Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

Fashion Outlets in Primm, Nevada (30 mins S of Vegas Strip)
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » EDS Lounge
Reply to topic
bkkgirl
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Apr 30, 2008 10:34 am      Reply with quote
When I went to Vegas a couple of weeks ago, I saw a sign at the MGM Grand that there's a free shuttle to the Fashion Oulets in Primm. We were looking to check out outlets, so we stopped at the counter to inquire about this particular one. The guy gave us a list of stores they have there and a VIP coupon book. We drove 40 miles south of Vegas (toward LA). Primm is the first city after you leave CA and enter Nevada. The outlets are indoor and pretty small but the shops are really cool. There're a lot of designer outlets like Bally, Hugo Boss, Versace, BCBG, Neimans Marcus Last Call, Guess, Forever 21, Miss Sixty, Burberry, etc. You can check out their web site for a complete list of stores:www.fashionoutlets.com.

Anyway, I had a lot of fun browsing. I even got a very cute shirt for just $10, marked down from $80 that I'm wearing to work today. My bf scored a beautiful suit from Hugo Boss for $300 and a bunch of shoes from Bally at about $200 a pair which he said are much cheaper than if you were to buy them at Nordstrom or the Bally store on Rodeo Drive in Beverly Hills.

So if you go to Vegas, check this outlet out. There's another outlet called Premium Outlets which is 5 mins north of the Strip off the 15 freeway. We didn't get a chance to check that one out.
Canadian Girl
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Wed Apr 30, 2008 1:13 pm      Reply with quote
I went to this outlet about 8 yrs ago, I'm glad to see that it is still worth the drive!
yobi
10% products discount
free skin care

Fri May 02, 2008 12:47 pm      Reply with quote
Thanks for the info. bkkgirl, I'm planning to go to Vegas in July.
Misha
10% products discount
free skin care

Sat May 03, 2008 10:31 am      Reply with quote
bkkgirl wrote:

There's another outlet called Premium Outlets which is 5 mins north of the Strip off the 15 freeway. We didn't get a chance to check that one out.

This one isn't like the one in Primm. It doesn't have the designer stores. It's just your standard outlet mall. I like it but you're not going to find Versace or anything on that level. There's also an outlet mall just off the I-15 by the Charleston exit. This one is somewhere between the two other malls as far as designer stores. The bad thing about it is that it's an outdoor mall. So, I tend to stay away in the high heat of the summer.
doohicus
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sat May 03, 2008 10:36 am      Reply with quote
You must be psychic! I was just going to Post about shopping in Las Vegas!!! I'm going tomorrow. any other good Vegas tips? I'm forcing my husband to see Cher.
bkkgirl
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sat May 03, 2008 12:55 pm      Reply with quote
Misha wrote:
bkkgirl wrote:

There's another outlet called Premium Outlets which is 5 mins north of the Strip off the 15 freeway. We didn't get a chance to check that one out.

This one isn't like the one in Primm. It doesn't have the designer stores. It's just your standard outlet mall. I like it but you're not going to find Versace or anything on that level. There's also an outlet mall just off the I-15 by the Charleston exit. This one is somewhere between the two other malls as far as designer stores. The bad thing about it is that it's an outdoor mall. So, I tend to stay away in the high heat of the summer.

Misha, the one called Premium Outlets I was talking about is the one off the 15 Charleston Exit. This is about 5 miles north from the strip. The one I went to though is 2 miles south of the strip, and it doesn't have any designer stores, and a huge disappointment.

Doohicus, have you seen the KA show yet? My bf took me to see O at the Bellagio, but KA is supposed to be good, too.

Bring comfy walking shoes....traffic was so bad I had to walk in my high heels from MGM to the Bellagio or we'd have missed the show. That was unpleasant. I ended up having to take off my shoes on the walk back.
Misha
10% products discount
free skin care

Sat May 03, 2008 4:03 pm      Reply with quote
bkkgirl wrote:
Misha wrote:
bkkgirl wrote:

Misha, the one called Premium Outlets I was talking about is the one off the 15 Charleston Exit. This is about 5 miles north from the strip. The one I went to though is 2 miles south of the strip, and it doesn't have any designer stores, and a huge disappointment.

Oops! I read your post too fast and got my directions mixed up! Embarassed
doohicus
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sat May 03, 2008 6:40 pm      Reply with quote
Thanks bkkgirl. I saw "O" a few years ago. It was fantastic! I was thinking about KA. My husband needs shoes so it will be off to the outlet mall. I have to ask. Was the construction near the Monte Carlo really bad?
bkkgirl
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sat May 03, 2008 10:33 pm      Reply with quote
doohicus wrote:
Thanks bkkgirl. I saw "O" a few years ago. It was fantastic! I was thinking about KA. My husband needs shoes so it will be off to the outlet mall. I have to ask. Was the construction near the Monte Carlo really bad?

Hey D, your husband would love the Bally store. My bf got 3 pairs! He loves them. Said they're very comfy. The construction wasn't bad but one of the beams seemed to be tilting drunkenly to one side. Traffic I think was not due to construction, but just a typical Vegas strip scene. My bf didn't like walking under the walkway by the construction site, so we crossed over to the Planet Hollywood side after the show on the way back to MGM. Which hotel are you guys staying? If you want to stay at MGM, don't stay in the West Wing Tower. The bathroom had no privacy and no fan. My bf and I were too embarrassed to use it for #2 because we were afraid we'd stink up the room, so we had to use the bathroom downstairs. The elevators are so far and hidden, hard to find, plus their condition looked like they're in a condemned building.
doohicus
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sun May 04, 2008 12:11 am      Reply with quote
Laughing I was getting worried! Thought you went into a trance or something. I will be at Monte Carlo. That is why I'm worried about construction. I should be packing right now instead of posting. My girlfriend says I should have stayed at the Bellagio but I like a smaller hotel. Can't wait to shop!
bkkgirl
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sun May 04, 2008 12:50 pm      Reply with quote
Hi D, lol, you probably thought that girl was crazy and loved to see herself type! hehe

Anyway have fun in Vegas. Ooohhhh...I wish I could stay at the Bellagio! That hotel is beautiful. I can't afford it though. I heard the Wynn is supposed to be nice, too. That's another hotel I can't afford until I won a lotto! Very Happy
System
Automatic Message
Mon May 06, 2024 8:32 pm
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Shira Nutriburst Clear Skin Relief Power Duo (40 ml) Peter Thomas Roth Instant FIRMx Eye (30 ml / 1 floz) HydroPeptide Anti-Wrinkle Power Luxe (30 ml / 1 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA SkinĀ® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |