Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

At what age did you start to notice wrinkles?
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Skin Care and Makeup Forum
Reply to topic
lynnec
10% products discount
free skin care

Sun Dec 16, 2007 11:08 pm      Reply with quote
I was just wondering how old you all were when you started to notice wrinkles or other signs of aging. I'm 21 and I've started to notice fine lines across my forehead, which I know are from all the funny facial expressions I make at work. (I work with little kids) So this is basically the first bit of aging that I have, so I was just wondering what everyone else's observations are.
bugaboo
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Dec 16, 2007 11:56 pm      Reply with quote
I started to notice mine under my at about age 30. Those are the only lines that I have as I have oily skin, now 38. However I noticed my face sagging a little more. Sad
simran
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Dec 17, 2007 12:35 am      Reply with quote
at 22.....one very light wrinkle corner of mouth to nose...a lil deeper when skin is more drier Sad

20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Dec 17, 2007 4:45 am      Reply with quote
I just started noticing some signs very recently, I am 29.
tsjmom
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Mon Dec 17, 2007 11:26 am      Reply with quote
I started noticing a lot of forehead wrinkles and the dreaded "11s" when I was about 32.

46, curly dk blonde hair, fair, blue eyes, very oily T-zone. HGs: Tazorac .05% gel; Avene/Bioderma s/s (very high spf AND ppd); Cellbone vit Cie 20%; Cellbone Hyperpeptides; IFP 5% bha/10% aha; Obagi Clear; 'curly girl' method (no poo, just co wash) for my 3b curls.
angelwings1226
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Mon Dec 17, 2007 3:00 pm      Reply with quote
lynnec wrote:
I was just wondering how old you all were when you started to notice wrinkles or other signs of aging. I'm 21 and I've started to notice fine lines across my forehead, which I know are from all the funny facial expressions I make at work. (I work with little kids) So this is basically the first bit of aging that I have, so I was just wondering what everyone else's observations are.

Thanks for posting this, because I thought that at 23, I shouldnt have lines on my forehead, but I do and they are freaking me out! Im so glad Im not the only one! What are you doing/going to do for them? I was thinking about Retin A for mine.
cawl
10% products discount
free skin care

Mon Dec 17, 2007 3:32 pm      Reply with quote
I started noticing lines around my eyes at about 31, now that I am 35 I am starting to see the nose to mouth line deepen, hopefully matrixl will help with that.
sgresnic
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Mon Dec 17, 2007 5:51 pm      Reply with quote
I didn't notice any until my mid-thirties... although that doesn't mean that they weren't there. :)
plug-in-babe
10% products discount
free skin care

Mon Dec 17, 2007 6:00 pm      Reply with quote
I have been having fine lines on my forehead since I was little. They are just expression lines. I am not very concerned about them. They haven't seemed to deepen after this many years. I started to notice a couple of fine lines under one of my eyes when I was about 24. But they are hardly noticeable now thanks to my sunscreen and vitamin c serum (La Roche Posay Active C) use.

10% products discount
free skin care

Mon Dec 17, 2007 7:16 pm      Reply with quote
I noticed the wrinkle between my eye brows when I was 25 and now that I am 31, it has deepened... i guess all the frowning shows.. Confused

15% products discount
free skin care

Mon Dec 17, 2007 7:40 pm      Reply with quote
I'm sure there were some signs of aging earlier but I felt like I woke up one day a little after I turned 30 and my face wasn't mine anymore. Fine lines under my eyes, a couple of deeper lines beside my mouth, crows feet when I smiled, etc... I've been working on things and seeing improvements but I feel like 30 was the age that the years of stress, tanning, and not taking very good care of my skin started showing.

20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Dec 17, 2007 9:11 pm      Reply with quote
a couple lines,crows feet at mid twenties, no real sagging though till I was 50,so I had plastic surgery to correct it.
mountaingirl
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Dec 18, 2007 1:29 pm      Reply with quote
Honestly, I'm too old to remember Crying or Very sad but I do remember looking at my hands when I was in my 20's and thinking they looked like the hands of a 40 year old. (I was a tanorexic until age 22--absolutely obsessed with being in the sun and unfortunately I lived in S. Fla all that time.) Now I am in my 50's and my hands look like they belong to a 70 year old. Learn from my mistakes!

Vehicle is a 1952 scratch and dent model....olive-ish, dry skin, long curly gray hair. Staples: Tazorac, 2mm Dermaroller, Anti Aging Light Stim, Devita Sunscreens, homemade C serums, some positive affirmations and whatever else it takes! Kicking and screaming the whole way...
angel06
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Tue Dec 18, 2007 1:41 pm      Reply with quote
Started having wrinkles at 20 because of improper use of product:(, still and forever will pay for that mistake.
vanna
10% products discount
free skin care

Tue Dec 18, 2007 5:01 pm      Reply with quote
At 30, 31... that's when I started to notice my expression lines. Neutral
carforum
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Wed Dec 19, 2007 5:44 am      Reply with quote
I am 28 now and start notice fine lines on my face~ I am now searching product for prevent my skin get worser! Now using retinol and sometimes AHA, considering adding CP in my skin routine!!

15% products discount
free skin care

Wed Dec 19, 2007 6:49 am      Reply with quote
In my late 20's I first noticed fine lines around my eyes.
sarahb
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Dec 19, 2007 7:08 am      Reply with quote
Do you guys think that having an expressionative face adds to wrinkles? I very rarely frown and never have and I don't really have any lines on my forehead because of this. I don't have lines from nose to mouth, (laughter lines) as I'm not constantly laughing. I only really have lines around my eyes and I put that down to dehydration, although I'm always applying eye cream. I'm going to be 40 next year.
angelwings1226
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Wed Dec 19, 2007 11:12 am      Reply with quote
angel06 wrote:
Started having wrinkles at 20 because of improper use of product:(, still and forever will pay for that mistake.

Wow. What did you use? By the way I like your name. Very Happy
angelwings1226
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Wed Dec 19, 2007 11:16 am      Reply with quote
mountaingirl wrote:
Honestly, I'm too old to remember Crying or Very sad but I do remember looking at my hands when I was in my 20's and thinking they looked like the hands of a 40 year old. (I was a tanorexic until age 22--absolutely obsessed with being in the sun and unfortunately I lived in S. Fla all that time.) Now I am in my 50's and my hands look like they belong to a 70 year old. Learn from my mistakes!

Dually noted!! I used to tan a lot from the age of 16 to 21. (Im 23) Now Im turning into a skin care fanatic because you only have one face and body!
ginnielizz
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Dec 19, 2007 1:10 pm      Reply with quote
I've noticed some increasing fine lines right in my under-eye area since my very early 20s, but only now am I also starting to see the faint beginnings of smile lines, crows feet, and forehead wrinkles. I've always been uptight about sunscreen, but I'm super-fair so I'm sure sun and time have taken their toll!

32, fair hair/eyes/skin, always a mix of dry/oily/sensitive/acne/clogged pores. But I keep getting compliments on my skin, so something must be working! Beauty blog at http://heliotro.pe; online dating coaching at http://theheartographer.com
Skincare
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Dec 19, 2007 7:38 pm      Reply with quote
I saw very fine lines when I was 23 or 24, but my friends could not see them. I thought there was something wrong with their eyes.

I am pleased to say that they have not changed for the worst except when there was a couple of deaths and some sad & disappointing event that happened to me. I got dark circles and to me, my fine lines were noticeable. (this happened when I was 29 & 30. I'm pleased to say that when those sad events were over, my skin looked less stressed out and those fine lines seemed to disappear.
Yen
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Dec 19, 2007 8:39 pm      Reply with quote
I noticed the fine lines underneath my eyes around 18 or so. Sad

10% products discount
free skin care

Thu Dec 20, 2007 7:40 am      Reply with quote
I felt literally instant transformation at 36.
I woke up and saw that my frown line didn't disappear in few minutes (I don't know why, but every morning I wake up frowning) and that I seemed to have some laugh lines at the corner of my right eye Embarassed
In one year I got some small lines under my eyes but I think that my skin suffered from dehydration actually. I started to use eye creams regularly (never did before!) and I was quite pleased with the result of some creams. Now it is even better than one year ago. I think it is because I started to drink a lot of water recently and put castor oil over my eye cream at the day time when I am at home.
I still quite happy with my hands. Hand creams were my main skin care product from my 20..

15% products discount
free skin care

Thu Dec 20, 2007 9:25 am      Reply with quote
I'd say 28 for some fine lines right underneath my eye. They seem to get more noticeable with each passing year...sigh. It was at about 34-35 that they got really significantly deeper when I smile. It almost shocked me when I saw myself in the mirror.
System
Automatic Message
Mon Apr 29, 2024 4:57 am
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Skin Biology CP Ultimate Eye Cream (14.2 g / 0.5 oz) IS Clinical C Eye Serum Advance+ (15 ml / 0.5 floz) Shira Nutriburst Illuminator Booster (30 ml)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA SkinĀ® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |