Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

Juice Beauty Stem Cellular Resurfacing Micro-Exfoliant (90 ml) Shira Nutriburst Illuminator Booster (30 ml) Lifeline ProPlus Night Recovery Moisture Complex (50 ml / 1.7 floz)
:: Review :: Saved by Yonka Emulsion Pure
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Products Reviews Forum
Reply to topic
chunlisa
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sat May 15, 2004 9:20 pm      Reply with quote
Hey Everyone,

The resident Yonka girl back here. My aesthetician used the Emulsion Pure on me the other day and I didn't realize what it does. So I bought a bottle from her directly to try, and my gosh, this SAVES you when you break out.

So usually when I break out, I start to pop the pimples in the area . . . or I'll pick at it and it gets really red and inflamed. I know, I know, it's a really bad habit, but I can't help it sometimes. So what you do is . . . you soak a gauze (not cotton cuz cotton will soak up too much product and waste it) and compress it on the problem-area for 15 minutes. It smells SO wonderful (it's a more potent version of the Yonka Lotion). But after 15 minutes, my goodness, you will SEE a difference. The inflamed area and the redness are GONE. Your pimples might still be there but the Emulsion Pure does something magical with your skin -- it makes the redness and the inflamed area neutralize to the same color as your normal skin. So then you can put make up on, etc.

It's AMAZING. It comes in a pretty small bottle (1.7 oz) but it's not something I use every day. I only break it out during break-outs (ha ha, bad pun, sorry) and it is SUCH a face-saver. It really helps calm the pimples, too, so there's faster healing.

SUCH a wonderful product. I wish I had discovered it SOONER!
Lisa
System
Automatic Message
The above post is a review of the following product available at EDS:
Yonka Emulsion Pure (50 ml / 1.69 floz)
Yonka Emulsion Pure (50 ml / 1.69 floz)

This oil-alcohol-free infusion offers amazing antiinflammatory and rejuvenating properties.

Mabsy

Wed May 26, 2004 5:51 am      Reply with quote
Laughing Lisa - your review makes me want to buy this stuff.... and I don't often get red marks that I could use it on Embarassed Laughing I'm such a sucker for good product reviews Rolling Eyes
Kinga
10% products discount
free skin care

Sat Feb 19, 2005 6:23 pm      Reply with quote
Hello

I bought this item a while ago as a mistake and I had no idea on how to use it...so I ended up using it more like a toner then anything else.

I have combinational skin with occassional hormonal breakouts.

I now know that I don't have to use this as a toner but more like a medicine for my flare ups.

It is amazing but so is creme 15 and Juvenil.. those 3 items are really a life saver.

I use to use Proactiv but I no longer have to cause Yonka like replaced it for me.

However, I find that those products are a bit to drying for a winter and am having a very hard time finding a cream that would suit my needs. Does anyone know a good face cream doesn't have to be from Yonka line.?

I tried Christian Dior Nutri cream but I am not seeing any results...

Please advise

kings Smile
trueblu
5% products discount

Sat Feb 19, 2005 7:09 pm      Reply with quote
What about pamplemousse or elstine jour??
trueblu
5% products discount

Sat Feb 19, 2005 7:11 pm      Reply with quote
I meant elastine, it is for all skin types.
Kinga
10% products discount
free skin care

Sat Feb 19, 2005 7:31 pm      Reply with quote
I tried pamplemouse but i was a bit dissapointed....

you said elastin jour. Is it good for winter season

kinga.
trueblu
5% products discount

Sat Feb 19, 2005 7:35 pm      Reply with quote
that is when I would use it. A little too much for me during the summer.
Kinga
10% products discount
free skin care

Sat Feb 19, 2005 8:53 pm      Reply with quote
I am worried cause i have problem skin and i don't want to flare up.

20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Apr 21, 2006 6:48 am      Reply with quote
Now I SO want to try this! Why does EDS say "We do not sell Yonka products to USA."?

10% products discount
free skin care

Fri Apr 21, 2006 6:50 am      Reply with quote
That sounds awesome!! Does anyone have a DIY version?

ErinChristine
Smoothskin
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Fri Apr 21, 2006 1:36 pm      Reply with quote
Hi Lisa, thanks for your great review, I don't have any break outs, but I am very interested in Yonka at the moment. Have you or anyone else tried any of the serums/night treatments?
stardust
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Fri Apr 21, 2006 2:29 pm      Reply with quote
I used Elastin Night cream for a while. It's light but quite moisturising yet not greasy. Yonka is a good line.
Smoothskin
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Fri Apr 21, 2006 3:15 pm      Reply with quote
Thanks stardust, Elastin Night is one of the products that I really like the look of.
marmur1
10% products discount
free skin care

Fri Apr 21, 2006 7:48 pm      Reply with quote
Hi ErinChristine,

I was just browsing the DIY thread & saw that Carekate had posted a homemade version a while back. Here's the link:
http://www.essentialdayspa.com/forum/viewthread.php?tid=5981&start=73

20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Apr 21, 2006 10:29 pm      Reply with quote
Mabsy wrote:
Laughing Lisa - your review makes me want to buy this stuff.... and I don't often get red marks that I could use it on Embarassed Laughing I'm such a sucker for good product reviews Rolling Eyes

it really is brilliant stuff! if you'd like, i think i have a spot or two to spare. Shock seriously, though, this is a must in every traveler's bag. (again, learn from my mistake. it's sitting under my bathroom sink in paris Sad )
mileiadan

Sun Apr 30, 2006 9:49 pm      Reply with quote
trueblu wrote:
What about pamplemousse or elstine jour??
hey kinga i heard that epicuren is a really great product line i have tried it and it makes your skin feel wonderful try the collostrum and aloe gel and the rose gel i too have problem skin and its very sensitive
kazmataz

Fri Mar 30, 2007 12:27 am      Reply with quote
Hey Yonka fans - I've just starting using Yonka again - have quite oily skin and trying to minimise the shine.

Can anyone tell me if they have a similar skin type how they found the Pamplemousse for Normal to Oily skin? Or is there a better one to prevent the shine?

I've got the Creme PG for impure skin but so far not finding it as controlling as I'd hoped. I do use the clay mask from time to time and getting back into a more regular routine with that one as well.

Thanks Confused

Sun Oct 26, 2008 12:38 am      Reply with quote
What kind of gauze should I use for the emulsion pure? I've got cotton and it soaks up the product too much... what a waste. What do you use? Shock
Ottawa Shopper
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sun May 30, 2010 5:45 pm      Reply with quote
erinn_q wrote:
What kind of gauze should I use for the emulsion pure? I've got cotton and it soaks up the product too much... what a waste. What do you use? Shock

Lol,
just browsing the yonka items...
I remember I usedto use this until the store I bought it from stopped selling it Sad

then forgot about this item totally....

You could try sterile medical gauze.
or you can get rolls of gauze cheaply in first aid@ drugstores.
snowymtn
10% products discount
free skin care

Sun May 30, 2010 9:36 pm      Reply with quote
love it! Still have a bottle from long ago, great spot treatment!

15% products discount
free skin care

Mon Jun 07, 2010 4:04 am      Reply with quote
erinn_q wrote:

I just rip off a thin piece of cotton about the size of my pinky nail. It covers the pimple and doesn't waste too much product.

Asian. Near 30. Prone to broken caps, moles + freckles, large congested pores, hormonal cystic acne, flaky skin and fat puffy eyelids. Staples: Bioderma SS, Taz, Dr. Kassy's C, Skinoren, HQ, Cerave and growth factors-- but also trying EVERYTHING ELSE.....
System
Automatic Message
Fri Apr 19, 2024 1:52 pm
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Sjal Orbe Eye Contour Cream (15 ml / 0.5 oz) Shira Nutriburst Illuminator Booster (30 ml) Cosmedix Eye Genius Brilliant Eye Complex (7 ml / 0.25 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA SkinĀ® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |