Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

:: Review :: Big RAVE: Nuface!
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Skincare Tools & Do-It-Yourself Skincare
Reply to topic
scalawaggirl
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Nov 30, 2006 6:01 pm      Reply with quote
Rjez wrote:
Scalawaggirl - I just wish we had marketed direct to the consumer. At the time it seemed too costly - but now ...

p.s. another product is coming to market soon which will compete with OxyLight and Zeno.

I can imagine especially given our obsessions! Smile I'm happy w/the Oxylight but am always glad to see some competition as it keeps vendors on their toes!

20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Nov 30, 2006 6:09 pm      Reply with quote
MermaidGirl wrote:
Rjez wrote:
... p.s. another product is coming to market soon which will compete with OxyLight and Zeno.

Ooooh, an industry insider! Rjez, any idea when this product is coming out? Any other details you can give us? TIA! Very Happy

that's really all I can say right now. received 510(k) clearance and gearing up for big launch next year. I'm not totally sold on it but we'll see.

5% products discount

Thu Nov 30, 2006 6:28 pm      Reply with quote
SG,

You did say the whole Nuface treatment takes about 4 minutes a day is that correct? That is it's biggest selling point to me as I then know I will not slack off .
scalawaggirl
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Nov 30, 2006 6:39 pm      Reply with quote
rosario wrote:
SG,

You did say the whole Nuface treatment takes about 4 minutes a day is that correct? That is it's biggest selling point to me as I then know I will not slack off .

Yes, total time 4 minutes and that's taking my sweet time. It is ridiculously easy, I swear.

20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Nov 30, 2006 9:44 pm      Reply with quote
I also thinking of getting Nuface. I would just prefer to try it and see if it works for me and be able to return it, if it does not.

I am just so tired of accumulating so much skincare and some gadgets that do not work and yet you can not bring yourself to throw them away.

Oh, well ...

Lucy.

5% products discount

Fri Dec 01, 2006 10:30 am      Reply with quote
Perhaps we can start a section where people can sell stuff they used but did'nt like.
c4ward
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Dec 01, 2006 11:18 am      Reply with quote
I also saw at the Skin Star Products Shop that they cell a home machine based on the asthetician's machine. Apparently, it has a little more power than NuFace & plugs into the wall. I did ask my dermatologist about the machine & she said she's had a patient burn her face by overuse. Honestly Scalawaggirl has created a new obsession with me. I can't afford it right now, but it gives me desire to save.

10% products discount
free skin care

Fri Dec 01, 2006 11:49 am      Reply with quote
Oooh, another exciting looking beauty tool to consider for Christmas ... Am I right that this runs on batteries, or is it rechargable?
power1080
10% products discount
free skin care

Fri Dec 01, 2006 12:06 pm      Reply with quote
I received my yesterday, it runs on an 9V battery.
Nzgrrl
10% products discount
free skin care

Fri Dec 01, 2006 12:34 pm      Reply with quote
Thanks Power1080. Ooh, I am so tempted, but think I need the Baby Q first. Please post your progress, enquiring minds need to know! Surprised
Chocolat
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Fri Dec 01, 2006 3:51 pm      Reply with quote
oh man.......you're killing my credit card here Scala-girl. You and I have a very similar facial shape & also 'areas of concern.' I see what it's done for you and so quickly and I want want want! (I have an old DermalTone and it's on the fritz, working irregularly, and I can tell it'll conk out soon---plus, the DT takes about 15-20 minutes, so me likey much the 4 minute regime you've got!) I'll have to save up my $$ for this one since I'm determined to pay off my card first early in 2007. Thanks SO much for posting pics: seeing is believing!
sothy01
5% products discount

Fri Dec 01, 2006 10:57 pm      Reply with quote
Amazing results!
scalawaggirl
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Dec 02, 2006 11:30 am      Reply with quote
Chocolat wrote:
oh man.......you're killing my credit card here Scala-girl. You and I have a very similar facial shape & also 'areas of concern.' I see what it's done for you and so quickly and I want want want! (I have an old DermalTone and it's on the fritz, working irregularly, and I can tell it'll conk out soon---plus, the DT takes about 15-20 minutes, so me likey much the 4 minute regime you've got!) I'll have to save up my $$ for this one since I'm determined to pay off my card first early in 2007. Thanks SO much for posting pics: seeing is believing!

Smile So sorry, Chocolat! I know we have similar issues/facial shape so hope it gives you positive hope! Cool I'm glad the pics have been helpful.

I did initially research the Dermal Tone but saw that they are out of business so ended up w/the Nuface. I'm happy to find out the time needed is so significantly different - makes it so easy to use each morning.

C4ward, I can imagine the possibility of someone burning their face with one of these machines though can't believe anyone would use it while it hurt. Of course, we don't know the details so it's just guessing right now as to how it happened.

Sat Dec 02, 2006 4:54 pm      Reply with quote
I just rec'd the NuFace, and I wanted to know if anyone uses it with other products besides what comes in the box? Is using the gel imperative or can you use any product that prevents drag? I'm curious because that gel just feels kind of gross going on and it's a mess coming off.

Blech.

S.
scalawaggirl
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Dec 02, 2006 5:41 pm      Reply with quote
BMWBabe wrote:
I just rec'd the NuFace, and I wanted to know if anyone uses it with other products besides what comes in the box? Is using the gel imperative or can you use any product that prevents drag? I'm curious because that gel just feels kind of gross going on and it's a mess coming off.

Blech.

S.

I decided to use 100% aloe vera gel rather than the included products. I hated the gel and the mist broke me out (could've been either but I'm not taking any chances). I only use a very light layer and it seems that without it (or if it dries too fast), I can feel the electrical pulses and they're not comfortable. So, I apply gel to each section (neck, cheeks, forehead) individually, then use the Nuface and repeat for the next section. It still only takes me 4 minutes even doing this.

10% products discount
free skin care

Sun Dec 03, 2006 11:13 am      Reply with quote
After reading all the comments I am giving in and am going to order the NuFace . I have the BQ and am really happy with that, it has improved my skin tone greatly. Now if the Nuface will help with some saggy areas I will be content (well nearly)!

Ricky
Nzgrrl
10% products discount
free skin care

Mon Dec 04, 2006 10:31 am      Reply with quote
Scalawagirl and others who have purchased this. Any updates? Still luvvin' it? Potential lemming here waiting to hear. Smile
scalawaggirl
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Dec 04, 2006 4:13 pm      Reply with quote
Nzgrrl wrote:
Scalawagirl and others who have purchased this. Any updates? Still luvvin' it? Potential lemming here waiting to hear. Smile

Yes! I'm still loving the device and use it each morning. Results are continuing and I am very, very pleased w/the Nuface!

10% products discount
free skin care

Mon Dec 04, 2006 4:20 pm      Reply with quote
Great to hear. But in answer to my "I can't possibly splurge on both of these, can I?" dilemma, if the house was on fire, which would you save: NuFace or Baby Q?

Mean choice, I know, but tough decisions are going to have to be made here ... Very Happy
MermaidGirl
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Dec 04, 2006 4:54 pm      Reply with quote
Nzgrrl wrote:
Great to hear. But in answer to my "I can't possibly splurge on both of these, can I?" dilemma, if the house was on fire, which would you save: NuFace or Baby Q?

Mean choice, I know, but tough decisions are going to have to be made here ... Very Happy

Oh dear ... isn't that like choosing between your own children? Nzgrrrl, I don't think you understand just *how much* the girls love their gadgets! I think some of them might rather perish in the fire with a BQ under one arm and their NuFace under the other, than to make a choice between the two! Laughing
scalawaggirl
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Dec 04, 2006 5:23 pm      Reply with quote
Nzgrrl wrote:

Now, that's a tough question...much like having to pick between your children in the same situation. I really must say I'd try to grab both and risk a little charring. Bad Grin

Seriously, my official order of importance (of course, this depends on your desires) is BQ then Nuface. I have found that the BQ helps with evening out the skin tone, improving texture, plumping, fading redness and the Nuface (does a bit of this, too, but toning is more why I use it and where I see immediate benefits).

HTH.

Edited: MG, you must've posted while I was replying. We really are on the same brain pattern. Too funny. Solomon!

20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Dec 04, 2006 5:36 pm      Reply with quote
scalawaggirl wrote:
Edited: MG, you must've posted while I was replying. We really are on the same brain pattern. Too funny. Solomon!

i was thinking Sophie myself....
Nzgrrl
10% products discount
free skin care

Mon Dec 04, 2006 5:37 pm      Reply with quote
Scalawaggirl,

Thanks so much. Know how painful that must have been Smile but really appreciate you making the call. I think I'll order the Baby Q cos I think you and I have same concerns and similar skin types and age range. Don't worry, you won't be held to account should Baby Q let me down (tho I'd be unlucky, but the sound of it, for that to happen). Then I'll start saving for the NuFace ... Smile
scalawaggirl
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Dec 04, 2006 5:38 pm      Reply with quote
la vie en rose wrote:
scalawaggirl wrote:

i was thinking Sophie myself....

La Vie, Laughing

Nzz, I'd be awfully surprised if you were disappointed. It's a magnificant device, really.

10% products discount
free skin care

Mon Dec 04, 2006 5:39 pm      Reply with quote
MG, you made me bust out loud laughing at the image of poor, charred corpse with beauty tools under each arm and, of course, beautifully preserved face (being impervious to flame due to miracle effects of said tools, of course!) Smile

Now I take it you are one of these girls? Do tell....
System
Automatic Message
Thu Apr 25, 2024 7:59 pm
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Skin Biology CP Ultimate Eye Cream (14.2 g / 0.5 oz) IS Clinical C Eye Serum Advance+ (15 ml / 0.5 floz) Coola Sunless Tan Express Sculpting Mousse (207 ml / 7.0 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA SkinĀ® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |