Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

Is Guapagirl more insane than Loopylori
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » EDS Lounge
Reply to topic
Mabsy

Thu Jul 22, 2004 6:14 am      Reply with quote
Well, I must stick up for the Aussie boys..... I've met plenty of nice ones Very Happy
guapagirl
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Jul 22, 2004 11:40 am      Reply with quote
I met a really nice one in crete too and I used to work with a very untypical (his words) one as well ...ahh past loves, makes me quite nostalgic Smile

Thu Jul 22, 2004 2:46 pm      Reply with quote
Kiwigirl wrote:
hmmm, i don't know if i agree with that guapagirl, you obviously haven't been to wellington on a friday night... phoooaarr... lots of lovely good kiwiboys in suits, can't go past that... although of course, they are not a patch on my very own kiwiboy (i have to say that though...)!

Please send some lovely Kiwiboys my way. Needing something different, laid-back, and whatnot. Does anyone realize how difficult it is to be nearly 30 and single?? Shock hmm There is nothing wrong with me, I swear. No warts, bad breath or anything like that. I'm nice, cute, friendly, and ... attract jerks. I think that I may have been a proctologist in another lifetime, sadly. Think
guapagirl
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Jul 24, 2004 6:18 am      Reply with quote
maybe if you were still a proctologist you may have a b/f? Wink (apparantly some guys like things like that Confused Anyhow 30 and single! god the fun you must have! It's been so long since I was single that I can't remember what it was like (but I'm sure I had more fun than now Confused ). I suppose if you work at the spa though, not much opportunity to meet men though Sad
You will find the man of your dreams I'm sure Very Happy

20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Jul 24, 2004 10:13 am      Reply with quote
oooh! Just remembered the absolutely coolest and sexiest oz geezer

NICK CAVE!!!!

20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Mar 04, 2007 1:49 am      Reply with quote
I thought this old thread deserved to be resurrected.........

Thoughts anyone??

20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Mar 04, 2007 2:27 am      Reply with quote
Mabsy wrote:
Well, I must stick up for the Aussie boys..... I've met plenty of nice ones Very Happy

Mabsy, maybe you can bring a couple of nice Aussie boys with you on your trip to LA? Just a thought! heehee There're lots of cute LA girls for them....ahhh...not so sure if they're all nice. I heard somewhere that LA girls got more plastic than your Honda. (I'm sure that was just a joke!)
Mabsy

Sun Mar 04, 2007 5:50 am      Reply with quote
bkkgirl wrote:
Mabsy, maybe you can bring a couple of nice Aussie boys with you on your trip to LA? Just a thought! heehee There're lots of cute LA girls for them....ahhh...not so sure if they're all nice. I heard somewhere that LA girls got more plastic than your Honda. (I'm sure that was just a joke!)

Happy to oblige! I'll swing by the Gold Coast on the way to the airport but I'm afraid you'll have to cover the airfare.... Smile

20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Mar 04, 2007 10:32 am      Reply with quote
Candy8865 wrote:

Thoughts anyone??

WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY too much time on your hands, lady!

the answer is a given.
Candy8865
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Mar 04, 2007 10:37 am      Reply with quote
This was a case of a good bout of insomnia and I kept losing at on-line poker....lol

la vie en rose wrote:
Candy8865 wrote:

Thoughts anyone??

WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY too much time on your hands, lady!

the answer is a given.

20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Mar 04, 2007 11:19 am      Reply with quote

Ahhhh this had me laughing. This board was alot racier back then it seems. Note that THEN the talk was SMEGMA - today it is seakelp bioferment!

katee
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Mar 04, 2007 11:21 am      Reply with quote
Okay - I wasn't gonna ask, but I gotta know. What exactly prompted the SMEGMA discussion? Was GG extolling its properties as a ummmmmm facial?

ImageImageImage
loopylori
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Mar 04, 2007 11:38 am      Reply with quote
katee wrote:
Okay - I wasn't gonna ask, but I gotta know. What exactly prompted the SMEGMA discussion? Was GG extolling its properties as a ummmmmm facial?

ImageImageImage

rofl
You guessed right Katee.

20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Mar 04, 2007 1:05 pm      Reply with quote
ACK!!! You just had to bring that up....

katee wrote:

Ahhhh this had me laughing. This board was alot racier back then it seems. Note that THEN the talk was SMEGMA - today it is seakelp bioferment!

20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Mar 04, 2007 2:17 pm      Reply with quote
I'm all disappointed cause none of you had anything to say about my post at the end of the thread on what catholic school children have to say about the bible.

Tsk tsk. What is wrong with you gals? Don't you care about children? Don't you know that our children are our nation's most vital resource?!?!?!

sigh
loopylori
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Mar 04, 2007 2:25 pm      Reply with quote
I haven't read that thread because it didn't interest me but I am off to have a look now and I shall most likely be back with a comment. Although I think mebbe I should be keeping me mouth zipped because I seem to be leaving a very visible trail of destruction behind me at the moment. Embarassed

20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Mar 04, 2007 2:29 pm      Reply with quote
Lori, d'ya ever get the feeling we is being stalked Anxious

20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Mar 04, 2007 2:36 pm      Reply with quote
guapagirl wrote:

rofl
Just because your paranoid doesn't mean they aint out to getcha.

20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Mar 04, 2007 3:08 pm      Reply with quote

guapagirl wrote:

20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Mar 04, 2007 3:32 pm      Reply with quote
Candy8865 wrote:

guapagirl wrote:

and it is always the people you least suspect in the movies for example 'The sweet lookin policewoman'.

20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Mar 04, 2007 5:04 pm      Reply with quote
seriously, all these old threads we either started them or hijacked them!

20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Mar 04, 2007 5:08 pm      Reply with quote
YUP! Cuz guess who's name I put in the search box?? Image

["guapagirl"]seriously, all these old threads we either started them or hijacked them![/quote]

20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Mar 04, 2007 5:36 pm      Reply with quote
Oooooh :brows: ya sexy thang! Very Happy

Sat Jun 01, 2024 2:33 pm
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Dr Hauschka Sensitive Care Conditioner (1 ml x 50 Amps) Shira Nutriburst Peptide Day Therapy (50 ml) Institut Esthederm Intensive Propolis+ Zinc Serum-Lotion (130 ml)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA SkinĀ® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |