Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

Skin Biology Skin Signals Solution - Large (113 g / 4 oz) Peter Thomas Roth Instant FIRMx Eye (30 ml / 1 floz) Luzern Serum Absolut Firming Booster (30 ml / 1 floz)
:: Review :: Eminence Organic Sweet Red Rose Cleanser
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Products Reviews Forum
Reply to topic
thoughtcrime
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Tue Jun 01, 2004 5:50 pm      Reply with quote
Perhaps the most heavenly cleanser I've tried thus far. It is seriously beautiful smelling---exactly like roses! In fact the first ingredient is sweet red rose petal extract. I seriously look forward to washing my face, this is the best! It is a milky cleanser which I adore, and its texture is super soft. The skin type this cleanser is good for is "normal, combination, sensitive, and large pored skin types." It removes makeup and doesn't sting eye area. Eminence line is carried in the top spa and resorts in the world. It's hard to find, but well worth it. This is my favorite product I own!
Mabsy

Wed Jun 02, 2004 4:02 am      Reply with quote
This sounds so nice! And it smells like rose - my rose phase still lives on to this day Laughing

Of course, if it's hard for YOU to find that means that my chances of finding it in Australia are slim to none. Just as well, perhaps I should finish off all the cleansers I have at the moment.... *says me who is about to buy the Dr H cleansing cream* Rolling Eyes

Is it very expensive?

Mabsy
thoughtcrime
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Wed Jun 02, 2004 5:27 pm      Reply with quote
Mabsy, hee hee I actually thought of you as I wrote the review. I know how you adore the scent of roses too. And this smells just gorgeous. It comes in a pump bottle and retails about $37 U.S. This product hails from Hungary and I wouldn't be surprised if it's easier for you to obtain in Australia than in the U.S., as not very many spas here carry it, although this line has been featured in so many beauty and spa magazines.
Mabsy

Thu Jun 03, 2004 5:42 am      Reply with quote
Thanks Thoughtcrime Smile I'll keep an eye out when I walk past spas but I'm not holding my breath. I have never read anything about it in any of the Aus mags, and having just done a search of Australian sites for it I came up with nothing Confused I should have asked my mum to see if she can get it, though she's on the plane back from Europe as we speak - so I missed my chance.

Mabsy
thoughtcrime
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Thu Jun 03, 2004 4:41 pm      Reply with quote
Mabsy, you know I can always send you whatever you need
Mabsy

Fri Jun 04, 2004 6:50 am      Reply with quote
Thanks Thoughtcrime! My credit card was afraid you'd say that! Laughing I might go check out their website Drool
LilyChoi
10% products discount
free skin care

Sun Feb 26, 2012 4:11 am      Reply with quote
Sweet Red Rose Cleanser is one of my favourites. It smells wonderful and it makes me want to wash my face. However, I wonder if the smell is natural or artificial? How about the colour? Don't you think it's a bit artificial? How come it is pink? Question
LilyChoi
10% products discount
free skin care

Wed Mar 07, 2012 4:52 am      Reply with quote
I've already used up all Sweet Red Rose Cleanser and now I'm using Eminence Calm Skin Chamomile Cleanser. I prefer the former one because I definitely love its scent. It's so attractive. But the latter is fine and it is particularly for sensitive skin. That's why I bought it. Very Happy
beauty mask
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sat Mar 10, 2012 1:48 am      Reply with quote
I just ordered rose cleanser in this week. I hope it is suitable for me.

5% products discount

Wed Mar 21, 2012 12:25 am      Reply with quote
i really like this cleanser! Smile feel good even on my sensitive skin!
gamma
5% products discount

Thu Mar 29, 2012 3:59 pm      Reply with quote
it is good to hear that the rose cleanser is suitable for sensitive skin as well. Will try it with so many positive reviews!
ErinJoy27
5% products discount

Wed Apr 25, 2012 4:37 pm      Reply with quote
How amazing - a cleanser whose title name is actually the first ingredient! I'm buying this - IMMEDIATELY! Usually it is water, then alcohol...thank you!
BCgirl
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Apr 27, 2012 2:35 pm      Reply with quote
I thought the smell of this was too "old ladyish". I guess you have to really love the smell of roses to love this product.

15% products discount
free skin care

Wed Sep 19, 2012 6:46 am      Reply with quote
It is very good. You only need to use a small amount. Nice smell.

10% products discount
free skin care

Wed Sep 19, 2012 8:08 pm      Reply with quote
is it really good?
beauty mask
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Mon Oct 08, 2012 7:45 am      Reply with quote
Yes, it is really good stuff!

5% products discount

Wed Oct 10, 2012 10:53 am      Reply with quote
Oh my god this cleanser smells divine and kind of makes you feel like you're recovering after an extreme orgasm if that makes sense haha!

I don't like the fact that you can't lock the pump though.
CookieD
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Oct 10, 2012 11:25 am      Reply with quote
AlcoholicArtist wrote:
Oh my god this cleanser smells divine and kind of makes you feel like you're recovering after an extreme orgasm if that makes sense haha!.

With that description I just might have to order this. Laughing

20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Oct 13, 2012 9:10 pm      Reply with quote
I'm using two Eminence products right now, and they smell divine as well. I just wish that they worked as well as they smelled, however.
GoddessOf

Fri Oct 19, 2012 12:26 pm      Reply with quote
VeronicaM wrote:
I'm using two Eminence products right now, and they smell divine as well. I just wish that they worked as well as they smelled, however.

So it's not that effective in preventing pimples?
Zhenzhen
10% products discount
free skin care

Sat Nov 10, 2012 10:23 am      Reply with quote
Thanks for your review. Surprised
I am always interested in organic skin product.
Maybe Eminence can be a good start.

20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Nov 10, 2012 10:31 am      Reply with quote
GoddessOf wrote:
VeronicaM wrote:

So it's not that effective in preventing pimples?

The two products that I used were the Coconut Milk Cleanser and the Stonecrop facial lotion.

The cleanser did not get my skin as clean as I would have liked it, and the stonecrop facial lotion did very little for my discoloration.
hellonancyyeung
5% products discount

Sun Jan 05, 2014 10:26 pm      Reply with quote
I'm using lemon cleanser.
Which one is better?
I feel that this cleanser good in cleaning my face and doesn't dry my face even in the dry winter.
But I don't really like the smell of it.
What is your feeling after using the sweet red rose cleanser?
can anyone compare them?
Tohato

Wed Feb 05, 2014 10:37 pm      Reply with quote
I love Sweet Red Rose Cleanser so much. It also can remove the light makeup. After use it, the skin becomes soft & clean but not too dry.

Thu Feb 06, 2014 12:12 am      Reply with quote
Perhaps the most heavenly cleanser I've tried thus far. It is seriously beautiful smelling---exactly like roses! In fact the first ingredient is sweet red rose petal extract. I seriously look forward to washing my face, this is the best! It is a milky cleanser which I adore, and its texture is super soft. The skin type this cleanser is good for is "normal, combination, sensitive, and large pored skin types." It removes makeup and doesn't sting eye area. Eminence line is carried in the top spa and resorts in the world. It's hard to find, but well worth it. This is my favorite product I own!

Thu Apr 18, 2024 5:53 pm
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Cosmedix Surge Hyaluronic Acid Booster (30 ml / 1 floz) Pro-Derm Eye Contour Cream (20 ml) Luzern Serum Absolut Firming Booster (30 ml / 1 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA SkinĀ® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |