Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

Skin Biology CP Ultimate Eye Cream (14.2 g / 0.5 oz) IS Clinical C Eye Serum Advance+ (15 ml / 0.5 floz) Dr Dennis Gross B³Adaptive SuperFoods™ Stress Repair Face Cream (60 ml / 2.0 floz)
Samples for sale
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » EDS Lounge
Reply to topic
Eve
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Aug 05, 2004 4:20 am      Reply with quote
I got my order yesterday YAY! 7 days thank you VERY much I can now play with a load of new products. Rummagin through the box and looking at the samples got me thinking, it contained a sample of yonka pammlemousse which I already use, no problem of course because it means I'll use it all up Smile (if I didn't love it so much I could let a friend try it Cool )but I'll most likely save it for when I'm travelling.

Not sure if this has been brought up before but does anyone think it would be handy if we were able to buy the sample sizes for when we're travelling? I know I've decanted cleansers and toners to small plastic bottles but it's a little tricky with moisturisers, treatments and eye creams, especially if you use a few different products.Laughing

I know the fine ladies at EDS provide a great service but would it be possible to request a specific sample perhaps for a small charge with our order?

What do you think?
Mabsy

Thu Aug 05, 2004 4:39 am      Reply with quote
Dancing Hope you're having heaps of fun looking over all your new samples. I swear, the samples I get overshadow what I actually ordered. Mainly because I KNOW what I ordered and all these samples are things I wasn't expecting. So I get more excited about the samples, I get laughed at about it all the time... Embarassed

I think it would be really good if we could do that but in a way you already can. You can ask for specific samples with your order (put it in the comments box) and the ladies at EDS do pay attention to what you would like to try. It only gets sent out though if they have it in stock, which is something that fluctuates and from what I gather, is quite hard to control or predict.

Have fun with all your new "toys". I'll be ordering soon as well (can't let you have all the fun! Razz ). My list of things I "need" is growing (I *so* want to try the Jan Marini Bio Glycolic).

Mabsy
Eve
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Aug 05, 2004 6:30 am      Reply with quote
Laughing I know what you mean, everything gets tipped out to make sure I don't miss anything Very Happy I can see I'll have a couple of reviews coming soon Dr.Hauschka, so stay tuned.

I wanted to try the C-Esta oil control but since they can't ship to me I had to spend on something else Rolling Eyes so much to try so little time.
System
Automatic Message
Sat Apr 27, 2024 11:53 am
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Skin Biology CP Ultimate Eye Cream (14.2 g / 0.5 oz) Shira Nutriburst Illuminator Booster (30 ml) Lifeline ProPlus Night Recovery Moisture Complex (50 ml / 1.7 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA Skin® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |