Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

LADIES STRIVECTIN SD DOESNT WORK!!!
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Products Reviews Forum
Reply to topic
rhondasc

Sat Jan 17, 2004 11:26 pm      Reply with quote
I spent 130.00 for a 6oz. tube of this and followed the directions exactly as I was supposed to and I can honestly say beware. This product did NOTHING at all!! Its not even a good moisturizer and it's a waste of time and money. Also I just found out that Klein Becker is under investigation for fraud. I wish I knew befor I threw away my money.
jenny
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sun Jan 18, 2004 4:53 am      Reply with quote
Thanks Rhondasc for posting your review. I was thinking about it, but after reading your review, it's definitely off my list.
Smile
wenron
5% products discount

Sun Jan 18, 2004 11:04 am      Reply with quote
I too have heard many negative things about it. I was going to try it a long time ago, but after going on a board similar to this, I decided not to, because all of the comments were negative.
Mabsy

Sun Jan 18, 2004 11:20 pm      Reply with quote
Finding products that trully work involves a bit of luck and I'm not going to comment on StriVectin because I have not used it myself. But I am always sceptical of information I find on the net, afterall ANYBODY can post it up there. For example, after doing a search I found that a while ago there was a post about the Klein Becker fraud thing that was sent to unrelated newsgroups (like say computer ones). The question is, why would someone spam a computer related news group with a message saying that Klein Becker is being investigated for fraud? So, this could be true or it could have been a rumour started a long time ago by someone who wants to discredit the company. My point is that while I don't know what the truth is, I tend not to believe stuff about fraud, recalls or harmful ingredients until they are announced by an authorised body.

Mabsy.
minotidia74

Wed Feb 04, 2004 9:35 pm      Reply with quote
I just want to say that it is a falsehood about klein-becker being investigated. That was a spamscan , I know this because i was going to buy some myself until i read these posts, then I decided to check it out. I also want to say that the results people are getting from this product is unbelievable, and these are from people that have no vested interests in this company. You really should do your research before you make such statements.
skinsplurge
5% products discount

Fri Feb 06, 2004 12:37 pm      Reply with quote
I was considering purchasing this product until reading the posting as well. So instead, I've been going to a nearby Sephora and applying it from the tester to my hands for a couple of weeks. I liked the way it made my hands look and am going to try out some samples on small problem areas on my face and will update with results (if any).
System
Automatic Message
Tue May 28, 2024 7:13 am
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Sundari Omega 3+ and Amalaki Night Cream (50 ml / 1.7 floz) Institut Esthederm Intensive Propolis+ Kaolin Purifying Mask (75 ml) Shira Nutriburst Peptide Day Therapy (50 ml)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA SkinĀ® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |