Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

Skin Biology CP Ultimate Eye Cream (14.2 g / 0.5 oz) Pro-Derm Eye Contour Cream (20 ml) Sundari Gotu Kola and Boswellia Eye Serum (15 ml / 0.5 floz)
REVIEW: MAC Strobe Cream
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Products Reviews Forum
Reply to topic
Natz87
10% products discount
free skin care

Sun Aug 27, 2006 3:09 pm      Reply with quote
This is my first product review on EDS Very Happy

Well firstly I thought it would be useful if you knew what type of skin I have.

so: Im combo/oily skin occational hormonal breakouts and can get breakouts from a lot of moisturisers, few small marks , visible pores on nose . but all in all my skin is looking pretty good just now (for a change lol).

What I was looking for when I bought the Strobe cream was a highlighter , something to brighten my over all complextion and wanted a glowy dewy fresh look.

I had a look at a few similar creams from benefit and boots but found them to be bit cakey and too glittery looking.

so anyway I decided on the strobe cream , the best decision ever!!

I am so happy with this product, it cost £19 GBP for 50mls but will last a while cause you dont need much. It goes on so smooth not cakey at all.

I apply it by mixin a bit with my moisturiser then applying to face i then add some of just the strobe to my cheeks for extra glow before allpyin my makeup.

I have found this minimises my pores, evens out the tone and diffuses the look of some imperfections which is much more than i was expecting. I would even wear this on its own with no foundation (something i never do ). Its very light and natural not glittery or overly shimmery just a glow. It lasts all day and makes my makeup look better and last longer.

Plus my skin didnt break out or get clogged at all with this , something i was worried about.

When i walked past a mirror i could see the glow and brightness and people even commented on it Very Happy

so I would give this 10/10 and if your not sure about buying the full product if you ask at a MAC counter they will give you a sample, its definately worth a try.

sorry if this has been a long rambling review, im just so excited about it and its my first so hopefully you all will forgive it lol

Very Happy
Emma2006
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Aug 27, 2006 11:01 pm      Reply with quote
I love this product too.
I did an experimant the other week - I wore it on hald of my face undernaeth foundation. I asked my friend at work to see which side looked better. The strobe side was glowier.
rosebud
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Aug 28, 2006 7:01 am      Reply with quote
I have a full tube of this and I expect it is going to last me years!!
Seriously I am still using up the sample I got from the counter Laughing
I love the effect I get from Strobe Cream, it is perfect for the Autumn Winter months when my skin starts to look a little dull.
I apply to my foread, cheak bones and a little on the bridge of my nose. Looks good under a disting of the Studio Fix Powder.
I have also mixed with Dr Hauschka Translucent Bronze Concentrate which gives a good effect.

Sat Apr 27, 2024 8:03 pm
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

IS Clinical C Eye Serum Advance+ (15 ml / 0.5 floz) Dr Dennis Gross B³Adaptive SuperFoods™ Stress Repair Face Cream (60 ml / 2.0 floz) Shira Nutriburst Illuminator Booster (30 ml)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA Skin® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |