Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

::: Review ::: Valmont Renewing Pack Mask
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Products Reviews Forum
Reply to topic
white_angel
5% products discount

Sun Jul 13, 2003 1:55 pm      Reply with quote
I have been using this mask for over 1 year, I absolutely love this mask especially during the winter when my skin is really dehydrated. It soothes my skin and makes my face feel ssooooooo smooth, you can even leave it on overnight. Highly recommend it!
System
Automatic Message
The above post is a review of the following product available at EDS:
Valmont Renewing Pack (50 ml / 1.7 oz)
Valmont Renewing Pack (50 ml / 1.7 oz)

Rebalancing treatment mask which gives skin an instant beauty boost. Responding to the essential needs of the skin (hydration, oxygenation, nutrition, repair, etc.) and in addition offering a range of solutions adapted to the most delicate areas, such as the area around the eyes, the throat and décolleté, and even the lips and lip contour.

Replaced by {{17216}}.

Caspers Mum

Mon Jul 14, 2003 11:01 am      Reply with quote
Me too! A gorgeously groovy beauty secret!!!!
dulaiduwangdezhu
5% products discount

Tue Jan 23, 2007 2:01 pm      Reply with quote
Hmm... It's on my list, will try it out!
c4ward
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Jan 23, 2007 6:15 pm      Reply with quote
I just ordered the Valmont eye cream from EDS & requested a sample of this mask. Goodness, I'm going for broke! Can't wait to try it

10% products discount
free skin care

Tue Jan 30, 2007 3:38 pm      Reply with quote
I just found this one on a famous chinese skincare forum and it was highly recommened there too.
styx7308
10% products discount
free skin care

Tue Jan 30, 2007 3:40 pm      Reply with quote
I am new to this website. Is this website a trustworthy vendor and is the price reasonable?
styx7308
10% products discount
free skin care

Tue Jan 30, 2007 3:49 pm      Reply with quote
c4ward wrote:
I just ordered the Valmont eye cream from EDS & requested a sample of this mask. Goodness, I'm going for broke! Can't wait to try it

how can I request a sample? Should I find it and add to the shopping cart?
c4ward
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Jan 30, 2007 6:31 pm      Reply with quote
HI Styx. EDS is great to order from. You can request a sample of something when you order anything. I've ordered many times with them & give them an A+ in service & products.

10% products discount
free skin care

Tue Jan 30, 2007 9:35 pm      Reply with quote
c4ward wrote:
HI Styx. EDS is great to order from. You can request a sample of something when you order anything. I've ordered many times with them & give them an A+ in service & products.

Thanks for your information. Now I am really motivated here. Can I request any sample of any brand I want or there are a list of them to choose from?
queenmary
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sat Feb 03, 2007 10:37 pm      Reply with quote
styx7308 wrote:
c4ward wrote:

Thanks for your information. Now I am really motivated here. Can I request any sample of any brand I want or there are a list of them to choose from?

u may request any sample of any brand, i think if they have, it's ok.

5% products discount

Tue Feb 06, 2007 10:11 am      Reply with quote
I like Valmont renewing pack! Its actually from my mom.

It did hydrate my skin greatly after I had my freckle removal.

I always put this on for more than one hour (coz I know its costly Rolling Eyes ). I cannot believe I can even put it on to sleep....I will definitely give that a try!!!
queenmary
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Wed Feb 07, 2007 9:49 am      Reply with quote
mooon wrote:
I like Valmont renewing pack! Its actually from my mom.

It did hydrate my skin greatly after I had my freckle removal.

I always put this on for more than one hour (coz I know its costly Rolling Eyes ). I cannot believe I can even put it on to sleep....I will definitely give that a try!!!

i always put it on for 40-60 minutes, it make me fell happy.

15% products discount
free skin care

Wed Feb 07, 2007 12:20 pm      Reply with quote
It will be on my wish list then. Smile
dd7
10% products discount
free skin care

Sat Mar 24, 2007 9:44 am      Reply with quote
does anyone know if it might be too rich / heavy for combo / oily skin in the summer ???

(dying to try some)

15% products discount
free skin care

Sat Mar 24, 2007 4:11 pm      Reply with quote
dd7, i have combination/oily skin too. for me i can only used the mask once every 2 weeks. cannot use it too frequently else, my skin will have breakout. Smile but it is a good mask, especially for tired skin.
ParisTroika
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Mar 24, 2007 4:29 pm      Reply with quote
dd7 wrote:
does anyone know if it might be too rich / heavy for combo / oily skin in the summer ???

(dying to try some)

I tried this for two weeks and it made me break out horribly...it was too much for my skin (I am combination, oilier in the summer months and prone to breakouts). I need something more suited to my skin type.

If you can score a sample of this, that would be the best way to find out if it works for you.

10% products discount
free skin care

Sat Mar 24, 2007 8:53 pm      Reply with quote
skinlover & paris

thanks for ur advice !!!

(wondering where can i get a sample now hmm hmm hmm)

15% products discount
free skin care

Sun Mar 25, 2007 7:44 pm      Reply with quote
ya dd7, better get a sample and try out first. i don't use it too often recently, only use it when i need to 'rejuvenate' my tired skin, cos i am also very prone to acne Embarassed
helenzwl
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Mar 25, 2007 9:29 pm      Reply with quote
It's sooooooooooo expensive!
how many times for 50ml?
vikki_cooler
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sun Mar 25, 2007 11:16 pm      Reply with quote
helenzwl wrote:
It's sooooooooooo expensive!
how many times for 50ml?

helenzw, you don't need to use it regularly, I think. Simply use it whey it's urgent. Razz
Happycat
10% products discount
free skin care

Mon Mar 26, 2007 6:50 am      Reply with quote
I got allegy Embarassed
schang
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Mon Mar 26, 2007 6:08 pm      Reply with quote
I'm excited to try this, I live in such a dry climate.
lovelyjane
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Tue Mar 27, 2007 4:59 am      Reply with quote
If you leave it on for longer time, you'll find it work better.
rainbowcheng
10% products discount
free skin care

Wed Mar 28, 2007 11:12 am      Reply with quote
Very Happy
yingw
5% products discount

Wed Mar 28, 2007 1:09 pm      Reply with quote
on my list for a long time. Now i decided just give it a shot.
System
Automatic Message
Mon Apr 15, 2024 9:32 pm
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Cosmedix Surge Hyaluronic Acid Booster (30 ml / 1 floz) IS Clinical C Eye Serum Advance+ (15 ml / 0.5 floz) Lifeline ProPlus Night Recovery Moisture Complex (50 ml / 1.7 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA Skin® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |