Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

CP Users - How Does PSF Bio-Copper Serum Compare
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Skin Care and Makeup Forum
Reply to topic
anya
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Mon Jul 21, 2008 8:54 pm      Reply with quote
Erm...FB if you look 2 posts up, Doodlebug has already answered your query re. the scent.
FizzyBubbles
10% products discount
free skin care

Mon Jul 21, 2008 9:13 pm      Reply with quote
Anya,

Thank you - I thought I felt like deja vu when I was posting my question! Brain cells might be going but my skin looks great.....
doodlebug
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Tue Jul 22, 2008 6:34 am      Reply with quote
skincarefreak wrote:
doodlebug wrote:
bethany wrote:
doodlebug wrote:
I was using SkinBiology's Super GHK Serum, and the PSF version is just as good (if not better!) and it is almost half the price.

Doodlebug, have you compared the amounts of actives, or are you referring more to how the products feel (vs. work).

Thanks!

Hi Bethany,

PSF uses over 2% GHK-Cu,and SkinBiology only uses 1% GHK-Cu. So PSF's actives are actually higher and more concentrated. In most cases I find that with PSF you can get more effective products for much less but had I found the SkinBiology to be more effective I would've stuck with it despite the price. In this case I found PSF to be the better deal with the better formula Very Happy

HTH!

Hi Doodlebug,

I think that's great...I may just switch over myself. I was just curious on where you got the percentage of GHK in the skinbiology formulation. I know they don't offer that bit of information...or they try not to...TIA

Hi! Dr.Pickart himself offered it up on their forum Wink Good luck to you if you do give it a try. I think they are both great products but just find the PSF to be the better value overall.
skincarefreak
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Jul 23, 2008 12:07 pm      Reply with quote
doodlebug wrote:
skincarefreak wrote:
doodlebug wrote:
bethany wrote:
doodlebug wrote:
I was using SkinBiology's Super GHK Serum, and the PSF version is just as good (if not better!) and it is almost half the price.

Doodlebug, have you compared the amounts of actives, or are you referring more to how the products feel (vs. work).

Thanks!

Hi Bethany,

PSF uses over 2% GHK-Cu,and SkinBiology only uses 1% GHK-Cu. So PSF's actives are actually higher and more concentrated. In most cases I find that with PSF you can get more effective products for much less but had I found the SkinBiology to be more effective I would've stuck with it despite the price. In this case I found PSF to be the better deal with the better formula Very Happy

HTH!

Hi Doodlebug,

I think that's great...I may just switch over myself. I was just curious on where you got the percentage of GHK in the skinbiology formulation. I know they don't offer that bit of information...or they try not to...TIA

Hi! Dr.Pickart himself offered it up on their forum Wink Good luck to you if you do give it a try. I think they are both great products but just find the PSF to be the better value overall.

Oh really? If that is the case than I'd have to agree with you. I purchase the Super GHK for my mother as well so, this would be a better value for the money. Thanks for letting us know.
havana8

Thu Aug 07, 2008 9:39 pm      Reply with quote
EDS just added this to the store...
http://www.essentialdayspa.com/psf-bio-copper-serum-p_9445.htm
skincarefreak
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Aug 07, 2008 9:41 pm      Reply with quote
thanks for letting us know...
jeannie
10% products discount
free skin care

Sat Aug 09, 2008 2:25 am      Reply with quote
Thanks for all your input, very informative and helpful!
l0rrie
5% products discount

Fri Jul 29, 2011 4:11 pm      Reply with quote
any updates on this one?
System
Automatic Message
Thu May 16, 2024 1:56 am
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Vie Collection Mela White Radiance Brightening Essence (150 ml / 5 floz) Sundari Omega 3+ and Amalaki Night Cream (50 ml / 1.7 floz) Shira Nutriburst Glow C Power Duo (40 ml)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA SkinĀ® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |