found it a few years ago. itīs really the best way to restore balance to the skin when nothing else seems to help. I think itīs especially great for balancing out dry skin that has grown lazy and has lost itīs capacity to retain moisture by itself. The packaging suggests that it will work on oliy skin as well, but Iīm sceptic to that. My guess is that it will kick off the sebum production resulting in more oil, but thatīs just a guess. At first you are likely to become intimidated by the fact that the content of the ampoules feels just like water. And when I tried it the first time I thougt - this is never gonna work. But it did. Just after a few days I could notice a huge difference in my skin. It was moist, supple and even toned. I usually use them nightly for a month at every seasonal turn or everytime my skin just goes hopeless. (And sometimes even daytime during summer, when itīs really hot). It gives me a result that means I donīt have to moisturize my skin as much artificially for a long time to come. If you have dry skin that can be such a relief. The ampoules though are really bad. They easily break when opened and one can sure risk cutting oneself. The people at Dr Hauschka should really try to come up with a better packaging solution. But apart from that, this is an unexpected winner for dry skin with a quite favourable price, at least in Europe!

C.B.
System
Automatic Message
The above post is a review of the following product available at EDS:
Dr Hauschka Renewing Night Conditioner (1 ml x 50 Amps)
Dr Hauschka Renewing Night Conditioner (1 ml x 50 Amps)

Renewing Night Conditioner provides powerful oil-free night care for all skin conditions. This unique blend of rhythmitised ingredients enables your skin to complete its natural regeneration processes for night-time renewal: dry skin is encouraged to retain oil and moisture; sensitive skin is soothed; oily, blemished skin is calmed and balanced.

Formerly called Dr Hauschka Rhythmic Night Conditioner.

Mabsy

Wed May 12, 2004 5:01 am      Reply with quote
Hey CharlieBaby,

Welcome to the forum!!! Cool

I am *so* glad that you posted this review. I bought this product from EDS and it just came in the mail today (along with heaps of other goodies Very Happy Embarassed ). I'm going to start using this tonight and report in about a month's time. It's good to start using a product after just having read a good review of it though Smile

Btw, did you find that one ampule was enough? I bought the box of 50 and I'm wondering if that will last me for 2 such seasonal turns... Think

Mabsy
CharlieBaby
10% products discount
free skin care

Wed May 12, 2004 7:17 am      Reply with quote
Thanks for the warm welcome!! I think that one ampule is more than enough. Just make certain that you get all of the solution that tends to hide out in the neck of the ampule. I normally tap the neck with my nail until all the solution falls out of the neck into the main part of the ampule.

I just know that you will love this. Please let us know how it is going.

C.B.
abighill@aol.com
5% products discount

Wed May 12, 2004 7:19 am      Reply with quote
Mabsy
When I've used this in the past, I've found one ampoule more than enough for my whole face and neck, it's very watery so what i tend to do is put half the contents in the palm of my hand and pat it on my face and then the other half, otherwise you'll find it runs everywhere and more ends up dripping down your arms than you get on your face.

On the instructions it recommends two ampoules, but I found that really wasteful. I'm glad a review was done of this because I'd forgotten what a great product it is and I've ordered it today. I've been using the cellex c vitamin c for sensitive skin and whilst it seems to be doing a great job, my skin feels very dry, so I think this will help to sort it. Do be careful when opening the ampoules, they're sharp little buggers!!! Shock
Mabsy

Thu May 13, 2004 1:54 am      Reply with quote
Thanks CharlieBaby and abighill@aol.com!

I did exactly what you said: tapped the top bit, poured out half and patted it on, then poured out the other half and did the same. Feels like water but has a faint nice smell to it.

I have used ampules before (Sothys) and found those a bit easier to break open than the Dr H ones. Also, I remember that when I was growing up in Poland my mum made me drink these vitamin things that came in ampules exactly like these. But, each pack also came with a tiny little "thingy" (a knife I guess) that felt a little like sand paper. You'd use it to weaken the line where it's supposed to break and it was really easy to open. I'd be nice if I could find one of those "thingys".

I also found that, indeed, one ampule is plenty! Too much even. So it looks like this box will last me for two seasons Dancing

Will let you know in a while how I'm going with them.
elsa

Thu May 13, 2004 2:09 pm      Reply with quote
Hi guys! I'm interested with the product where can I get it and how much is this thanks
Mabsy

Thu May 13, 2004 8:33 pm      Reply with quote
Elsa,

I bought mine from here. http://www.essentialdayspa.com/Dr-Hauschka-Face-Care.htm

Mabsy
k.a.t.
10% products discount
free skin care

Tue May 18, 2004 1:49 pm      Reply with quote
I've used the Sensitive version of this liquid and it was either these or the copious amount of spinach I was consuming that diminished the tiny broken capillaries on my face. Not a very controlled experiment, for sure, but I was pleased.

Hint -- Try holding the ampule upright within a washcloth and then snap off the tip.
lingliu

Sun Apr 23, 2006 8:30 am      Reply with quote
hello, i just join this forum today. actually, i am an internation student here in US. so sorry for my english is not good.

now i am planning to try dr.h. i read some of the past reviews, seems there will be a breakout? will that be severe? somewhat worry about this ......... Rolling Eyes
tinatanya

Tue Oct 17, 2006 9:02 am      Reply with quote
lingliu wrote:
hello, i just join this forum today. actually, i am an internation student here in US. so sorry for my english is not good.

now i am planning to try dr.h. i read some of the past reviews, seems there will be a breakout? will that be severe? somewhat worry about this ......... Rolling Eyes

don't worry about!
it is really good product!
and i am sure your skin will looooooooove it!
fishzebby
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Oct 18, 2006 7:04 pm      Reply with quote
I used once during transition of spring to summer. It felt like nothing, but it didn't dry up my skin and I felt my skin much radiant.
tinatanya

Wed Oct 18, 2006 8:24 pm      Reply with quote
i have been the forth day on using it,expecting to the result!
by the way, didn't everyone find the price on EDS has been changed, around 20% higher than before?
ellyp
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Thu Oct 19, 2006 3:07 pm      Reply with quote
I bought the 50 vials about 1 1/2 months ago from EDS. So far, I've used about 35 of them. Do not be surprised if you end up with a big breakout as your skin starts to purge. For me, it's been hard to take but my skin is slowly starting to get better. Here's a link to a wonderful review that could help you get through it. It's helped me stick with it a ton because I know it will get better eventually.

http://www.essentialdayspa.com/forum/viewthread.php?tid=15620&highlight=month
hugaio
10% products discount
free skin care

Sat Oct 21, 2006 11:35 pm      Reply with quote
I love this product. It makes my skin feel so great and it's so effective for balancing my face. It even eased the dry lines around my eyes. the glass bottle was a real pain, but I haven't had any problems.
moomin
5% products discount

Fri Oct 27, 2006 7:40 am      Reply with quote
Hi,

Im new to the EDS forum and I'd love to share with all of you my experience with some of the products!

I'm very surprised that there're so many good feedbacks about this product!! I've tried this one about 3 years ago with my sister. BOTH OF US found it "nothing special" and it dried my face! Not to say to give "radiance". May be better to try it during summer if you really want to have a go. P.S. I have combinations skin but not sensitive at all.

To my experience, this is the worst Dr. Hauschka product I've ever tried. Other products are great, especially the lip balm / stick!!
tiger_tim
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Oct 27, 2006 8:32 am      Reply with quote
Hi moomin, welcome to the forum! wave

A lot of people dont really like this. I admit I used it during summer, but I am a bit doubtful it would suffice on its own in the dry winter here. I used the sensitive one and whilst I survived the full 25-day course, I am not sure if I would get again (too much effort to use ONLY this for 25 days straight) Laughing

20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Oct 27, 2006 5:16 pm      Reply with quote
I really hate ampules. I wonder why it's packaged as such. Does it preserve better or is it just for the looks? Anyone know?

15% products discount
free skin care

Fri Nov 03, 2006 10:02 am      Reply with quote
I did a routine of this at the transition from summer to fall and loved it. I have oily (in places) skin and it worked beautifully at just evening everything out. When I awoke in the morning, my skin felt lush and supple, but not greasy.
gottaHAVEitALL
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Tue Dec 12, 2006 9:06 am      Reply with quote
I just ordered the Night Rhythmic Conditioner (Sensitive) and can't wait to receive it after reading all these positive reviews. I have used a few Dr. H products and have gotten really good results so far!

15% products discount
free skin care

Tue Dec 12, 2006 6:27 pm      Reply with quote
adding this to my wish list Laughing
bobosm
5% products discount

Wed Dec 13, 2006 12:29 am      Reply with quote
Have tried both the rythmic Night Conditioner and the sensitive one as well, no magic for me Sad But do beware of the sharp edges while you try to break the ampule. Wink
TBLand

Tue Jun 05, 2007 12:49 pm      Reply with quote
I love all Dr. Hauschka's products.
I start using it when my skin was really Very Happy damaged, very sensitive, flare up with any product. At the time that nothing work for me, I found Dr. Hauschka's. I following every step of this regime ... At first, I experienced the flakes in the morning, this going on for about 2 weeks. then, my skin began to calm down, it's getting better each day. After 2 months, my skin almost normal. Now I night routin just cleansing, and toning. Some time, if the weather is dry, I add a bit rose cream on my cheek.
I love this product.
Very Happy

10% products discount
free skin care

Mon Jul 23, 2007 1:52 am      Reply with quote
I've just bought the Rhythmic Night Conditioner for all skin types in Singapore, but wondering why it's 50 vials instead of the 30 vials i see on Dr. Hauschka's site.

I was given a sample of Normalizing Day Oil a month ago, wondering whether I should try it, cos I'm a happy Guerlain user.

I'm using quite a number of Guerlain products. It's very good, no breakout, but somehow my T-zone is still shiny. I hope with Dr. Hauschka products, my skin will back to normal... but I'm really scare that it will cause breakouts.
Ceres
5% products discount

Tue Jul 24, 2007 12:42 pm      Reply with quote
Jolin wrote:
I've just bought the Rhythmic Night Conditioner for all skin types in Singapore, but wondering why it's 50 vials instead of the 30 vials i see on Dr. Hauschka's site.

I was given a sample of Normalizing Day Oil a month ago, wondering whether I should try it, cos I'm a happy Guerlain user.

I'm using quite a number of Guerlain products. It's very good, no breakout, but somehow my T-zone is still shiny. I hope with Dr. Hauschka products, my skin will back to normal... but I'm really scare that it will cause breakouts.

Jolin,
Here in the U.S. Dr. Hauschka only sells the Rhythmic Night Conditioner in packs of 30 ampules. Elsewhere in the world they sell them in packs of 10 or 50 ampules.

I haven't tried the normalizing day oil since it isn't for my skin type, but I do love the Rhythmic Night Conditioner Sensitive. They really help balance and calm my skin. I basically use them at night for 30 days and then take a two month break.
Mardy Bum
10% products discount
free skin care

Tue Jul 24, 2007 4:33 pm      Reply with quote
I notice Silver in the list of ingredients I might have to google this to find out what it is good for unless anyone knows?
System
Automatic Message
Fri Apr 26, 2024 11:01 am
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Juice Beauty Stem Cellular Resurfacing Micro-Exfoliant (90 ml) Shira Nutriburst Illuminator Booster (30 ml) Lifeline ProPlus Night Recovery Moisture Complex (50 ml / 1.7 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA SkinÂŪ |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |