Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

Dr Dennis Gross B³Adaptive SuperFoods™ Stress Repair Face Cream (60 ml / 2.0 floz) Shira Nutriburst Illuminator Booster (30 ml) Coola Sunless Tan Express Sculpting Mousse (207 ml / 7.0 floz)
Anyone Heard of Safetox?
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Skincare Tools & Do-It-Yourself Skincare
Reply to topic
majorb
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Aug 18, 2009 6:42 am      Reply with quote
Keliu - Your upper eyelid area looks markedly lifted. That's pretty impressive. I hope it does the same for me!
trigger
10% products discount
free skin care

Tue Aug 18, 2009 7:28 am      Reply with quote
Keliu! Wow, not just your eyes, but your forehead, too!! The whole area just seems smoothed and lifted. It makes you look very friendly and approachable and fresh.... stop me now. Your skin looks fab too! I commend you for posting your encouraging results.

I have a feeling this thing is going to be taking off here on EDS Razz
Mishey
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Tue Aug 18, 2009 6:28 pm      Reply with quote
Keliu that is a wonderful improvement on your eyes. I can really see a nice lift in your brows aswell, especially at the outer corners.
This gadget looks like an absolute winner! Thanks for posting your pics. Very Happy
majorb
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Aug 19, 2009 4:24 am      Reply with quote
Just tried my Safetox for the first time this morning. Wow, what a kick!

I did manage to bear the sensation all the way through level 2, but I had to grit my teeth a little. It certainly seems powerful.

I understand that you do get used to it, though. It will certainly be more than worth it if it works!
Mars
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Wed Aug 19, 2009 8:28 am      Reply with quote
Keliu, OMG Exclamation A major improvement. Incredible! Very Happy

20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Aug 19, 2009 8:13 pm      Reply with quote
Keliu, your eyes look fantastic. This thing really opened them up nicely! Thanks for sharing your pictures.
sister sweets
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Aug 19, 2009 8:43 pm      Reply with quote
Nice result Keliu - Can you use botox with the safetox? I need to go through the whole thread. Darn it - I'm sure Toby is to blame for me wanting this. I just feel it. Hugs buddy. Very Happy

20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Aug 20, 2009 2:07 am      Reply with quote
sister sweets wrote:
Nice result Keliu - Can you use botox with the safetox? I need to go through the whole thread. Darn it - I'm sure Toby is to blame me wanting this. I just feel it. Hugs buddy. Very Happy

Sis,
Well I didn't start this thread but I have sure benefited from it and of course added a picture here and there Laughing yes Safetox can be used with botox...actually it makes botox last longer. But.....maybe with using Safetox you won't need botox....It has really done a fabulous job on my forehead.I have never had botox but the website gives information about using Safetox with botox. Also like you see with Keliu, it really opens the eye area. I think Safetox is one device that everyone has had positive results with.

20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Aug 20, 2009 6:00 am      Reply with quote
Toby wrote:
I think Safetox is one device that everyone has had positive results with.

Speaking of everyone having positive results from safetox, I would like to hear from all the people who bought the device. Is it working, and are you happy with it. (No need for Toby or Keliu to reply, as I see that it has worked for them.)
sherryf13500
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Thu Aug 20, 2009 6:58 am      Reply with quote
I love this little thing. It has made my eyes wide and my 11's gone. I had botox in April and it usually doesn't last but 2 months maybe before I need more. I did another botox with a lot less injections on Tuesday. So I am hoping that I can do botox 2x's a year and be good or none at all. I love,love, this thing.
I have not used the Safetox since I had botox on Tuesday. I will use it for the first time again tonight. The dr. said not to bother the forehead for 24 hours.

In addition to the Safetox, I use breath right strips across my 11's so that when I sleep, when I scrunch my face up the 11's don't come back while I sleep. I do scrunch my face up badly when I sleep. Now when I wake up my 11's are not there and don't come back all day. Yeah!!!!! I highly recommend this little thing.

15% products discount
free skin care

Thu Aug 20, 2009 9:01 am      Reply with quote
Does safetox only work for the top part of the face? What about the bottom half like cheeks and mouth?
What are the patches for? Isnt it expensive to buy the patches everytime?

10% products discount
free skin care

Fri Aug 21, 2009 8:09 am      Reply with quote
Keliu wrote:
I've noticed a difference in the way my eyes look lately. But today I was looking through some old pics - and when I saw this one, I thought there really has been a change. I believe my whole eye area looks more open. I'm definitely putting this down to the Safetox because it's a fairly recent change. Also, I don't use the Tua Viso around my forehead or eye area.

I've never posted B&As before, 'cause I've never experienced any visible difference from using my gadgets. But I think there has been a lifting of my eye sockets! Shock

I can definitly see a difference. I think I need to try some. I have the problem at the corners drooping a bit. That really looks good
DarkMoon
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Aug 21, 2009 4:09 pm      Reply with quote
WOW I am amazed, great pics massive difference
How much is this wild thing? USA
I am in dire need of lifting of eye area, top especially, looks like this really did it for you!
I feel like my brows have been sinking slowly towards my lashline for the last ten years, could my search for a "cure" be over??
Bye the way Hello all you lovely people on this forum, I am loving it (my bank account may not)
But I guess I am worth it.

5% products discount

Fri Aug 21, 2009 9:19 pm      Reply with quote
Keliu....how much of the improvement do you attribute to your upper and lower bleph?
DiPhx
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sat Aug 22, 2009 12:32 pm      Reply with quote
Hi Keliu - Your eyes are definitely more open and lifted and the wrinkles have really decreased. Am believing more and more that some of those eye wrinkles are from sagging! Keep up those gadgets! DiPhx

20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Aug 23, 2009 4:56 am      Reply with quote
Face4ward wrote:
Keliu....how much of the improvement do you attribute to your upper and lower bleph?

I had the upper and lower bleph about 5 years ago. The before photo above was taken in 2008, so it was a long time after the eye surgery. Before I had eyelid surgery, my eyelids were resting on my lashes and my eyesight was actually effected. The difference the op made was astronomical and I'm very happy I got it done. However, the difference in the two pics I posted has nothing to do with the upper and lower bleph.

20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Aug 23, 2009 1:38 pm      Reply with quote
Have now stopped having Botox the Safetox is working just as well for me.
PQ
sherryf13500
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sun Aug 23, 2009 3:10 pm      Reply with quote
how long have you been doing the safetox?

20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Aug 23, 2009 3:17 pm      Reply with quote
photoqueen wrote:
Had it for about 9 months - it freezes my whole forehead and lifts my eyebrows up - love it, love it, love it.

I do the house work in it and frighten the neighbours when I take our the rubbish, does them good.

PQ

PQ can certainly tell you the exact time use of the Safetox but I saw this post from March...so that puts the use of the device at about 11 months.

20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Aug 23, 2009 11:32 pm      Reply with quote
Toby

thanks - very true 11 months.

PQ
katebargold
10% products discount
free skin care

Mon Aug 24, 2009 11:30 pm      Reply with quote
Oh shoot why did I click on this thread I see another big ticket item to spend my money on Rolling Eyes
Anyhoo. Is Winhealth the cheapest place to buy it (there postage is seriously ridiculously high almost half of the cost of the unit)
And we now can get the gel and pads cheaply is that corect?
Thanks ladies

20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Aug 24, 2009 11:59 pm      Reply with quote
katebargold wrote:
Oh shoot why did I click on this thread I see another big ticket item to spend my money on Rolling Eyes
Anyhoo. Is Winhealth the cheapest place to buy it (there postage is seriously ridiculously high almost half of the cost of the unit)
Thanks ladies

One man here! javascript:emoticon('Very Happy')

PQ.
katebargold
10% products discount
free skin care

Tue Aug 25, 2009 1:26 am      Reply with quote
In the name of Dame Edna Everage "scuse I"
photo queen Laughing

20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Aug 25, 2009 2:52 am      Reply with quote
katebargold wrote:
Is Winhealth the cheapest place to buy it (there postage is seriously ridiculously high almost half of the cost of the unit)
Thanks ladies

I paid £310.64 for the unit and shipping of £34.50 from Winhealth. Their packages always arrive very very quickly.

You don't need any gel, only the patches - and I use mine over and over and over and over and haven't yet had one lose its stickiness.

20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Aug 25, 2009 3:00 am      Reply with quote
Keliu wrote:
katebargold wrote:
Is Winhealth the cheapest place to buy it (there postage is seriously ridiculously high almost half of the cost of the unit)
Thanks ladies

I paid £310.64 for the unit and shipping of £34.50 from Winhealth. Their packages always arrive very very quickly.

You don't need any gel, only the patches - and I use mine over and over and over and over and haven't yet had one lose its stickiness.

I think (hope!) that Keliu made a mistake in typing out the price there. I nearly choked when I saw it! The price on the Winhealth site seems to be £150 + VAT (£172.50).
System
Automatic Message
Sun Apr 28, 2024 11:33 pm
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Skin Biology CP Ultimate Eye Cream (14.2 g / 0.5 oz) Pro-Derm Eye Contour Cream (20 ml) Sundari Gotu Kola and Boswellia Eye Serum (15 ml / 0.5 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA Skin® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |