Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

:: Review :: B Kamins recommended products
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Products Reviews Forum
Reply to topic
Kar

Sun Apr 02, 2006 1:13 am      Reply with quote
Smile Hello,

I would like to recommend the B Kamins products that work for me (and my teens) because I know it is difficult to navigate products when there are so many. You may not share my experience, but I hope this helps...

My entire family uses the B Kamins vegetable facial cleanser. It is mild and gentle and effective. It takes off my make-up and yet it is very mild and free of perfume. My teen uses the B Kamins acne wash. Break outs occur if the acne wash is forgetten for a few days.

I found the anti-aging serum to be wonderful and it plumped up my skin. This site only sells the anti-aging moisturizer. I don't know why they don't sell both?

Lastly, the earth masque is amazing! It simply left my skin softer and more radiant and I love it.

On the down side, I don't find the B Kamins eye cream to be useful and I would actually appreciate your recommendations for a useful eye cream for wrinkles and occassional puffiness. I would also appreciate feedback regarding lip plumpers. Thank you. I hope this has been helpful.
System
Automatic Message
The above post is a review of the following products available at EDS:
B Kamins Vegetable Cleanser (180 ml / 6 floz)
B Kamins Vegetable Cleanser (180 ml / 6 floz)

A vegetable-based cleanser and makeup remover that dissolves and removes impurities from the face and delicate eye area. Clarifying, soothing and moisturizing ingredients help improve skin's smoothness and elasticity.

Formerly called B Kamins Vegetable Skin Cleanser. Actual product may differ from image shown.

B Kamins Diatomamus Earth Masque for Dry to Normal Skin (120 ml / 4 floz)
B Kamins Diatomamus Earth Masque for Dry to Normal Skin (120 ml / 4 floz)

This hydrating botanical mask helps to gently exfoliate, cool and calm skin. Formulated with diatomaceous earth rich in natural minerals, including magnesium, iron, calcium and sodium, this mask helps to replenish and revitalize your complexion. Anti-oxidant protection is combined with moisture-attracting ingredients, soothing herbal extracts and nourishing vitamins to leave skin smoother, brighter, firmer and healthier-looking.

B Kamins Diatomamus Earth Masque for Oily or Combination Skin (120 ml / 4 floz)
B Kamins Diatomamus Earth Masque for Oily or Combination Skin (120 ml / 4 floz)

This hydrating botanical mask is formulated with diatomaceous earth rich in natural minerals including magnesium, iron, calcium and sodium to replenish and revitalize your complexion. This oil free mask helps to retain moisture while absorbing excess sebum and combines a blend of unique hydrators, botanical extracts and vitamins to enrich the skin, leaving it feeling firmer, more uniform and visibly luminous.

B Kamins Lifting Serum (30 ml / 1 oz)
B Kamins Lifting Serum (30 ml / 1 oz)

A gentle, toxin-free, non-invasive alternative to aggressive skin therapies or injections. This sophisticated serum combines innovative technologies to help target wrinkles and expression lines.

Replaced by {{15700}}.

roadtonowhere
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sun Apr 02, 2006 12:27 pm      Reply with quote
Hmm..... I am interested in this product. Do you know where I can purchase sample size?
mtview
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sun Apr 02, 2006 3:07 pm      Reply with quote
roadtonowhere wrote:
Hmm..... I am interested in this product. Do you know where I can purchase sample size?

I emailed b kamins via their website and they sent me lots of samples. This was years ago so don't know if they still do that. It is worth a try though...

15% products discount
free skin care

Sun Apr 02, 2006 5:42 pm      Reply with quote
mtview: thanks, i will try that
n2u2doll

Tue Jun 27, 2006 9:52 pm      Reply with quote
roadtonowhere wrote:

Bath and bodyworks has a sample box of toner wash mask and moisturizer in normal oily or acne

15% products discount
free skin care

Wed Jun 28, 2006 12:12 am      Reply with quote
Hi Kar, what's the name of the earth mask you're talking about? I'm interested in it. Razz
yaling111
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Wed Jul 05, 2006 4:53 am      Reply with quote
Is B Kamins vegetable facial cleanser good for congested skin?.
razinkane
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Thu Jul 06, 2006 10:27 am      Reply with quote
I emailed them and they are sending me a sample of their earth mask for oily skin and their vegetable cleanser and their day lotion with spf for oily skin. I am really most interested in the earth mask.
skim
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Thu Jun 07, 2007 6:55 am      Reply with quote
I've been using the B Kamins vegetable facial cleanser for a couple months now. It's effective in gently cleansing skin and getting rid of make-up. It didn't clear up my acne or anything, but it's a fairly good and gentle cleanser and doesn't dry me out. I wonder what the pH is though.

15% products discount
free skin care

Thu Jun 07, 2007 1:13 pm      Reply with quote
I've been using B Kamins products for a few months now. I have yet to try the mask, but I think I will go ahead and order because I've heard good things about it.
I think that the bio maple night cream is the best moisturizer I've used especially during the dry Canadian winters.
clear skin addict
10% products discount
free skin care

Mon Mar 24, 2008 2:15 pm      Reply with quote
The mask for oily skin is amazing. It works very well and smells great. It seems to heat up a little bit too which I like. It definitely is not hot or anything so don't worry. I really like the acne wash too. The only product I've tried that I don't like is the peroxide because it seems as though I'm allergic to it. I develop a skin rash where it is applied and apparently this has happened to others.
michxly
10% products discount
free skin care

Tue May 20, 2008 5:53 pm      Reply with quote
I liked the earth mask too! It felt nice and and although I probably won't purchase it again (there are just too many other masks I want to try out there!!) I had a good impression of it. The moisturizers were just okay for me- I tried a few of the richer ones as night creams but didn't really like it. Has anyone tried the menopausal face cream? My mom has tried the Dr. Renaud menopausal cream before and liked it but I was wondering if I should get her this BKamins cream to try out too if other people have seen results using it.
lovelyjane
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Fri May 23, 2008 8:28 pm      Reply with quote
I am a fan of their Mask, too. Highly recomended!
wancy_2000
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Fri May 23, 2008 9:13 pm      Reply with quote
I have got a sample of their mask, so let me try if it is so amazing
ReX
5% products discount

Sat May 24, 2008 9:48 pm      Reply with quote
Thumbs up for the vegetable cleanser here also. I've stuck with it, it cleans pretty good.Their product line is good overall, may have to give that mask a try though.
Septembergirl
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sun May 25, 2008 6:03 am      Reply with quote
I have only been using one product from B Kamins and have to say I liked it a lot. B Kamins Bio Maple Vitamin face cleanser is a thick, creamy cleanser with sesame oil and olive oil. It's a rich cream that removes dirt and makeup easily and rinses off very well.

15% products discount
free skin care

Mon Jun 02, 2008 2:38 pm      Reply with quote
I love Diatomamus Earth Masque for Oily or Combination Skin (oily/combination skin).

It soaked up the oil and did not irritate or redden my sensitive skin.

I also like there vegetable cleanser, i use it in the morning only because it didnt take all the makeup off in the evening.

10% products discount
free skin care

Tue Dec 02, 2008 1:26 am      Reply with quote
i had a sample of the bio maple eye cream... tried it three times, then chucked it. it seemed to exacerbate my dark circles... and the really weird part was it was extremely irritating to the outer corner of my eyes... but nowhere else. the skin turned bright red, remained red & proceeded to sting & peel for two days. ick.
System
Automatic Message
Tue Apr 16, 2024 12:23 am
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Pro-Derm Eye Contour Cream (20 ml) Shira Nutriburst Glow C Power Duo (40 ml) Luzern Serum Absolut Firming Booster (30 ml / 1 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA SkinĀ® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |