Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

Products from same range
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Skin Care and Makeup Forum
Reply to topic
simran
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Dec 09, 2007 3:25 pm      Reply with quote
do you use products from the same range for example cleanser, toner moisturizer?

i know treatment products such as masks and eyecreams, peels are unlikely to be from same range(brand) but the rest?

Or are all your products from the same range including treatment ones?

personally i try and use cleanser and moisturizer from same range.

is it better to include products from same range in case mixing different ranges may cause irritation etc due to different chemicals by that i mean one range may for example use essential oils while the other uses acids for example.

or is it better to mix products?
sometimes i also find if the cleanser tends to be cheaper from a range then the moisturizer is expensive whereas if cleanser is expensive then moisturizer is cheaper Confused

15% products discount
free skin care

Sun Dec 09, 2007 3:29 pm      Reply with quote
If I like a product (eg. moisturiser) from a particular company, when I finish another product (eg. toner), then, I would be tempted to give the particular company a try.

Currently I am a decleor convert.

I don't think you necessarily need to buy all your products from one company. Sometimes, one thing might suit you but the others may not. Or you could have favourites from different company.

20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Dec 14, 2007 2:09 pm      Reply with quote
does the free gifts offered for for purchasing some of the products on EDS i.e. if you purchase over so and so amount you get something free from the range encourage people to purchase products from the same range they wouldnt normally have done so? Laughing

15% products discount
free skin care

Fri Dec 14, 2007 5:15 pm      Reply with quote
I kinda have this "thing" about using all products from the same line. I'm sure you don't have to but I think my skin just feels better when I do....or it just could be a problem that I have!!
CleanSkin
10% products discount
free skin care

Mon Dec 17, 2007 7:54 pm      Reply with quote
I tend to use products from different ranges because I find that a company doesn't produce consistently high quality products across the entire range. In most cases I find one or two stand out products and choose to incorporate those into my routine.
chuck
10% products discount
free skin care

Mon Dec 17, 2007 11:21 pm      Reply with quote
I use from the same line as they all build on each other
bugaboo
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Dec 17, 2007 11:50 pm      Reply with quote
I never use all the same of one line. I feel that each line has a breakout product and the others are just fillers.
simran
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Dec 18, 2007 3:09 am      Reply with quote
thats great Very Happy you all have quite good reasons for using within the range and across Exclamation

i think im gona try and mix more now but habits die hard Laughing

20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Dec 18, 2007 10:30 am      Reply with quote
From time to time I mix things up. Right now I am using the whole Janson Beckett line: Cleanser,toner,sunscreen and treatment products. Of course I have my favorite masks from other lines. Vit C serums I have been alternating. Eye creams I am constantly trying different lines. What can I say...I am a skin care junkie. Embarassed

As I am getting older I realize my biggest beauty secret is smile more and frown less. Be aware that wrinkles do not make a person unattractive. Cynicism, unforgiveness, anger and jealousy are the real culprits. Sixty something Smile
beeb
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sun Dec 23, 2007 1:55 pm      Reply with quote
I use the whole Obagi Nu-derm line with the exeption of Exfoderm which I find too irritating. I've had great success with this line so I'm reluctant to mix and match.
vanna
10% products discount
free skin care

Sun Dec 23, 2007 4:22 pm      Reply with quote
Although I mainly use Decleor products, I do mix it up because I like trying different things.
Moonstarr
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Dec 23, 2007 5:50 pm      Reply with quote
I mix and match. Most of my products are Remergent, however, I supplement with some other items to round out my routine.
System
Automatic Message
Mon Apr 29, 2024 7:38 am
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

IS Clinical C Eye Serum Advance+ (15 ml / 0.5 floz) Shira Nutriburst Illuminator Booster (30 ml) Pro-Derm Eye Contour Cream (20 ml)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA SkinĀ® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |