Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

My Teacher's Husband
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » EDS Lounge
Reply to topic
Roxie

Fri Jun 11, 2004 7:03 pm      Reply with quote
I have met a man of my dream and we have spent lot of time together.
Lately I found out, that he is married and his wife is my teacher of history.
She knows nothing yet.
I do not know what to do...
guapagirl
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Jun 13, 2004 7:47 am      Reply with quote
find someone else. Shagging married men is a very tacky thing to do
abejita
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sun Jun 13, 2004 11:28 am      Reply with quote
Not to mention if he does it with you, he'll do it to you.

Liz
loopylori
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Jun 13, 2004 2:44 pm      Reply with quote
give him the boot. once a cheat always a cheat
babyfish
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sun Jun 13, 2004 7:28 pm      Reply with quote
Roxie,
Because you think he is the man of your dream, it will be not easy for you to get him out of your mind.
Because you have spent lots of time together, it will be very hard for you to forget him.
But you have to be strong, you have to be the one who ends this relationship.
Did he tell you that he was married or you found out about it by yourself?
Either way he is still a coward. And he is definitely not the man of your dream.
Wake up, Roxie! It's actually a nightmare!
RoseAnn
5% products discount

Mon Jun 21, 2004 8:49 am      Reply with quote
Oh boy Laughing Sorry sweetie, I have to agree with the panel. Give him the boot. I've been married over twenty years and still wish I could give him the boot after finding women’s phone numbers. (He's going thru some kind of Male jack --- thing. (Sorry about that! just slipped out Laughing I guess what I'm trying to say is the longer you wait the harder it is to get over it.

15% products discount
free skin care

Tue Jun 22, 2004 1:26 am      Reply with quote
What a shame, honestly, you'll find someone that respects you enough not to lie to you, and someone who can be loyal!

Get rid of him, I know its hard, but he'll just cause you pain and heartache....

Tue Jun 22, 2004 2:09 pm      Reply with quote
As you've mentioned education & history, ironically, I am now sitting in the Nursing School's new Resource Centre at the University of Windsor. (I am on holidays, visiting my family here.)

I am not a professor nor therapist, but in reference to your dilemma, my advice is to cut this one loose. This does not sound like a good idea. girlfriend, and based on the fact that he is MARRIED (not SEPARATED or DIVORCED) ... stay far, far away from this situation, before you cut your own throat. There will be nothing good coming of this situation if you proceed in this opposite direction. I am almost certain of that ...

To be involved in a romantic relationship with someone who is married is a no-no. There is an old saying, "Once a cheater, always a cheater." It usually ends-up being true. Until that wedding ring is off of his finger, and you are finished your educational pursuits, LEAVE THIS ONE ALONE!!! Not talking Let him go, bless him, and reward yourself with good karma for being the better person in this situation.

I do not believe that there is merely one person out there for all of us. If there were, it would be a very boring world indeed. I don't know you, nor of this person, but many people that I [/i]do or have known (myself included) have momentary lapses of reason. Romance and romantacizing situations are two totally different things. If he decides to stray, who says that he will not repeat this in the future with others? He is married. You are not his wife. The onus is up to him to resolve or dissolve the marriage before bringing someone else into the picture. Do not pass go, or risk setting yourself up for almost certain heart-break. And if there are children involved, don't even THINK about involving yourself with this man!
Fantasia
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Thu Jun 24, 2004 8:21 am      Reply with quote
so sorry to hear of your confusion, Roxie but so happy you chose to discuss it here at EDS rather than go into seclusion. What really s**ks, is that his wife probably is a really, very nice person.
loopylori
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Jun 29, 2004 3:05 pm      Reply with quote
seriously Roxie
I have a cousin who has been having a 'THING' with a married man for 15 years.He constantly moves in with her, then back to his wife because he misses his kids. They are all miserable except for him because he always gets his own way. Personally I would rather be on my own than used and abused in this way. I hope it works out well for you whatever your choice. You sound like a really nice person and you deserve better, tell yourself this everyday.
luv Lori
System
Automatic Message
Tue May 07, 2024 11:15 am
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Shira Nutriburst Clear Skin Relief Power Duo (40 ml) Lifeline ProPlus Night Recovery Moisture Complex (50 ml / 1.7 floz) Skin Biology Super Cop Skin Remodeling Cream - Large (113.4 g / 4 oz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA Skin® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |