Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

Valmont Nature
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Products Reviews Forum
Reply to topic
jcyhung
10% products discount
free skin care

Mon Jul 30, 2007 4:21 am      Reply with quote
Have anyone tried Valmont Nature Valmont Nature Reviving Biological Scrub and Valmont Nature Unifying Hydrating Cream?
bushy
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Jul 31, 2007 2:24 am      Reply with quote
jcyhung wrote:
Have anyone tried Valmont Nature Valmont Nature Reviving Biological Scrub and Valmont Nature Unifying Hydrating Cream?

I have been waiting for these items to get a review but I can't wait any longer and have added the Biological Scrub to my shopping cart for my next order. It does sound really nice.

20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Aug 17, 2007 12:00 pm      Reply with quote
CK wrote:
I agree that Moisturizing with a Mask is a GREAT (and the BEST I've ever tried) moisturizing mask. Same as sormuimui, my face brightens up every time I use the mask. I personally don't find Renewing Pack doing anything for me, except that it feels good when it's on.

I concurred on the renewing pack part, the first time it was good, I dont know what exactly good but maybe the price itself just made me feel good. then after a few times I can't find any surprise until the bottle is empty.

Now I have to watch for the moisturizing mask!
RussianSunshine
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Dec 02, 2008 7:25 am      Reply with quote
I got a generous sample of "Moisturizing with a cream" and I am a bit dissapointed at the texture, it's quite a thick cream for my gentle skin, does not absorb as quickly as other Valmont creams, and even some time after applying it I kind of feel it's still on my face. Confused
amonavis
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Tue Dec 02, 2008 12:28 pm      Reply with quote
My problem is that I found the fragrance too strong.
tuna
10% products discount
free skin care

Fri Dec 05, 2008 11:48 pm      Reply with quote
Frankly, I don't like products under Valmont Nature, maybe it's more suit for younger people... Crying or Very sad
lunathefinal
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sat Dec 06, 2008 7:48 pm      Reply with quote
I agree Valmont Nature is for youger skin as it does not have much firming effect as other Valmont lines. I tried a sample of Energizing with a Cream before and it did a good moisturizing job anyway. Very Happy
helenzwl
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Dec 06, 2008 10:36 pm      Reply with quote
i don't like the day cream, it can not been absorbed by the skin.
alexol
10% products discount
free skin care

Sat Jan 17, 2009 11:01 pm      Reply with quote
I was ever the fan of nature line under valmont. And I strongly recommend the "moisturizing with a serum" and "moisturizing with an eye balm" to all guys with oily/combination skin like me.

The eye cream does the moisturizing work perfectly and serum soaks in fast and keeps dryness at bay whole day.

I do not think the "Unwinding with a night cream" is a good choice by people as me. Which is good to give the skin a fabulous tone when wake up but can also cause acnes as well.
Yiying
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sun Jan 18, 2009 7:31 pm      Reply with quote
I like Valmont Nature Moisturizing with Cream and Valmont Nature Moisturizing with a Mask.

They are one of the best moisturizing products.
yauzit
10% products discount
free skin care

Wed Feb 04, 2009 1:46 pm      Reply with quote
Wow, thanks, I have just brought a cleanser which my friend recommend me. Is this good for sensitive skin?
Sabrinafr
10% products discount
free skin care

Fri Apr 17, 2009 4:38 am      Reply with quote
My favorite of this line are Moisturizing with Serum and Moisturizing with Mask. They make my dry skin very comfortable in winter.
winchan

Sat Apr 25, 2009 9:51 am      Reply with quote
Have any one try both A cream and 24 Hr cream? Which one is better? thanks
calorblind
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sun Apr 26, 2009 10:58 am      Reply with quote
ive seen the valmont nature pack at ebay.fr with a really good price!
wylone
10% products discount
free skin care

Thu Apr 30, 2009 2:16 am      Reply with quote
I think it's just a younger version of Valmont, more proper for people in their 20s to use
Anita Wang
5% products discount

Sun Jun 07, 2009 11:47 pm      Reply with quote
The products under Valmont Nature are good to girls about 25 years old, I am afraid it is not good for me before use it. And i got a sample last shopping. Used it for three days, I feel it is a good moisturizer.

I am combined and oily skin. This cream is too heavy to me. It looks so oily used it.But i can feel it is moisturizer as a products in winter.
And it is smoothing, easy to rubbing.
pal
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Jun 08, 2009 12:41 am      Reply with quote
I tried a few of the Valmont nature and didnt really like them that much. From memory it was the eye serum, one of the moistuisers and the mask which wasnt to bad.

I am wanting to try the DNA serum and regenic or radiance cream next Smile
Kareberry*
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Mon Jun 15, 2009 1:19 pm      Reply with quote
EDS gave me a sample of this and I hadn't tried it until recently when my skin went on a weird mood swing. Lately any moisturizer I've used has made my face produce a lot of oil/sebum and by the afternoon my makeup looks like a greasy mess.

I used this once at night not knowing it was actually a day cream and woke up with pretty smooth and hydrated skin! I tried it again during the day (after finding out it wasn't a night cream...okay not that it makes a difference) under my makeup and for the first time in a long time, my face wasn't a greasy mess!!!!! That tells me it's hydrating enough for my face not to start a crazy oil factory.

It is a little heavy compared to other moisturizers and I can see why most people might not like this heaviness when they put it on in the morning, but I find it's just as heavy as Caudalie moisturizers (which contain shea butter that makes it heavy).

What I do is put a small dab on my fingers, warm it up a little, put a couple dots on my face and then spread. As with most heavy creams, it feels a lot better once you heat it between your fingers or on your palm because then it spreads more easily and you don't have to use as much product!

5% products discount

Mon Jun 22, 2009 2:20 am      Reply with quote
too many recomandations regarding this product line. really would like to take a trail.
carmina
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Tue Jun 23, 2009 9:55 am      Reply with quote
I tried a sample of moisterising with a cream these days. I use cyto complex II and feel a little drying, so I add a layer of nature cream, too. I don't know if that is proper...
But so far is good for me.
epsummer

Sun Jun 28, 2009 12:00 am      Reply with quote
i tried the valmont nature scrub, mositurizing with cream, gel cleanser and unwinding night cream.

i do love the scrub. i am using la mer exfoliate as well, but i prefer the valmont nature scrub. that la mer one is too subtle to actually scrub my stubborn blackhead off! plus, la mer one is way tooo big as an exfoliate, i ended up using it on my feet.

i have oily-combo skin, that unwinding night cream is a nightmare cream for me!!! super oily and greasy. don't know if they work well on dry skin tho. but i never heard any positive feedback of this product, well yet.
bushy
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Jun 28, 2009 1:41 am      Reply with quote
The Valmont Nature scrub is certainly a nice product. I do wish that EDS would carry the entire Valmont line as there are some nice products that are missing from EDS, especially the sunscreens.

5% products discount

Fri Jul 03, 2009 10:49 pm      Reply with quote
Wanna try it. Is is better for young skin or over 30?
shmily.huo
10% products discount
free skin care

Sat Jul 04, 2009 1:27 am      Reply with quote
I've got a free 15ML cream sample from EDS.
HOPE it works on my face~~
saisai
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Thu Oct 01, 2009 1:52 pm      Reply with quote
I got a 15ml cream sample from EDS, and I absolutely love it.
System
Automatic Message
Sat Apr 27, 2024 3:44 am
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Skin Biology CP Ultimate Eye Cream (14.2 g / 0.5 oz) IS Clinical C Eye Serum Advance+ (15 ml / 0.5 floz) Sundari Gotu Kola and Boswellia Eye Serum (15 ml / 0.5 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA SkinĀ® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |