Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

Sjal Orbe Eye Contour Cream (15 ml / 0.5 oz) Juice Beauty Stem Cellular Resurfacing Micro-Exfoliant (90 ml) Coola Sunless Tan Express Sculpting Mousse (207 ml / 7.0 floz)
:: Review :: Dr. Hauschka cleansing cream
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Products Reviews Forum
Reply to topic
skim
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sun Jan 07, 2007 11:47 am      Reply with quote
This didn't do much for me. I am almost done with the tube and it went pretty quickly. Too overpriced and I wasn't impressed with the results. The good thing was that it didn't break me out.

20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Jan 08, 2007 7:27 pm      Reply with quote
I bought this and I have only used this twice so far, but I LOVE it already. My face looks so much brighter/healthier after using it. I hope it continues!
Rufus
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Jan 08, 2007 7:46 pm      Reply with quote
happygirl163 wrote:
I've used this product for two days now. I am very sorry to say that I do not see anything yet, but I have many white heads after using this product. i remember that some people mentioned that they had many breakouts after using this proudct. I wonder if the way I am applying is not correct. i viewed Dr. H website, unfortunately, i cant see the video they have. My question is how do you roll and press without rubbing? How do you apply this in your nose? Thanks.

I copied the instructions onto my notepad complete with html code for these times Razz

Quote:
Dr. Hauschka Cleansing Cream

Application: Remove make-up and moisten face well with warm water. (Ideally the neck, upper part of chest and ear lobes are included.)

Squeeze 1/2 inch of Cleansing Cream onto hand, mix with warm water and spread between wet hands to create a creamy emulsion.

Begin to work the Cleansing Cream into the face with a rolling pressing movement of palms and fingers. Work from the centre to the outside to stimulate the lymphatic flow. Keep the emulsion wet. DO NOT RUB and SCRUB.

Avoid the eye area. DO NOT RUB OR SCRUB.

Rinse thoroughly with warm water, and follow with a splash of cool water (Use tepid water throughout for sensitive skin.)

The length of time that Cleansing Cream is worked into the skin varies with each skin condition:

Normal or dry: 1 to 2 minutes

Sensitive: 30 to 60 seconds

Oily or impure: 3 to 5 minutes.

Complete the cleansing process by applying Dr. Hauschka Facial Toner, Clarifying Toner, Rhythmic Night Conditioner or Rhythmic Conditioner, Sensitive.

For the nose I use one finger and gently press and roll in the smallest spots.

I've been using Dr. Hauschka's Cleansing Cream for months now. I have a tube going and three spares. I tried the Jurlique and didn't get the same results so that product may work better for other people. The Cleansing Cream is the one product I can't live without.
RubyWong
10% products discount
free skin care

Thu Feb 22, 2007 6:24 am      Reply with quote
Does anyone have a video of the "roll and press" cleansing method? TIA

10% products discount
free skin care

Sat Feb 24, 2007 6:28 pm      Reply with quote
I have heard there is a video out there and checked Dr. Hs website but could not find it, can anyone describe the method who has seen the video? I use this product almost daily and although I never "scrub", I have a feeling the way I am doing it could be improved.
yogi
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sat Feb 24, 2007 8:03 pm      Reply with quote
I bought this because the raves are so impressive, but I haven't been wowed by it. It's pleasant to use, but nothing different or better with my skin. Neutral
Carzie
10% products discount
free skin care

Sun Feb 25, 2007 9:21 am      Reply with quote
I bought this a month ago due to the impressive raves too and have been using it for two weeks now. It helped my skin looking bright now, but still not doing much with my blackheads and large pores. Maybe I still haven't got the rolling and pressing movement right.
carforum
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Mon Feb 26, 2007 4:07 am      Reply with quote
I have buy this but i don't know how to rolling too. i have been use for a month and did not see any result so far, may be i have use it in a wrong direction. It will be great if someone could provide the video. i am now just pressing the cream on my face but don't know how to roll!
Happycat
10% products discount
free skin care

Mon Mar 05, 2007 10:47 pm      Reply with quote
Thanks to rave messages here, I finannly got one from EDS, I started to use the cleansing cream from Sat (PM) and both AM & PM on Sun, then I got redish, so I use it only in PM on Mon, my face glow this AM when I looked at myself this AM and even better, my pores were minimized Very Happy . I love the smell and I guess I will keep using it. Re the method, I put the cream in my palm and spread it to my both hands, press my hands on my face, instead of taking them vertically up leaving my face, I roll it outward so that my fingers left my face one by one...

I hope I did it correctly Confused but my hands got tired...may be I have to practise more, practive makes perfect Very Happy .
rebeccaj
10% products discount
free skin care

Tue Mar 13, 2007 6:48 pm      Reply with quote
The cleaser goes very well with the Rhythmic Night Conditioner. However, it feels too oily for me if I use it alone
gigiab6
10% products discount
free skin care

Thu Apr 12, 2007 8:08 am      Reply with quote
What kind of cleanser do you all use before using CC? I just ordered this to try and am wondering if some bad reactions can occur with the cleanser and then CC. Thanks.

10% products discount
free skin care

Thu Apr 12, 2007 8:40 pm      Reply with quote
I liked the CC so much to start with, but after 3 months I had to give up the whole Dr. H line. Too many red spots, clogged pores, too many breakouts and rashes for my liking!

I so wanted to like this line, but it just isn't for me.

10% products discount
free skin care

Sun Apr 15, 2007 10:43 am      Reply with quote
Thanks for sharing, I'll order CC next time!
yeahyeah
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Apr 16, 2007 6:38 am      Reply with quote
iv got to say that at first i didnt see what all the hype was about with DHCC but now im nearly finished with my 1st tube, there is a slight improvement (firmer skin, slightly less blackheads, whiteheads seem to be easier extracted, smaller pores) but it doesnt control my zits! i still get them! but have already ordered the 2nd tube til i find something better!

agree that they need to work on the packaging and the tube cos its the worse iv seen! when u get to the last of it, u know theres loads more inside but u just cant cut it open!!!

i bought the 1st DHCC on their UK official stockist and now the 2nd one from EDS, but they seem to be a bit different in texture. UK one is more coarse whilst the EDS one is much smoother and has a more stronger smell...has anyone else noticed this?

20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Apr 16, 2007 12:04 pm      Reply with quote
Is it imperative to use a toner after DHCC? Or is the cool water rinse sufficient? I like the feeling of this cleanser after makeup removal!! I've ordered the Rhythmic Conditioner H from beautyhabit (only place I could find it) to try too.

5% products discount

Mon Apr 16, 2007 2:02 pm      Reply with quote
I have oily skin,so I'm wondering if this cleansing cream makes more pimples..
araia
10% products discount
free skin care

Tue Apr 17, 2007 7:44 am      Reply with quote
I love the CC either. My skin is normal to dry, and for me it is find because it cleans my skin without drying it, but probably there are better alternatives for an oily skin.
vikki_cooler
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Tue Apr 17, 2007 8:57 am      Reply with quote
Sounds great!
I wish I can try it myself soon. But I still have so many cleansers to kill. Confused
Diana P
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Apr 17, 2007 12:26 pm      Reply with quote
I just received my first DHCC but I am wondering if I should use it in the am or pm. I am currently using the EpidermxII at pm, so can I use the CC after the EII or would that be too much exfoliating?
fawnie
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Apr 23, 2007 6:44 pm      Reply with quote
Thanks so much to you guys for alerting me to this great cleanser! I am trying the entire line for normal/mature skin and lovin it! I feel so clean!!
The RNC/H is kinda different tho: It says to apply to the inner crooks of your ELBOWS 2Xweek for 6weeks!! Whoa! Then you have to use the RNC regular type on your face every nite for the cycle. This is weird, but it feels nice! So simple too! It cuts out about 75% of my daily/nitely skin care hoodoo ritual!
Still using BabyQ and seeing phenomenal results!
fawnie

10% products discount
free skin care

Fri May 04, 2007 7:25 pm      Reply with quote
To be frank, i don't like this cleansing cream. I have used once or twice only and it is put aside. The rolling is difficult to be handled. The feeling after cleansing is not clean enough as I have combination skin.
Pooh Bear
10% products discount
free skin care

Fri May 04, 2007 7:44 pm      Reply with quote
I bought this a while back after reading some reviews on here, I didn't like it much, it did nothing for me and I didn't feel it cleanses well either. I finished one tube and never re-purchased.
helenzwl
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sat May 05, 2007 6:46 pm      Reply with quote
i like this cleaning cream very much!
it is gentle!
Diana P
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sat May 05, 2007 7:49 pm      Reply with quote
I have a question about the breakouts that some people experience. I started using the CC, and although I like the way it seems to be cleaning my skin, since week one I have had blackheads appear all over my face, especially my chin. I have kept using the cream, thinking that it will pass, but it hasn't gotten any better. I even started using the rhythmic night conditioner last week, hoping that will help. It has now been almost a month of using the CC. Has anyone else experienced breakouts for this long, or do I appear to be one of those people that the CC just will not work for?
fawnie
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sun May 06, 2007 12:24 am      Reply with quote
Diana,
I started to see more impurities come to the surface when I first started DrH. Then I gradually incorporated more items from the line, like the Toner, Moisturizer, SS, Eye cream. Now I think I may try adding the Facial Steam solution to help my skin heal itself. It's def more gentle than all the peels & scrubs I was subjecting my skin to, and perhaps takes a while to realize a dramatic change. I do see subtle positive improvements tho and I think my face looks more radiant and natural without all the makeup, serums, correctors, concealers, powders, yaddayadda, I was using. I like a healthy natural look and this line is all about that!

Thu Apr 25, 2024 10:53 am
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Skin Biology CP Ultimate Eye Cream (14.2 g / 0.5 oz) Dr Dennis Gross B³Adaptive SuperFoods™ Stress Repair Face Cream (60 ml / 2.0 floz) Sundari Gotu Kola and Boswellia Eye Serum (15 ml / 0.5 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA Skin® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |