Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

Dr Dennis Gross B³Adaptive SuperFoods™ Stress Repair Face Cream (60 ml / 2.0 floz) Coola Sunless Tan Express Sculpting Mousse (207 ml / 7.0 floz) Sundari Gotu Kola and Boswellia Eye Serum (15 ml / 0.5 floz)
Anyone From Singapore?
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » EDS Lounge
Reply to topic
rainbow_listic
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Thu Mar 29, 2007 11:54 pm      Reply with quote
wondering if there is any fellow members from Singapore?

for those who have never been to Singapore, just a brief intro about the country:

Total land area:
699.4 sq km. Comprises one main island (617.1 sq km) and some 63 offshore islands. Among the offshore islands, the larger ones are Pulau Tekong (2365.5 hectares), Pulau Ubin (1023.9 hectares) and Sentosa (460 hectares).

Between latitudes 1º 09´N and 1º 29´N and longitudes 103º 36´E and 104º 25´E.

Climate:
Singapore has an equatorial climate, which is warm and humid all year round. Rain is felt throughout the year.

Average daily temperature:
26.8ºC

Total population:
4,351 million (2005)

Resident population (Singapore citizens and permanent residents):
3,553 million (2005)

Population profile by race:
Chinese (75.6%); Malays (13.6%); Indians (8.7%); Others (2.1%).

20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Mar 30, 2007 2:06 am      Reply with quote
Can I add it is beautiful & the shops are wonderful. It is also very clean.

Rainbow I don't remember anyone else saying they are from Singapore. I do think this post was a good idea. Very Happy

15% products discount
free skin care

Fri Mar 30, 2007 3:07 am      Reply with quote
loopylori ~ thank you! Laughing
i was talking to my gfs in msn this afternoon when we talk about our country ~ Singapore. seems that there are still quite a number of people still mistaken that we are part of china or africa. lol...

so i was thinking, maybe its good to start off a thread like this in the forum. Cool hopefully can let more people know about this country.

20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Mar 30, 2007 7:14 am      Reply with quote
Oh my goodness, I LOVE Singapore so much!!! When DH and I were just bf/gf DH lived in Singapore, and so I would go stay with him for a few weeks at a time, so it almost feels to me like I used to live there. The weather was so gorgeous--- it was warm and tropical every day, so I spent every day in silk sarongs and sandals.^-^ It's very easy to get around too because pretty much everyone speaks English. When my husband was working during the day I would venture out on my own to Holland Village and go shopping, go to the salon and get my legs waxed, etc etc. I can't wait to go back!

15% products discount
free skin care

Fri Mar 30, 2007 10:26 am      Reply with quote
I'm born and bred and still living in Singapore Smile It is a lovely, clean city but really I wish there were more foreign brands in shopping centres - esp for skincare Mad

15% products discount
free skin care

Fri Mar 30, 2007 10:46 am      Reply with quote
I was born there and moved to Vancouver when I was 10 Very Happy

I haven't been back in about 10 years, but I certainly miss the shopping and food!

manslayerliz - We used to live near Holland Village and I haven't thought about it for such a long time until you mentioned it!

My sister and I always talk about the food...oh the food...*sigh*
angelina
10% products discount
free skin care

Fri Mar 30, 2007 10:50 am      Reply with quote
Me! I'm from there Very Happy
rainbow_listic
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Fri Mar 30, 2007 11:20 am      Reply with quote
manslayerliz ~ wow... yes, the weather over here in Singapore is warm and tropical everyday. but sometimes we just wish it would be abit cooler. lol.. do come back for holiday again! there have been quite a fair bit of changes especially in Orchard Road. Smile

samantha185 ~ *wave* and yes! i agree with you.. how i wish they will bring in more foregin brands skincare products and cosmetics as well! then i wouldnt need to search high and low for a cp.

puglove ~ 10years thats pretty long! please do come back for holiday if you have the time and chance. there have been really alot of changes in 10years. hiak...

angelina ~ *wave*...

15% products discount
free skin care

Fri Mar 30, 2007 7:55 pm      Reply with quote
yea Im from singapore. IF anyone wants to share shipping costs for the products here, count me in. Im eyeing a few.
samantha185
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sat Mar 31, 2007 8:58 am      Reply with quote
Wow! There are actually quite a few forum members here in SG Smile Thought it was only a few Razz Nice to 'meet' you all Laughing

15% products discount
free skin care

Sat Mar 31, 2007 10:48 am      Reply with quote
yup rather surprised too. I go to some local beauty forums though. Do you?
Do you want to buy anything together to save on shipping?
puglove
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sat Mar 31, 2007 12:32 pm      Reply with quote
Hey guys...here's something for you...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sBDA_4DKrbM

Very Happy
rainbow_listic
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sat Mar 31, 2007 5:17 pm      Reply with quote
puglove ~ i have watched this on YouTube earlier on.

imho, not sure if its appropriate to be share here because some people tends to be quite offended with this clip as they link it to being "racist" Rolling Eyes

Sun Apr 28, 2024 6:29 am
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Lifeline ProPlus Night Recovery Moisture Complex (50 ml / 1.7 floz) Pro-Derm Eye Contour Cream (20 ml) Sundari Gotu Kola and Boswellia Eye Serum (15 ml / 0.5 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA Skin® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |