Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

Juice Beauty Stem Cellular Resurfacing Micro-Exfoliant (90 ml) Shira Nutriburst Illuminator Booster (30 ml) Sundari Gotu Kola and Boswellia Eye Serum (15 ml / 0.5 floz)
Oooo Dr Hauschka Jubilee Box!
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Skin Care and Makeup Forum
Reply to topic
Safire
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Fri Mar 09, 2007 2:37 pm      Reply with quote
I just noticed EDS has this new LE Dr H product available, the Jubilee Box...

http://www.essentialdayspa.com/dr-hauschka-jubilee-box-p_7028.htm

The packaging looks interesting. Smile I also really want to try the emerginC D-Red Daytime Emulsion that's also listed under the "New Products" section...plus several other products that are also new & listed there.Embarassed
wildflower
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Mar 09, 2007 3:29 pm      Reply with quote
Ooooh that looks great. And an excellent price too. (Runs to put it in her shopping cart.) LOL Laughing

20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Mar 09, 2007 5:55 pm      Reply with quote
Packaging looks good!
shanno
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sat Mar 10, 2007 5:24 am      Reply with quote
That would make a great gift, too!

Thanks for the link.
Mabsy

Sat Mar 10, 2007 5:27 am      Reply with quote
That's a good price! I wonder if those tubes will be the new packaging for the rest of the line as well?

15% products discount
free skin care

Sat Mar 10, 2007 5:34 am      Reply with quote
Mabsy wrote:
That's a good price! I wonder if those tubes will be the new packaging for the rest of the line as well?

No, I don't think so. Only for their limited edition jubilee products.

But for those of you who are interested, from may 2007 there will be a new lighter rose cream for sale. I guess it is in addition to the old one that many find too heavy.

Sat Mar 10, 2007 6:16 am      Reply with quote
Schnee wrote:
But for those of you who are interested, from may 2007 there will be a new lighter rose cream for sale. I guess it is in addition to the old one that many find too heavy.

That's be great! I'm one of those people who really likes this cream but can't use it regularly because it is too rich...

15% products discount
free skin care

Sat Mar 10, 2007 12:23 pm      Reply with quote
Thanks for the info as I didn't know they got this gift set.
shanno
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sat Mar 10, 2007 2:38 pm      Reply with quote
I am eagerly awaiting the US release of the lighter rose day cream. I'm thinking it will be perfect for summer.
Bracken
5% products discount

Sat Mar 10, 2007 4:12 pm      Reply with quote
Its a nice gift, I bought it for someone as a gift. Dr H is alot cheaper here. The Anniversary gift was 29 euro.
Safire
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sat Mar 10, 2007 4:29 pm      Reply with quote
Glad to hear there will be a lighter version of Rose Day Cream out soon. Smile It's my fav Dr H moisturiser but unfortunately I also find it too rich to use everyday.
wildflower
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Mar 10, 2007 5:10 pm      Reply with quote
Hmmmm. A lighter Rose Day Cream? Interesting. I love the Rose Day Cream in the winter but I think a lighter one will be much better for the summer. I'm looking forward to this new goodie! Smile

20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Mar 10, 2007 9:05 pm      Reply with quote
Schnee wrote:
Mabsy wrote:

No, I don't think so. Only for their limited edition jubilee products.

That's good to hear about the Rose cream. I do find the normal stuff too heavy for anything but the most cold dry days.
System
Automatic Message
Sun Apr 28, 2024 2:29 am
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Dr Dennis Gross B³Adaptive SuperFoods™ Stress Repair Face Cream (60 ml / 2.0 floz) Shira Nutriburst Illuminator Booster (30 ml) Lifeline ProPlus Night Recovery Moisture Complex (50 ml / 1.7 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA Skin® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |