Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

Why winkles start to come to my eyes when I am still 27?
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Skin Care and Makeup Forum
Reply to topic
liangzhiz
10% products discount
free skin care

Sun Oct 15, 2006 7:46 am      Reply with quote
I noticed fine lines climbed under my eyes when I was late 26. Then I started to use some expensive eye creams. But those fine lines can't be controlled and extend longer and more. Today I notice something more horrible that two wrinkles appear at a corner of my right eye. Even though they are not very visible, I can still see them under sunlight.
I already started to use Vit.C 20% serum in the morning and CP serum every other evening, and taking vitamin pills every day, when I just turned to 27. But it seems nothing can stop aging of my eyes.
Can anyone suggest some sollution to prevent aging around my eyes? I know it is difficult to get wrinkles to dissappear. I wish I can stop it to extend. Thank you all in advance.
dealated
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sun Oct 15, 2006 8:17 am      Reply with quote
A stable sunscreen, sunglasses and a hat along with general sun avoidance are you best bet. You can also try retinoids at night. And something for light exfoliation like the juice beauty green apple peel or the psf pumpkin peel. Good luck!
Molly
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Oct 15, 2006 8:18 am      Reply with quote
Hi Liangzhiz
Sorry, I don't have any new ideas, but just wanted you to know you're not the only young person who feels this way. Just in case you didn't catch this thread - there are others like you.
What * ACTUALLY * works for eye wrinkles
http://www.essentialdayspa.com/forum/viewthread.php?p=115321&highlight=#115321
beautymarked

Sun Oct 15, 2006 8:42 am      Reply with quote
Hi there,
I agree, sunscreen for sure is a must. BUT while I know there are a lot of Argireline products out there, the best one and I mean the best one I found was on ebay! Check out seller purecosmetics on ebay, she has a peptide serum with high active ingredients including argireline, matrixyl 3000 and synake(not sure if I spelled that one right) anywho..there is a lot of other ingredients in it too and I have been using it for over a year now and it has worked wonders around my crows feet and under eye lines. I am 40 and the lines around my eyes are less then they were when I was in my early 30's..it's an amazing product, oh and the collagen serum she has is awesome too.
liangzhiz
10% products discount
free skin care

Sun Oct 15, 2006 11:04 am      Reply with quote
Thank you for your reply. I started sunscream around my eyes and wear sun glasses as long as I go out even in cloudy day when I was just 27. But still I am disappointed all I have done for my eyes. I guess I should try some retinal products and also those Argireline products.
Skincare
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Oct 15, 2006 11:10 am      Reply with quote
Do you drink a lot of liquids that have caffine? Do you eat a lot of processed foods and with salt? That could be part of the problem.
Vit. C is a great fixer and moisterizer is, well, a moisterizer. There a different degrees of quality and some are know to give you amazing results with little application.

I love moisterizers that can firm your skin also. I find that it help make a facial crease in your skin. If you are doing all the right things, then I would suggest botox.
Molly
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Oct 15, 2006 4:50 pm      Reply with quote
Hi Liangzhiz
You PMed me, but I'll answer here it's easier. Skinbios CPs (the other brands are a different kind of CP and don't work well in an acid, ie retinoid environment) and retinoids actually work very well together. If you want to continue using Vit C in the mornings then you can use a retinoid product in the evening. If it's retinol leave it for half an hour to convert in your skin and then add the CPs on top or if it's Retin A apply the CPs directly on top - no waiting. Best to start out VERY, VERY SLOWLY with both of these new actives though and I would start with both at once in case you have a bad reaction then you don't know what from.
HTH Molly
fishzebby
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Oct 15, 2006 7:45 pm      Reply with quote
start bottom wrinkles exactly at that age.
Preventive steps is : Start drink more water, rest well and start eye cream regime twice daily, put good SPF 15, u can't really reverse the wrinkle but you can control it not to get more.
fishzebby
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Oct 15, 2006 7:46 pm      Reply with quote
Ohya, try rosehip
liangzhiz
10% products discount
free skin care

Mon Oct 16, 2006 12:12 am      Reply with quote
Thanks fishzebby. The problem is I already start using eye cream when I just found fine lines undereyes 26, and suncream even indoor every day. But it can't prevent it extending to wrinkle.
Thanks Molly, do you think the CP from DianaVvonne is the same as Skinbio?
Bosoxy
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Mon Oct 16, 2006 1:39 am      Reply with quote
Hi!

I would agree with the suggestions of sunscreen and sunglasses.

I would also suggest the eye cream by Ice Elements, and if you have skin on the dry side, perhaps squalane as well.

Good luck!
Bosoxy.

20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Oct 16, 2006 5:12 am      Reply with quote
Quote:
do you think the CP from DianaVvonne is the same as Skinbio?

Yes, DianaYvonne sells Skinbio's CPs
purpleturtle
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Wed Oct 18, 2006 10:14 pm      Reply with quote
do you mean crows feet or wrinkles on your inner eye area?

10% products discount
free skin care

Thu Oct 19, 2006 12:29 am      Reply with quote
Hi purpleturtle, I mean fine lines under both of inner corners of eyes and wrinkles at the outer corner of my right eye.
tiger_tim
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Oct 19, 2006 12:50 am      Reply with quote
I had wrinkles at 16!! Seriously, I found a professional photo of me at 16 and I had the SAME wrinkles then as I have now.

The upside of this is that I can say I still look 16. Laughing

20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Oct 19, 2006 1:43 am      Reply with quote
Yes Tiger-Tim it's funny isn't it.
I've had a line across my forehead since I was about 20 and droopy upper eye lids since I was a kid, but now I'm older I think people assume they're signs of old age plus the birthmark on the side of my face which I know is taken for hyperpigmentation these days because a 'friend' accused it of being sun-damage.
Lots of young people have lines and other aberrations but maybe we only scrutinise so closely as we start to think about aging.
purpleturtle
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Thu Oct 19, 2006 7:55 am      Reply with quote
the reason i asked about lines on the inner or outer corner is because i think most people, young or old, have lines on the inner corners. well..creases anyways. it's all about the eyes shape and well..skin does crease. I'm 21 and have creases on the inner corners...so does pretty much every other 21 i know:P

15% products discount
free skin care

Thu Oct 19, 2006 1:09 pm      Reply with quote
Molly, what if it is the avene ystheal retinol. Do I wait or apply right afterwards? Thanks, once again. Rae
P.S. Is there any sort of laser that will erase underye eye wrinkles?
Molly
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Oct 19, 2006 5:33 pm      Reply with quote
Quote:
Molly, what if it is the avene ystheal retinol. Do I wait or apply right afterwards? Thanks, once again. Rae
P.S. Is there any sort of laser that will erase underye eye wrinkles?

Razinkane, not quite sure what you're asking me here, but I'll have a guess.
Do you mean when do you apply the CPs? You apply the Ystheal wait half an hour for it to absorb and convert into Tretinoin (Retin A) in the skin then layer with CPs or emu or whatever.
ellyp
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Thu Oct 19, 2006 7:43 pm      Reply with quote
liangzhiz wrote:
I noticed fine lines climbed under my eyes when I was late 26. Then I started to use some expensive eye creams. But those fine lines can't be controlled and extend longer and more. Today I notice something more horrible that two wrinkles appear at a corner of my right eye. Even though they are not very visible, I can still see them under sunlight.
I already started to use Vit.C 20% serum in the morning and CP serum every other evening, and taking vitamin pills every day, when I just turned to 27. But it seems nothing can stop aging of my eyes.
Can anyone suggest some sollution to prevent aging around my eyes? I know it is difficult to get wrinkles to dissappear. I wish I can stop it to extend. Thank you all in advance.

I don't have any solutions for you but the first thought that crossed my mind is that they sound like smile lines. You must be a great person to know if you are that happy all the time. Very Happy
razinkane
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Fri Oct 20, 2006 10:09 am      Reply with quote
Yup, thats what I'm asking you. I wasn't sure if I was supposed to wait. So, now I have to wait 15 minutes after washing my face, apply retinol whatever, then wait half hour, then apply cps and emu oil, but now I am confused as to what retinol product to get. If I am right, and usually I'm not, another thread mention avene ystheal not making these products anymore, so why would I buy one if I will have to choose another when its gone. I would like to place an order today, and am looking at products, but have not an idea what to get. Sometimes these decisions can be so stressful. Very Happy
Molly
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Oct 20, 2006 6:27 pm      Reply with quote
Raz - It's just the Ystheal gel which is being discontinued, which is a shame because oily people seem to prefer it.
I don't think you're oily or acne prone if I remember rightly so the Ystheal Emulsion would do you. It's quite emollient, but you may like that in the winter. The only downside is it's a little cloggy on the nose. I think the Diacneal would be too strong for you because it contains glycolic and double the retinoid.
I haven't tried the cream, but they say it penetrates better because it has a little alcohol added so it might be slightly more irritating but more effective with it.
It is difficult. M Cool
Harmonster
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Fri Oct 20, 2006 7:35 pm      Reply with quote
I'm a smiley person. Very Happy
I've had wrinkles around my eyes since... since forever. I'm 24. lol.

15% products discount
free skin care

Sat Oct 21, 2006 2:43 pm      Reply with quote
No, I am not oily anymore, thats for sure. Now my face is a little on the dry side Shock But it used to be an oil slick. I am a little acne prone, like I get pimples easily. But I haven't really had that problem since I've used the cps, so I don't know. I am a little worried about clogged pores. Maybe I will not use it on my nose. Thanks Molly.
sab
10% products discount
free skin care

Sun Oct 22, 2006 2:31 am      Reply with quote
I started to have lines at the inner corner underneath my eyes since young i think.. sad to say there is nothing can help to diminish. But I'm ok with it and I still look much younger then my peers Laughing Are you wearing contact lens? Well the "pulling" action may worsen the situation....
System
Automatic Message
Mon Apr 29, 2024 2:16 am
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Juice Beauty Stem Cellular Resurfacing Micro-Exfoliant (90 ml) Lifeline ProPlus Night Recovery Moisture Complex (50 ml / 1.7 floz) Sundari Gotu Kola and Boswellia Eye Serum (15 ml / 0.5 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA SkinĀ® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |