Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

Valmont, Cellcosmet or IS Clinical
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Skin Care and Makeup Forum
Reply to topic
Pinup_Girl
10% products discount
free skin care

Sat Jan 05, 2008 6:19 pm      Reply with quote
I've seen posts for individual Valmont, Cellcosmet & IS Clinical products, but I was curious if anyone was using any of them for their entire skin care regime. If so, please let me know your age, skin care concerns, products used and results. I'm really trying to find a line to stick with it.

Thank you for all of your help!!! Smile
starbuck
5% products discount

Thu Oct 02, 2008 2:59 pm      Reply with quote
I think just use one line at one time is a little bit difficult for most of PPLS. However,use the whole line together may be benefit more. If I could I would stick with valmont at least one year to see the results Very Happy
But the price~ Crying or Very sad

10% products discount
free skin care

Thu Oct 02, 2008 11:32 pm      Reply with quote
One line together can be the best effect. I thinks IS clinical is so effective that I am afraid to use them.
kdd2411
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Thu Mar 05, 2009 11:40 am      Reply with quote
Pinup_Girl wrote:
I've seen posts for individual Valmont, Cellcosmet & IS Clinical products, but I was curious if anyone was using any of them for their entire skin care regime. If so, please let me know your age, skin care concerns, products used and results. I'm really trying to find a line to stick with it.

Thank you for all of your help!!! Smile

For me personally I find that I like different products from differnt lines. I have tried a few from IS Clinical and can't live without the active serum, so I kept that in my routine. Sometimes a whole line may not have everything your skin needs, so don't give up if you can't find a whole entire line.
Yiying
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Thu Mar 05, 2009 6:38 pm      Reply with quote
I used Valmont for two years and am using Cellcosmet now.

I am 31 with dry skin.

Valmont provides more lines than Cellcosmet does,but Cellcosmet make it very clear that which product is suitable for which age.

They are all great bands. You will not regret whichever you choose.
AnnieR
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Mar 06, 2009 7:26 am      Reply with quote
I've only tried samples from the other two but I have tried almost everything in the entire IS Clinical line now, from the wash to the creams and sunscreens.
My faves and repeats are Active Serum, Proheal Serum, Super Serum, and Hydra Cool. The rest were either a bit too much for my older, dry, sensitive skin or just okay and not worthy of the cost, IMHO.

15% products discount
free skin care

Fri Mar 06, 2009 6:14 pm      Reply with quote
Hi, I use most of the IS Clinical line: Cleanser, Active, Poly-Vitamin, Hydra-Cool, Super and C-Eye Serums, Youth Complex, Sunscreen (untinted), Firming Complex, Moisturizing Complex and Eye Complex. I have fair, combination, aging (NOT gracefully-more like kicking and screaming Smile )skin. I do add a few things to my regime: I use (and love for smoothing undereye area) MD Forte's Skin Rejuvenation Eye, but this is a treatment, NOT an eye cream. I also use various peptide serums and give my skin a break from the very intense ISC procedures at least one night a week. I think it's important to rotate the products. ISC recommends using Poly-Vitamin Serum in place of Active Serum or Youth Complex and changing up your routine every 2-3 months. I don't do that; I use all of the products, and rotate them according to what my skin seems to want. I also get Glycolic Peels (series of eight - using much stronger sunscreen after peels) and I'm considering ISC's Skin Restructuring Masque. As I age, I find that my skin loves AHA's, so anything I use will include them, as well as lots of moisture, exfoliation, sunscreen, and sometimes just letting the skin breathe, which I think is very important. My faves are: Poly-Vitamin, Active Serum, Firming Complex and Youth Complex. Often, in place of Hydra-Cool, I mix Hyaluronic Acid in my palm with 1-2 drops Emu Oil. Lovely! Oh, and I use my DIY aspirin toner made with aspirin, witch hazel, rose hydrosol, aloe vera gel and a pinch of baking soda. I only wish I had discovered the IS Clinical line years ago! ISC will work fine for most skin types, but please have help choosing the appropriate products for your skin. These are extremely strong products, and you must be careful with them and ALWAYS use either Hydra-Cool or HA/Emu over serums - helps enormously. That said, my skin was thin from chemo and bounced back beautifully - it can definitely handle this line. Hope this helps you! ~ Judy
sbb820
10% products discount
free skin care

Mon Mar 09, 2009 7:47 pm      Reply with quote
Valmont products, I will use the most public face, it can make your skin gloss, exquisite, pore is small, is worth to recommend
NataliaT
10% products discount
free skin care

Thu Apr 09, 2009 8:37 pm      Reply with quote
Oh well.. I am finishing Cellcosmet Prevention creams -- day and night, as well as the much praised eye cream. Honestly, they did nothing to my skin Sad Especially in winter months I had to supplement with the most primitive La Roche-Possay, because they did not even provide enough hydration Sad
I don't know what to say, maybe I need products with slightly more "mature" properties (i am 34).. But it is rather disappointing, especially considering the price -- I could have as well used Nivea Sad(
PS: my friend, however, has been raving about cellcosmet, that's why I bought it in the first place..
lunathefinal
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Fri Apr 10, 2009 5:58 am      Reply with quote
I only used some samples and prefer cellcosmet eye cream over Valmont because of its light creamy texture and good hydrating effect, but like Valmont Regenera II as a nurturing moisturizer. Very Happy
pomme_81
10% products discount
free skin care

Wed Apr 15, 2009 10:08 am      Reply with quote
i have tired most of product of cellcosmet and valmont, and i prefer callcosmet to valmont, cellcosmet vital cream is the best face cream i have ever tested,it make disappear all my skin problems.
chenhui
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Fri Apr 17, 2009 6:43 am      Reply with quote
I had used valmont and cellcosmet face cream,I love valmont product more than cellcosmet,and valmont is cheaper,but I had never try any IS Clinical line.
tinali0202
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Fri Apr 17, 2009 9:10 am      Reply with quote
they are both from swissland, and i didnot hear about anything that they are clinic
kdd2411
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Mon Jun 08, 2009 11:41 am      Reply with quote
I find that I use products from different lines. I never seem to like the whole line. IS Clincal's Active Serum is great and I love Cellcosmet's eye cream. I have samples of Valmont that I need to use.
pandora77
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Mon Jun 08, 2009 11:48 am      Reply with quote
I tried the sample kit from EDS of the Cellcosmet range and I did not find it to be anything special. That said The samples only lasted me about 10 days and they were perhaps not suitable for my skin type which is more oily & acne prone even though I am 31. It did feel luxurious though. I have only tried the Valmont eye conture cream and did not like it as it was too rich for me.
kdd2411
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Tue Jul 28, 2009 8:18 am      Reply with quote
pomme_81 wrote:
i have tired most of product of cellcosmet and valmont, and i prefer callcosmet to valmont, cellcosmet vital cream is the best face cream i have ever tested,it make disappear all my skin problems.

I agree with you on this one. The vital cream really improves your skin overall.
Lara1
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Jul 28, 2009 4:56 pm      Reply with quote
I am using Cellcosmet and Valmont for a few years. I love both.

20% products discount
free skin care

Sat May 22, 2010 4:20 pm      Reply with quote
I just tried the ISClinicl face wash and it was nice for normal and sometime oily skin.
Did not seem fragranced,and it is kind of weird and "liquidy" like water almost?

Quite surprized it made my skin very smooth, and was not too drying.
I do not think I can use t he cleanser more than 3x a week,as it seems a bit harsh for my skin.

The rest of th e time I am using a seaweed cleanser and really like that-makesmy skin feel moisturized.

I have a sample of ISClinical active serum,and not sure if Ilike it-itis quite drying and think it contains menthol.

Not sure about it yet.
WhiteWolf
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sat May 29, 2010 2:07 pm      Reply with quote
I tried the IS Clinical Youth Complex, didn't like it much. My next purchases will be Valmont and/or Cellcosmet since they seem to be the popular ones on here. I'm spending a big part of my day looking into both but boy it's hard to decide since everything looks so good.

20% products discount
free skin care

Sun May 30, 2010 9:38 am      Reply with quote
I have tried samples from all , but ordered full sized from IS Clinical, pretty much the ENTIRE line of the original and newer versions. Now though, I prefer Phyto-C, who sells the original versions of the IS-Clinical faves I love, such as Pro Heal, Hydra Cool, Super and Active Serums.
I thought for the money, Valmont didn't really do anything that special, but to be fair it was just samples.

10% products discount
free skin care

Fri Jul 30, 2010 5:46 am      Reply with quote
I tried few Valmont products and didn't like them, so want to try IS Clinicl.
queenielau718
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sat Feb 26, 2011 2:17 pm      Reply with quote
I will try the IS clinical; tried Valmont, not good. not effective all at but expensive
Skincare
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Feb 26, 2011 3:17 pm      Reply with quote
I use different brands and always have. Vivier, Cellcosmet, Clarisonic all made positive difference for my skin. I suppose you can use one line only, but not everything is top of the line.
feya
10% products discount
free skin care

Sat Feb 26, 2011 8:55 pm      Reply with quote
Want to try ISC Active serum now,
beauty mask
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Thu Sep 08, 2011 10:25 am      Reply with quote
Which one is better for sensitive skin?

Skincare wrote:
I use different brands and always have. Vivier, Cellcosmet, Clarisonic all made positive difference for my skin. I suppose you can use one line only, but not everything is top of the line.

Sat Apr 27, 2024 9:34 pm
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

IS Clinical C Eye Serum Advance+ (15 ml / 0.5 floz) Juice Beauty Stem Cellular Resurfacing Micro-Exfoliant (90 ml) Coola Sunless Tan Express Sculpting Mousse (207 ml / 7.0 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA SkinĀ® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |