Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

Skin Biology CP Ultimate Eye Cream (14.2 g / 0.5 oz) Juice Beauty Stem Cellular Resurfacing Micro-Exfoliant (90 ml) Shira Nutriburst Illuminator Booster (30 ml)
Has anyone gotten their friends/family to join?
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » EDS Lounge
Reply to topic
skincareaddicted
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Aug 19, 2006 4:43 pm      Reply with quote
I just told my sister about EDS and the discounts and the drawing I won, and she was so jealous that she signed up too.

She isn't quite the skin enthusiast as I am and she may not even ever post, but I think it's kinda cool how this could be the start of something beautiful Very Happy. i have been nagging her about her skincare for years. to think she was the one who got me started on higher end products, before then i was just using a generic vitamin e moisturizer from walmart! she has gotten lazy over the years, so maybe she'll get jumpstarted again.

I am so glad i found this forum, i am gonna try to spread the joy to some of my friends, though none of them are obsessed as I am about skin.

20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Aug 19, 2006 5:29 pm      Reply with quote
Nope, everyone rather thinks my * spam alert * is rather unhealthy. They like to leave the madness to me. Laughing
MACrisis
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sat Aug 19, 2006 5:36 pm      Reply with quote
skincarefreak wrote:
Nope, everyone rather thinks my * spam alert * is rather unhealthy. They like to leave the madness to me. Laughing

Same here. Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes

20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Aug 19, 2006 6:22 pm      Reply with quote
I've been trying to recruit more members to our "cult" Laughing but no success. Oh well, their loss. Laughing
gosa
10% products discount
free skin care

Sat Aug 19, 2006 9:46 pm      Reply with quote
you know the trick that i do, is that i invite my mum and sister for a facial evening. i put on masks for them and massage their faces with the stuff that i bought. et voila! they are absolutely spell bound with the stuff and ask for more!!! ha ha!!

i'm intending to invite my best friend over to my place for a beauty session. i don't think she'll be disappointed SmileSmile
Yen
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Aug 19, 2006 9:52 pm      Reply with quote
Gosa, that's so sneaky but yet brilliant. Laughing
triry
10% products discount
free skin care

Sat Aug 19, 2006 10:23 pm      Reply with quote
My family thinks that I am using way too much products for my face, which I'm not. They also don't understand why I spend several hundreds of dollars on products that they think won't work on me so I don't even bother telling them about this great site. Smile
I'm Kiki
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sat Aug 19, 2006 10:51 pm      Reply with quote
I introduced EDS to MaryH right after I found it, and she joined right up! I knew she would.. ***She soooo wants to be like me*** Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing ... She KNOWS I'm kidding!!!

Truthfully, she's as much of a fanatic as I am... It's GREAT having a good female friend like that, that doesn't look at me like I'm a stupid girl... Laughing

20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Aug 20, 2006 6:37 pm      Reply with quote
skincarefreak wrote:

come to think of it, i could only influence one friend (not my sister) into taking better care of her skin. when i met her 2 years ago she was using that awful neutrogena acne cleanser and was really content with it too! my other friends definitely think i am bonkers...they suck Laughing .

20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Aug 20, 2006 6:38 pm      Reply with quote
I'm Kiki wrote:
I introduced EDS to MaryH right after I found it, and she joined right up! I knew she would.. ***She soooo wants to be like me*** Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing ... She KNOWS I'm kidding!!!

Truthfully, she's as much of a fanatic as I am... It's GREAT having a good female friend like that, that doesn't look at me like I'm a stupid girl... Laughing

Kiki--that's hilarious, but it must be fun to have a forum member be a "real" friend.

10% products discount
free skin care

Mon Aug 21, 2006 5:29 am      Reply with quote
I got my sister to join. I was telling her about it, and didn't realize that she had signed up until I read a post that sounded a lot like her. I questioned if it was her, and suprise it was! Now when she's as broke as me from buying all these products everyone recommends, it will be all my fault.
skincareaddicted
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Aug 21, 2006 10:16 am      Reply with quote
jlrobatzek wrote:
I got my sister to join. I was telling her about it, and didn't realize that she had signed up until I read a post that sounded a lot like her. I questioned if it was her, and suprise it was! Now when she's as broke as me from buying all these products everyone recommends, it will be all my fault.

Laughing at least she'll be beautiful and broke.... Very Happy

10% products discount
free skin care

Mon Aug 21, 2006 10:32 am      Reply with quote
When she complains, I'll send her your way so you can explain that to her.
Mary H.
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Aug 22, 2006 4:15 pm      Reply with quote
I'm Kiki wrote:

Ah, but I DO want to be like you! Laughing I was always interested in skin/makeup stuff...but now, as you so rightly said, I am a complete fanatic since you introduced me to EDS. So...no way I could say you were stupid for salivating over the latest and greatest beauty finds. That would be the ultimate "pot calling the kettle black" moment! Laughing

20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Aug 24, 2006 8:34 pm      Reply with quote
skincareaddicted wrote:
I just told my sister about EDS and the discounts and the drawing I won, and she was so jealous that she signed up too.

I am so glad i found this forum, i am gonna try to spread the joy to some of my friends, though none of them are obsessed as I am about skin.

My friend isn't online but I've given her some samples, heck I gave her the rest of my Stivectin eye creams. She couldn't believe how fast the stuff worked. I then gave her some samples of Decleor Iris oil and balm. I feel like a Skin Care pusher Cool Cool Cool Cool Shock
skincareaddicted
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Aug 24, 2006 10:42 pm      Reply with quote
Rufus wrote:
skincareaddicted wrote:

My friend isn't online but I've given her some samples, heck I gave her the rest of my Stivectin eye creams. She couldn't believe how fast the stuff worked. I then gave her some samples of Decleor Iris oil and balm. I feel like a Skin Care pusher Cool Cool Cool Cool Shock

"skin care pusher"-- Laughing! i feel the exact same way. it's funny because we certainly aren't getting any commission or anything!

20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Aug 24, 2006 10:43 pm      Reply with quote
jlrobatzek wrote:
When she complains, I'll send her your way so you can explain that to her.

i'll be waiting Very Happy .

10% products discount
free skin care

Fri Aug 25, 2006 2:26 am      Reply with quote
A co-worker of mine, although not a skin care fanatic, thought the idea of product discounts for contributing to a forum was a fabulous idea! Incentive enough to at least start reading. I didn't warn her about the paycheque contributions she'd be making... Hahaha (evil laugh).
Rufus
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Aug 25, 2006 7:54 pm      Reply with quote
skincareaddicted wrote:
"skin care pusher"-- Laughing! i feel the exact same way. it's funny because we certainly aren't getting any commission or anything!

Heck, I got better skin and as I'm just over 200 posts I'm getting closer to the 15%! I will be doing some purchases for friends who don't have a computer. Wink
KARINA
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sat Aug 26, 2006 2:51 pm      Reply with quote
If i told anyone that i was writing in a skin care forum - i think they would look at me funny - thinking that Skincare rules my life Confused Confused
skincareaddicted
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Aug 26, 2006 4:49 pm      Reply with quote
KARINA wrote:
If i told anyone that i was writing in a skin care forum - i think they would look at me funny - thinking that Skincare rules my life Confused Confused

Karina--i totally understand you. i was telling a girl about UV rays because she was sitting by a window and she was like "i LOVE you UV rays! i am not afraid of the consequences." i just sighed Crying or Very sad .

20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Aug 26, 2006 9:14 pm      Reply with quote
KARINA wrote:

Does anyone ask you questions about skincare? My friends do know that I'm online for numerous things and that skincare is important. They may laugh but I've drawn a few over to the dark side, and people do ask me questions about products I've used.
System
Automatic Message
Sat Apr 27, 2024 12:36 pm
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Skin Biology CP Ultimate Eye Cream (14.2 g / 0.5 oz) Pro-Derm Eye Contour Cream (20 ml) Coola Sunless Tan Express Sculpting Mousse (207 ml / 7.0 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA SkinĀ® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |