Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

Sjal Orbe Eye Contour Cream (15 ml / 0.5 oz) Juice Beauty Stem Cellular Resurfacing Micro-Exfoliant (90 ml) Pro-Derm Eye Contour Cream (20 ml)
::Review:: Dermalogica Normal-Dry Skin Kit
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Products Reviews Forum
Reply to topic
becks
10% products discount
free skin care

Fri Mar 10, 2006 4:23 am      Reply with quote
Skinsmooting cream

I got my skin kit from Dermalogica - the other day ( I finally learned to try a product before buying it…). The skin is for dry/normal skin.
ù
• Gentle Cream Exfoliant (10ml) Very Happy - Amazing! No irritation at all and a beautiful clean and glowing skin afterwards.
• Multi-active Toner (59ml) – Ok toner……..very nice smell!!

• Skin Smoothing Cream (22ml) – Not enough moisturizing for my skin BUT it is gently with no irritation or greasiness.
• Special Cleansing Gel (59ml) - Removes excessive oils and impurities with out drying your skin.
• Soothing Eye Make-up Remover (sample sachet) –Haven’t tries yet will come back for a review…..
• Skin Hydrating Masque ( : - Disappointed with this mask, does not work for me. I had to use a lot of it as it's very quickly absorbed. I will definitely not be repurchasing.

I will DEFINITLY repurchase the Gentle Cream Exfoliant!! I have my doubts about the ss-cream though… I like it but it is not moisturizing enough. What would you suggest? A booster to go with the ss- cream or Intensive Moisture Balance? Has anyone tried the power rich cream? I usually use decleor nutrì delicè but the cream does not sink in very well even if it does a good word hydrating my skin .
Greatful for all advises you can give me!

The above post is a review of the following product available at EDS:
Dermalogica Normal-Dry Skin Care Kit
Dermalogica Normal-Dry Skin Care Kit

Special Cleansing Gel (2oz)Multi-Active Toner (2oz)
Skin Smoothing Cream (.75oz)
Gentle Cream Exfoliant (.75oz)
Soothing Eye Make-Up Remover (sample)
Skin Hydrating Masque (sample)

rosebud
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Mar 10, 2006 4:30 am      Reply with quote
I have been lemming one of these Dermalogica starter kits for a while now.....mainly the one for oily skin, I would love to see more reviews for the Dermalogica kits.

The Gentle Cream Exfoliant does sound good Very Happy

15% products discount
free skin care

Fri Mar 10, 2006 7:22 am      Reply with quote
I really, really love the Hydrating Booster. In the summer, I use it alone under my suncreen. In the winter, I use it under a moisturizer w/spf. Sometimes I dab a little under my eyes for a pick-me up mid-day.

I have tried many Dermalogica products. But there are only 3 that I will reorder over and over again:

- Hydrating Booster
- Multi-vitamin Power Recovery Masque
- Microfoliant (used every other day in summer, 2 times a week in winter)

I find most of their products not mositurizing enough for my skin. I also like the Ultra-Calming Cleanser....although it is not a "must have" for me.

Lori

Sat Mar 11, 2006 12:29 am      Reply with quote
I'm not familiar with Dermalogica's moisturisers but I'd also recommend the hydrating booster. I'm using this right now over my IS Clinical vitamin serums and it's making a difference.

10% products discount
free skin care

Mon Mar 13, 2006 8:44 am      Reply with quote
I tried the Soothing Eye Make-up Remover during the weekend when we were away.. It did a very bad work to remove my mascara!! The mascara just didn't go away!! Not a product I would purshare. Usually I use Decleor' make up remover and is more than satisfied with it.

Tue Mar 14, 2006 1:40 am      Reply with quote
becks wrote:
I tried the Soothing Eye Make-up Remover during the weekend when we were away.. It did a very bad work to remove my mascara!! The mascara just didn't go away!! Not a product I would purshare. Usually I use Decleor' make up remover and is more than satisfied with it.

It was effective on me but I'm not a fan of the texture - I can't get used to having a gel makeup remover, I much prefer liquid or just a good cleanser that can remove it as well.

10% products discount
free skin care

Sun Mar 19, 2006 5:47 am      Reply with quote
I used to use the dermalogica but switched all my products to the diannayvonne range in my quest for less pores and invisible pores. Alas I am still on my search.

I loved the skin smoothing cream it suited my skin combination, t zone open pores and blocked round nose Crying or Very sad

I also used the active moist, which was nice but not moisturising enough. The dermal clay cleanser was too drying for my skin, more suited to skin with breakouts I would say. The special cleansing gel was ok, but my fav was the skin smoothing cream. Surprised
mocha
5% products discount

Tue Mar 28, 2006 10:02 pm      Reply with quote
I'm thinking of using Dermalogica moisturizer!!!! I've been using Sothys hydrotimale gel for years, but now they have discontinued it Sad , so I'm thinking to try Dermalogica!

Can anyone give me some advice which moisturizer of Dermaologica is as good as Sothys hydrotimale gel? Thanks!!! Smile
System
Automatic Message
Thu Apr 25, 2024 7:41 pm
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Dr Dennis Gross B³Adaptive SuperFoods™ Stress Repair Face Cream (60 ml / 2.0 floz) Lifeline ProPlus Night Recovery Moisture Complex (50 ml / 1.7 floz) Sundari Gotu Kola and Boswellia Eye Serum (15 ml / 0.5 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA Skin® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |