Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

source naturals HA supplements?
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Skin Care and Makeup Forum
Reply to topic
mildlyobsessive
5% products discount

Wed Jan 18, 2006 1:11 pm      Reply with quote
im wanting to try an HA/collagen supplement but cant buy one online because i don't have a credit card or cheking account. I've gathered from other threads that source naturals is the way to go, but i can't seem to find the specific supplement everyone has had results with. anyone know of a chain store besides whole foods that sells this?
- i did find this supplement on vitaminshoppe.com, but i can't tell if it has the right type of collagen in it: http://www.vitaminshoppe.com/store/en/browse/sku_detail.jsp?id=SR-7393#prodInfo
carekate
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Jan 19, 2006 6:02 am      Reply with quote
Yeah, that's the ones.

20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Jan 19, 2006 10:56 am      Reply with quote
Hey Carekate,

I got your HA pills thanks. but I had already bought some of the SN pills from Whole Foods and they look dif from the ones you sent. Mine are thinner and darker. Can you tell me why? You've been using the same brand for a while now right?
carekate
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Jan 19, 2006 11:37 am      Reply with quote
wenrwdy@aol.com wrote:
Hey Carekate,

I got your HA pills thanks. but I had already bought some of the SN pills from Whole Foods and they look dif from the ones you sent. Mine are thinner and darker. Can you tell me why? You've been using the same brand for a while now right?
Maybe the dosage is different – I’ve just learned that SN has a new formulation (100 mg pills), versus the ones I’ve been using that are 50mg. See this thread for links to the different pills: http://www.essentialdayspa.com/forum/viewthread.php?tid=9839&highlight=source+naturals I don’t know if that accounts for the differences you see in your pills, but I certainly didn’t send you anything other than what I said it was. Take them yourself or send them back to me, but please don’t throw them in the trash as they aren’t cheap.

20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Jan 19, 2006 4:11 pm      Reply with quote
Oh no, I was just curious. I looked at my bottle and it does say that there is 100mg of HA in it.

So I'll just double up with those.

Thanks!
wenrow
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Jan 20, 2006 11:16 am      Reply with quote
Well, I've tried them and was too anxious to remember to measure.

There is something going on in the lip area and I def notice when I apply the Lipfusion.

Even my daughter asked and I told her. She wanted to try it as well. SO I gave her the lower dose that carekate sent me. She already has beautiful lips and didn't need help but her lips look plumper. She was always borrowing my LF anyway so I thought she would lay off now. lol.

so anyway, who knows how this works and I have to say frankly, I don't care... This is gonna be big.

PS. I had problems with my knees in recent years. Painful to get up from Indian style position in my other daughter's music class. Now I don't feel anything. Really has a lot of benefits. Just love it.
mildlyobsessive
5% products discount

Fri Jan 20, 2006 2:47 pm      Reply with quote
how many mgs do you guys take at night? is 50 enough or should i talke 100 mgs daily to see results?
carekate
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Feb 10, 2006 5:23 am      Reply with quote
carekate wrote:
wenrwdy@aol.com wrote:
Hey Carekate,

Maybe the dosage is different – I’ve just learned that SN has a new formulation (100 mg pills), versus the ones I’ve been using that are 50mg. See this thread for links to the different pills: http://www.essentialdayspa.com/forum/viewthread.php?tid=9839&highlight=source+naturals I don’t know if that accounts for the differences you see in your pills, but I certainly didn’t send you anything other than what I said it was. Take them yourself or send them back to me, but please don’t throw them in the trash as they aren’t cheap.

Now I see what wenrdwy is talking about: it looks like Source Naturals reformulated the 50mg HA/collagen pills so that they are smaller, thinner and just easier to swallow. Yay! No more choking on horse pills. I guess the reformulation was also the reason I had a hard time getting my hands on the Source Naturals from around November-January, because all of the online retailers had sold out of their current/old supply and Source Naturals wasn't shipping out any new stuff until they'd finished the reformulation....

Sun May 05, 2024 4:02 am
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Shira Nutriburst Clear Skin Relief Power Duo (40 ml) DeVita Solar Protect SPF 30 with Aloe-Hyplex (50 ml / 1.7 oz) Peter Thomas Roth Instant FIRMx Eye (30 ml / 1 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA Skin® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |