Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

Assistance please!!!!!!!!!!
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » EDS Lounge
Reply to topic
canadagal
10% products discount
free skin care

Thu Oct 26, 2006 7:03 pm      Reply with quote
Hi,

I am in great need of some assistance. The other day I was in Walmart and found the most amazing bra ever (at least for me!). There was only one my size, oh how perfect it fit Very Happy . I have scanned other Walmarts to no luck Crying or Very sad
I even emailed the manufacture and was told that it was an exclusive line to Walmart only.
SO my question is if anyone happens to make a visit to Walmart if they could possibly pick one up for me. I can pay using Paypal or bank transfer (I have both Canadian and American banks). And of course I will gladly pay for shipping!
I am looking for ANY colour but Pink. The bra is "SWEET NOTHINGS" Style# 8039, Size 36D.

If anyone can help at all that would be so greatly appreciated! I am currently in Florida if anyone sees any in this area.

Cheers!
Tosca
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Oct 26, 2006 7:08 pm      Reply with quote
I was just in there today Canadagl! I'll look next time I go.
canadagal
10% products discount
free skin care

Thu Oct 26, 2006 7:15 pm      Reply with quote
thanks! Laughing
I'm Kiki
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Thu Oct 26, 2006 7:44 pm      Reply with quote
I was just there today too... Darn, I wish I would have known.. I love the Sweet Nothing brand.. I like style #8155..LOL

I'm not sure when I'll be by one again, so be sure to post if you get it or not.. If not, I can keep an eye out as well...

15% products discount
free skin care

Thu Oct 26, 2006 10:51 pm      Reply with quote
http://www.amazon.com/Maidenform-Sweet-Nothings-Convertible/dp/B000GZ7E44/sr=1-1/qid=1161928218/ref=sr_1_1/102-9882429-7168942?ie=UTF8&s=apparel
A few things like that came up when I googled it, not sure f that's the one you liked though. I will definitely look when I go to walmart again!
canadagal
10% products discount
free skin care

Fri Oct 27, 2006 2:25 am      Reply with quote
dealated wrote:
http://www.amazon.com/Maidenform-Sweet-Nothings-Convertible/dp/B000GZ7E44/sr=1-1/qid=1161928218/ref=sr_1_1/102-9882429-7168942?ie=UTF8&s=apparel
A few things like that came up when I googled it, not sure f that's the one you liked though. I will definitely look when I go to walmart again!

thanks for looking that up, but that is a different style.
canadagal
10% products discount
free skin care

Wed Nov 01, 2006 3:01 pm      Reply with quote
damm, been to 4 more walmarts and still cant seem to find it! They do have a similar style with padding but at 36D I dont think I really would benefit from the padding!

Off to keep searching!
ariesxtreme
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Nov 01, 2006 3:54 pm      Reply with quote
canadagal wrote:
damm, been to 4 more walmarts and still cant seem to find it! They do have a similar style with padding but at 36D I dont think I really would benefit from the padding!

Off to keep searching!

Oh sure, rub it in that you don't need padding Laughing . Definitely will look next time I'm in there.

10% products discount
free skin care

Wed Nov 01, 2006 4:07 pm      Reply with quote
OK,girls since we are talking bras, which seem to be the one you like best. I am having trouble finding the right one. I have recently lost weight and well we know where we lose it first. I have tried just about everythings from Wal-Mart to Macys. Help!
Tosca
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Nov 01, 2006 4:29 pm      Reply with quote
I generally get all my bras from Victoria's Secret and Felina because I know they fit and the last a long time as long as you treat them right. My favorite bra is actually made by Calvin Klein, though. I love undies, so I probably spend more than I have to. I do believe that you can spend less and get a good bra.
nikkilici0us
10% products discount
free skin care

Fri Nov 03, 2006 12:51 pm      Reply with quote
lovelyme, what size are you? I'm a d cup and it's hard for me to find bras at Victoria's Secret .. for some reason they seem to have ZERO support! and i'm having trouble finding a nice bra too that actually LIFTS!

10% products discount
free skin care

Fri Nov 03, 2006 1:34 pm      Reply with quote
I am also a D and this sweet nothings bra I found at walmart actually lifts and gives amazing shape. that is why I want to purchase more! If I can ever find more
Arielle
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Nov 03, 2006 9:47 pm      Reply with quote
Canadagal, I'll be at Walmart tomorrow and I'll look, too. If I find it how many do you want?

Ari
canadagal
10% products discount
free skin care

Fri Nov 03, 2006 9:50 pm      Reply with quote
Arielle wrote:
Canadagal, I'll be at Walmart tomorrow and I'll look, too. If I find it how many do you want?

Ari

Ari,
that would be WONDERFUL!! If you could get 3-4 that would be great, even 1 will do! hahahaha!

cheers
Arielle
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Nov 03, 2006 10:53 pm      Reply with quote
Okay. I'll give it a shot. Our local Walmart Supercenter is only a C class store, maybe a B. But the next town over has a fantastic Walmart, probably an A class. Think I'll go there and see if they also have a 34D for me to try. LOL

Ari
Arielle
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Nov 04, 2006 11:18 am      Reply with quote
Canadagal, I'm sorry to report that both stores only had style #8159.

Ari
canadagal
10% products discount
free skin care

Sat Nov 04, 2006 11:39 am      Reply with quote
Arielle wrote:
Canadagal, I'm sorry to report that both stores only had style #8159.

Ari

Ari,
yeah that is the style they are carring here too. it is the same as the one I am looking for except it has the padding!
THank you for trying. Very Happy
Arielle
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Nov 04, 2006 12:08 pm      Reply with quote
You're very welcome.
skincareaddicted
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Nov 06, 2006 9:30 pm      Reply with quote
nikkilici0us wrote:
lovelyme, what size are you? I'm a d cup and it's hard for me to find bras at Victoria's Secret .. for some reason they seem to have ZERO support! and i'm having trouble finding a nice bra too that actually LIFTS!

nikki-I am a D also and find that VS bras lift fine. Are you adjusting it correctly maybe? I just wear the body by victoria lined demi cup and love these bras. I don't have any other brand.

Mon Apr 29, 2024 1:36 am
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Skin Biology CP Ultimate Eye Cream (14.2 g / 0.5 oz) Dr Dennis Gross B³Adaptive SuperFoods™ Stress Repair Face Cream (60 ml / 2.0 floz) Lifeline ProPlus Night Recovery Moisture Complex (50 ml / 1.7 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA Skin® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |