Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

::Review:: PSF - Organic Mask
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Products Reviews Forum
Reply to topic
Lucia
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Apr 19, 2006 4:37 am      Reply with quote
I got a sample of this with my last order but have only just got around to trying it out.

I used it after the Pumpkin Peel as although I love it it can leave me a little pink afterwards.

Well the texture definitely reflects one of the main ingredients - honey! It is a bit sticky and had that same texture that makes you want to get one of those proper wooden honey spoon thingies out!
It applies quite easily and a little wne t along way.

Its smells divine - honey and jasmine - makes you want to use it a lot! LOL!

I left it on for about 10 mins (not sure what length of time it is supposed to be left on as I lost the card - d'oh!
Anyway it rinsed away leaving my skin feeling smooth and cool. Any residual pinkness from the peel had gone and my skin looked hydrated and healthy.

I have ordered a full size pot!

Just gorgeous to use and great results too - I'm sure you could make up something similar at home but I tend to be full of good intentions then dont' get round to it so having an 'off the shelf' version is brilliant.

Anotehr 10/10 for PSF!! Very Happy

Wed Apr 19, 2006 5:04 am      Reply with quote
Excellent! I've been meaning to review it this week so I'll just follow-up onyour review as mine is pretty much the same Smile

I have only used this once so far and have given it to my mother to try as well. It is a very good moisturising mask, and it does smell lovely. I applied this to damp skin (I use PSF toner for that) and then left it on for half an hour before rinsing off. The one thing I don't like about it is also the one thing I do like about it - it's based on honey. The first ingredient is organic honey. That's good! Honey is sticky. That's bad! Once it dries a bit on your face it's ok, but as you're applying make sure that you're wearing a head band or something that does a very good job of keeping your hair back or things will get messy.

Overall this is a really good natural moisturising mask, with some wonderful ingredients (aforementioned organic honey, aloe, vit E, wild oat, rosemary, chamomile etc

Btw, Lucia - official instructions are to apply to damp face and leave on for 10-20 mins. HTH

20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Apr 19, 2006 5:11 am      Reply with quote
Thanks Mabsy!

Re instructions - That's what I did so that's good then! Very Happy

20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Apr 19, 2006 2:10 pm      Reply with quote
I really love the PSF line, another lemming born, lol! So glad that EDS now sells this line, sick of paying duties, ect.
LizaA
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Wed May 24, 2006 9:55 pm      Reply with quote
I've tried the PSF Pumpkin Mask and loved it. It does burn and feel quite hot for me. But I still have no idea what the % of AHAs is. Does anyone know?

Really love the texture and smell- looks like pumpkin mash!
LizaA
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Fri Feb 16, 2007 11:38 am      Reply with quote
bumping! regarding the % of acids in pumpkinpeel Thanks!
Sel
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Fri Feb 16, 2007 4:27 pm      Reply with quote
I've been debating for ages whether or not to get this and after your and TigerTims reviews I'm definitely going to give this a try. Thanks!
Lisey
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Feb 16, 2007 4:40 pm      Reply with quote
Thank you for the review!
violetanne
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Feb 16, 2007 6:36 pm      Reply with quote
I just ordered this, still waiting for it in the mail! I hadn't read any reviews, so I'm glad to hear it works well.
vonstella
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Feb 16, 2007 6:52 pm      Reply with quote
LizaA wrote:
I've tried the PSF Pumpkin Mask and loved it. It does burn and feel quite hot for me. But I still have no idea what the % of AHAs is. Does anyone know?

Really love the texture and smell- looks like pumpkin mash!

2% SA, 6% GA.

27~Texas~Oily~ fair~ breakout prone~ easily congested~Cysts caused by emotional stress~ Using Ayurvedic skin care and philosophy~ Dry brushing body and face~ On strict less is more routine~ We are all in the gutter, but some of us are looking at the stars~ Oscar Wilde
LizaA
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Fri Feb 16, 2007 7:07 pm      Reply with quote
2% SA, 6% GA.[/quote]

Thanks! Wink
Wild Cat
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Feb 16, 2007 7:12 pm      Reply with quote
I really don't need a moisturizing mask Confused The lure... Mad

20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Feb 16, 2007 7:20 pm      Reply with quote
I do need a moisturising mask.
Cool
FaithTruth
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Fri Feb 16, 2007 9:49 pm      Reply with quote
Hmmm I loved this when I first started using it but I suspect it's started to irritate my skin now.
NoNaMe
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Fri Feb 16, 2007 10:27 pm      Reply with quote
I will try soon.

I am really need the moisture mark.
Because I am all way working under sun rise.
(I am Thai)
I feel very fresh after use the moisture mark.
Therefore, I try to use my tonage of mark. Laughing
amylola
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Fri Feb 23, 2007 1:29 pm      Reply with quote
I got the moisture mask, used it last night, it is great, very moisturizing, smells great, even tastes great!!
lotus003
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Feb 23, 2007 6:34 pm      Reply with quote
Great Review! Thanks
FaithTruth
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Fri Feb 23, 2007 8:08 pm      Reply with quote
I really liked this initially. However after I ordered the full size, my skin started reacting to it, so I've stopped using
gwynethhung
10% products discount
free skin care

Fri Mar 23, 2007 9:39 pm      Reply with quote
thanks a lot, i am goint to order it
Happycat
10% products discount
free skin care

Sat Mar 24, 2007 3:09 am      Reply with quote
Thanks you gals for the review, that's why I have placed my order. Can't wait to try and will post review afterwards.
helenzwl
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Mar 24, 2007 8:42 am      Reply with quote
I am tempted! want to try!
vikki_cooler
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sun Mar 25, 2007 12:43 am      Reply with quote
Sounds great! Something to try!
rubby
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sun Mar 25, 2007 5:45 am      Reply with quote
FaithTruth wrote:
I really liked this initially. However after I ordered the full size, my skin started reacting to it, so I've stopped using

Faith,
Are you talking about the organic mask or the enzyme peel?
If it's the organic mask - can you tell us what kind of reactions did you have? I use enzyme peel and love it. I am now looking into adding the organic mask, but want to make sure it won't bother my skin (I have acne prone skin that seem to be a lot more sensitive that I thought it was Confused ).
Thanks!
R. Smile

44, oily T-zone, acne prone (PCOS) ~ Baby Q & Tanda (blue light) ~ Karin Herzog (Oxy Face, Vita-A-Kombi 2, Vitamin H, Eye cream) ~ PSF (Cramberry Eye Gel) ~ Pearl/Silk powder primer and mist ~ L2K ~ MMU
helenzwl
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Mar 25, 2007 9:45 pm      Reply with quote
I'm interested in this brand recently! Laughing
Lisey
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Mar 25, 2007 9:51 pm      Reply with quote
helenzwl wrote:
I'm interested in this brand recently! Laughing

Maybe you should try some! I'm very happy with PSF. Their stuff are great!
System
Automatic Message
Wed Apr 24, 2024 3:58 pm
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Sjal Orbe Eye Contour Cream (15 ml / 0.5 oz) Sundari Gotu Kola and Boswellia Eye Serum (15 ml / 0.5 floz) StriVectin Wrinkle Recode™ Moisture Rich Barrier Cream (50 ml / 1.7 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA Skin® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |