Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

:: Review :: Dr. Hauschka cleansing cream
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Products Reviews Forum
Reply to topic
chimera
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Oct 10, 2007 12:32 am      Reply with quote
I believe it is more suited to oily skin. Cleansing milk might be better for dry.
pipilu
5% products discount

Thu Oct 11, 2007 2:51 am      Reply with quote
A little harsh for my sensitive skin.But very clean after using it.
scuzan
10% products discount
free skin care

Thu Oct 11, 2007 6:13 pm      Reply with quote
It really works for me. I will repurchase it.
jiaj
5% products discount

Mon Nov 19, 2007 12:52 pm      Reply with quote
Now I am using the cleanser from Clarins with Gentian. It's great! I love it!
pipilu
5% products discount

Tue Nov 20, 2007 1:17 am      Reply with quote
My skin is very sensitive.But I have no any problem after using this cleansing cream.Very clean.I usually use the cleansing clay mask afterward.
jiaj
5% products discount

Sun Dec 16, 2007 10:48 am      Reply with quote
I might be too sensitive for this cleanser, I like the cleansing milk better.
Jolin
10% products discount
free skin care

Mon Dec 17, 2007 11:31 pm      Reply with quote
I find it to be very gentle. I've been using very harsh cleanser in the past. I experienced the purging effect when I started using the product. It lasted for about one month, but it's getting better now. I'll stick to it for the time being.
sgresnic
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Wed Dec 19, 2007 3:48 pm      Reply with quote
I'm in love with my new Dr. H products after just 2 weeks. I was using harsh acne products and drugstore makeup, and I made the big switch to Dr. H products (cleansing cream, clarifying toner, and the oil moisturizer) and I bought some everyday minerals powder. After two weeks, my whiteheads on my chin are just about gone, the blackheads on my nose are diminishing, and the few extremely minimal breakouts I've had disappeared overnight. I've never had skin this good. We'll see what happens - hard to know exactly what caused the big change since I tossed everything and started fresh, but I can only assume that they all contributed somewhat. Now I'm just waiting to be able to afford the rest of the line!
moonshadow
5% products discount

Thu Jan 10, 2008 10:46 pm      Reply with quote
this is really a very good cleanser with very good price. I will use it 3-4 times a week and not everyday because the result is more significant.
Aiva
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Feb 08, 2008 3:27 am      Reply with quote
hate to say it, but DH cleansing cream is doing nothing for me... Sad may be it`s too early to make conclusions - I`m using it just over one week twice a day, but so far my blackheads are where they had to be... I have the whole tube so I`m gonna use it till the end anyway, will see if miracle happens.

5% products discount

Fri Feb 08, 2008 11:54 am      Reply with quote
My advice is to start slowly! My skin is sensitive, a bit acne prone(especially on jaw and forehead), oily t-zone and dry cheeks. When I first started using it, I think I was leaving it on too long. (1 to 2 minutes) It really irritated my skin, caused some redness and some breakouts.
So then I backed off to only 30 seconds, and the redness and breakouts stopped. I slowly built up to one minute. I would suggest starting slowly if you have sensitive skin!
After using it for about 4 months, the longest I will leave it on is a minute and a half. More than that with the rolling and pressing is too long anyway!
I find I crave using it,for some reason, but I don't know if it is doing that much for my skin. I guess it is a little smoother and fewer blackheads on the nose. In the beginning I was afraid it was giving me some broken caps, but the jury is still out on that (think it may, in fact,be from my glasses, which I have been wearing more lately)
I am going to keep using it for a few months and see what happens. I'll keep y'all posted!
Aiva
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Feb 08, 2008 3:05 pm      Reply with quote
I don`t think that my skin is sensitive, the cream did not irritate me, while I`m using it with pressing & rolling for 1-2 minutes from the very start.

I surely doubt that I would use it any longer if I was using it for 4 months with as many results as "skin is a little smoother and fewer blackheads on the nose". I would expect to have NO blackheads on my nose and chin.
and yes - mu skin is also smoother after 1 week, but I attribute it to doing little mechanical scrubbing with this rolling and pressing process (ok, I`m trying not to!)

10% products discount
free skin care

Wed Feb 13, 2008 12:51 am      Reply with quote
I love it and now using the 4th tube... thought it is not that convenience in using, I sometimes use the traditional method when I am in a hurry, but it did work...
Aiva
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Feb 13, 2008 2:36 am      Reply with quote
Happycat, what is "traditional method"?

15% products discount
free skin care

Thu Feb 14, 2008 10:25 pm      Reply with quote
I have tried this "miracle" product many times and my skin hates it, or the purging is extreme and I cant seem to get over that period. I even used it for months, and my skin was still covered in pimples.

My finaces, on the other hand, loves this product and he swears it makes his skin "glow"..HA!!
Aiva
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Feb 15, 2008 2:58 am      Reply with quote
oh Feliz! my skin seems to be the same!
these dreaful little pimples all over...

15% products discount
free skin care

Fri Feb 15, 2008 10:42 am      Reply with quote
Aiva,

I really think that its not for everyone. If you have normal skin,dry or non clogging pores, then you will just get a few pimples than voila you have great skin....my skin on the other hand is like yours, and the honest truth of thinking Dr. H was the HG of skin care and repeatedly trying I finally gave up.

I use Green Apple Peel from Juice Beauty...full strenght...and it delivers everytime. I have smooth, glowing skin....no pimples..and if I have acne it reduces it FAST!!!!!

Hope this helps
Aiva
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Feb 15, 2008 1:37 pm      Reply with quote
thanks Feliz!
i will use up my tube (as i`ve bought the whole tube of it) and also giving up and never repurchase.
it gave me no results at all except little nasty pimples.

20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Feb 15, 2008 1:56 pm      Reply with quote
Hey Avia, just wanna drop a suggestion -- if it disagrees with your skin, don't use it up -- swap it on Makeup Alley! Since this stuff is popular and is packaged in a hygienic tube, I'm sure you could find someone who's willing to trade for something you might enjoy better.

I only started using MUA for swaps recently, but it's helped me get rid of a lot of products that were pricy but not right for me, and I always feel better about parting with something expensive if I know it's at least going to someone who'll appreciate it. Smile Anyway, just a thought!

32, fair hair/eyes/skin, always a mix of dry/oily/sensitive/acne/clogged pores. But I keep getting compliments on my skin, so something must be working! Beauty blog at http://heliotro.pe; online dating coaching at http://theheartographer.com
Aiva
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Feb 15, 2008 5:07 pm      Reply with quote
hi ginnielizz!
thanks for the idea, but is MUA a US-based site? - I`m living in Germany now, so I really doubt that anyone will be very happy to pay international shipping costs for a half-used tube of the cream Laughing
more sad though being in Germany and enjoying the best prices for Dr.H possible, and having it doing nothing for me Sad
but I know at least why I`m going to use it up - i love the smell... yep, I must be a pervert Laughing

20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Feb 15, 2008 7:15 pm      Reply with quote
Hah, well, at least you like something about it! Wink MUA does seem to be mostly US-based, but there are definitely a few members from other parts. And hey, you could always use your Dr. H to exfoliate other areas, like your legs before shaving -- that way you get to enjoy the scent and use it up without the breakouts. (I'm a big fan of re-appropriating cosmetics and skincare for secondary purposes if the primary objective fails. Laughing) Good luck!

32, fair hair/eyes/skin, always a mix of dry/oily/sensitive/acne/clogged pores. But I keep getting compliments on my skin, so something must be working! Beauty blog at http://heliotro.pe; online dating coaching at http://theheartographer.com
Aiva
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Feb 16, 2008 6:13 am      Reply with quote
thanks ginnielizz! I should give it a try Laughing

15% products discount
free skin care

Tue Feb 19, 2008 10:13 pm      Reply with quote
I am using my 3rd tube, it's working on me

5% products discount

Sat Feb 23, 2008 1:25 pm      Reply with quote
I must say, I HATE THE SMELL! It's really disgusting when I applied it on my face. I love the cleansing milk, but this one is a big disappointment.
fly-over

Mon Mar 10, 2008 4:39 pm      Reply with quote
How are you guys' skin types?

Thu Apr 25, 2024 7:30 am
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Juice Beauty Stem Cellular Resurfacing Micro-Exfoliant (90 ml) Luzern Serum Absolut Firming Booster (30 ml / 1 floz) Sundari Gotu Kola and Boswellia Eye Serum (15 ml / 0.5 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA SkinĀ® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |