Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

::Review:: Sanctuary Spa Mande Lular (3 Products)
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Products Reviews Forum
Reply to topic
ParisTroika
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Jan 10, 2008 12:51 pm      Reply with quote
While in Target a short time ago, I came across a new line I hadn't seen before. It's called Sanctuary Spa. There are technically two different lines, Sanctuary Spa and Sanctuary Spa Mande Lular. It was the Mande Lular that had me as I was taken in by the exotic quality of the scent. When I was young, my friend's mother had a body cream that I loved to smell whenever I went over to her house. Lifting the lid on the Mande Lular immediately took me back to that part of my childhood. Mande Lular reminds me exactly of that body cream.

I was actually surprised when I read the back and found out it was from Boots! (I really like the Boots products I've tried).

From the Sanctuary website: "A sensual and beautifying signature product range from The Sanctuary Spa. Traditionally the preserve of Indonesian princesses, the Mande Lular experience forms the basis of Sanctuary Spa’s Mande Lular products and treatments.
Sanctuary Spa Mande Lular blends Indonesian ingredients with exotic spices and fragrances to create a sensual and indulgent spa experience."

This fragrance and the quality of the products are fabulous.

I bought Body Souffle, Bubble Bath, and Body Scrub. I adore all three. I highly recommend layering the souffle after the body scrub as you'll stay lightly scented all day. The products complement each other very nicely and how I wish there was a body spray in this line. The U.S. doesn't have all the products in the line yet, but I hope Target will slowly add others I'd like to try.

This was a must have for me because of the nostalgic quality of the fragrance.

Website information:

Boots
http://bootsus.bri-global.com/default.asp
The UK Mande Lular website
http://www.thesanctuary.co.uk/Mande_Lular
The US version of the UK Sanctuary Spa website
http://www.thesanctuary.co.uk/us/

HUGE RAVE!!!!

In terms of price, they are more expensive than your typical Target brand. Around $17 for the souffle (a whopping 16 oz though!) and the same for the scrub. $17 bucks for almost 17 oz. of bubble bath as well. But because of the amazing moisturizing properties and the scent (absolute heaven!) it is a best buy in my book!

If you are in Target (if you live in the U.S.) you must stop by and try the scent. You gals in the U.K. are lucky you have access to more of the line!

Thu May 16, 2024 3:18 pm
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

StriVectin Tighten & Lift Peptight™ 360˚ Tightening Eye Serum (30 ml / 1 floz) Shira Nutriburst Glow C Power Duo (40 ml) Institut Esthederm Intensive Propolis+ Kaolin Purifying Mask (75 ml)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA Skin® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |