Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

Dr Dennis Gross Alpha Beta Extra Strength Daily Peel - Box of 30 (30 packettes of Step 1 & 2) Skin Biology Skin Signals Solution - Large (113 g / 4 oz) Institut Esthederm Intensive Propolis+ Kaolin Purifying Mask (75 ml)
Who here wears men's jeans?
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » EDS Lounge
Reply to topic
Poll :: What do you mostly wear with blue jeans?

White tops
6%
 6%  [ 1 ]
Anything
93%
 93%  [ 15 ]
Total Votes : 16

pumpingmummy
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sun Jun 26, 2005 10:42 pm      Reply with quote
(Obviously this question is for the ladies...)

I have huge thighs I find men's jeans look better on me (they somehow balance out everything and I look, well, proportionate). I started out wearing my husband's, but found myself buying 2 pairs yesterday!

Anyone here does the same?

If you don't what's your favourite pair?
pbsadhaka
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Mon Jun 27, 2005 7:24 am      Reply with quote
I wear men's jeans too. Laughing I tried wearing women's jeans, but they cut me across the crotch. Shock I really liked those Seven for All Mankind jeans with the Svorovski crystals on the back pockets, but they just didn't fit right.

20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Jun 27, 2005 7:56 am      Reply with quote
pb-if I didn't have hips I might Laughing

I wear whatever I want.

15% products discount
free skin care

Mon Jun 27, 2005 9:01 am      Reply with quote
I wore mens jeans until low rise came into fashion. I could never stand ladies jeans that were up around my waist. I always felt like it created a tummy bulge. The mens were cut lower and were just more comfortable. I once caught my husband in a pair of my jeans though. When I put away the laundry, a pair of mine ended up in his closet. I think we were at the airport when I noticed that he was wearing my London Jeans (Victoria's Secret brand!!!!). I still give him a hard time about it.

20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Jun 27, 2005 10:03 am      Reply with quote
Before the lowrise jeans came out I wore them too. Ikeda and Levi's 501s were my favs. I have slim hips, compared to my thighs and waist so they worked really well for me. I wear jeans pretty much every day, all colours of t-shirts and I love ultra lowrise GAP and Old Navy and the hip slung J Crew are the best!!! Smile Annette

20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Jun 27, 2005 4:14 pm      Reply with quote
liz, which type of london jeans did your hubby wear...all of mine are quite slim in the butt/tight...I find it hard to imagine that he didn't notice!

15% products discount
free skin care

Mon Jun 27, 2005 4:55 pm      Reply with quote
My favorties are Citizens of Humanity however I don't love the price Crying or Very sad They always seem to fit me just right Smile
I did just purchase a pair of Dish jeans (Vancouver label?) which are great for work as they are not TOO low so I can actually bend down without flashing the world Laughing
My friend, she is small with no hips, loves Gap's Long and Lean and they happen to be on sale right now.
pumpingmummy
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Mon Jun 27, 2005 8:21 pm      Reply with quote
freefall, that's another thing about women's jeans that bugged me: they were too high up on the waist!

Eve I have HUGE hips. But my thighs are huge-ER! Laughing

I don't quite like the low rise ones though, they don't flatter my shape.

How many pairs do y'all have? I have about six but I only wear four (I wear them only at weekends or when I'm not working). I know a friend here who has twenty-seven! Shock
freefall2
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Mon Jun 27, 2005 8:35 pm      Reply with quote
Quote:
lianne wrote: liz, which type of london jeans did your hubby wear...all of mine are quite slim in the butt/tight...I find it hard to imagine that he didn't notice!

They were boyfriend bootcut. He wears a 30 and mine were a size 6 so they had to be a little snugger than he was used to. Talk about oblivious!

Quote:
pumpingmummy wrote: freefall, that's another thing about women's jeans that bugged me: they were too high up on the waist!

Anything cinched around my waist bugs me. I even buy low rise workout shorts.

I'm down to 2 pair of jeans that fit. I put on some weight when I was having heart problems and I'm having trouble getting it off. I just looked at my daytimer and in the past 4 weeks I have exercised every day but 3. I should be skinny by now, darn it!

15% products discount
free skin care

Mon Jun 27, 2005 8:37 pm      Reply with quote
Clothing/shoe shopping is somewhat of an obsession for me Laughing I am ashamed to admit how many jeans and especially shoes I own.
I seem to have 2 wardrobes, one for work and one for weekend wear.

I have 13 pairs of jeans Shock Now of course not all of them fit....some I may never fit into again but I refuse to accept that Laughing
chimera
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Jun 29, 2005 2:11 pm      Reply with quote
I could never squeeze myself into a pair of men's jeans. Like a previous poster mentioned....the hip problem! And the ass....sheesh.
rosebud
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Jun 29, 2005 2:19 pm      Reply with quote
My boyfriend has (I should say had Bad Grin ) a black top with a dragon print on the front that he used to wear clubbing. I get so many cmplement when I wear this Wink
I have another of his T-Shirts that says on the front: FBI then in small print frequently being investigated Shock Laughing
I also wear his fleeces.

Fri Jun 27, 2008 12:13 am      Reply with quote
i want some new seasonal t-shirts for my girlfriend if anyone stylish t-shirts please tell me.

10% products discount
free skin care

Fri Jun 27, 2008 3:26 am      Reply with quote
Mens jeans give my bum the best shape ever. All I have to do is take them in at the waist and shorten the legs and I'm good to go.
blesstd
10% products discount
free skin care

Mon Jun 30, 2008 3:09 pm      Reply with quote
Hmmmm, thinking I should try men's jeans because I'm finding women's jeans to be too snug in the waist but the legs too loose - yeah, I've gained a few pounds. And the low rises - hmmm, keep sliding down when I bend over or sit. Embarassed
Kassy_A
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Jun 30, 2008 3:55 pm      Reply with quote
I couldn't live without mens jeans, because my hips are too slim for womens..

Gap mens 28 X 30 fits me as a perfect low rider.. The legs are a little loose, but they are oh so comfy..

♥I'm flattered by all the lovely PM's, but I don't get here much these days. Please don't be afraid to post your quearies to other DIY members who will be glad to help you (or sell you their wares..lol) Still happy with LED, dermarolling and a DIY antioxidant regime. Peace & Hugs to all.♥
peppy
10% products discount
free skin care

Tue Jul 15, 2008 8:15 am      Reply with quote
I haven't thought to get men's jeans. I LOVE men's shorts. I buy the bermudas all the time. Men's boardies are also better - longer and more comfy on the butt. Great idea to try the jeans - thanks.
peppy
10% products discount
free skin care

Tue Jul 15, 2008 8:17 am      Reply with quote
charlesclemens wrote:
i want some new seasonal t-shirts for my girlfriend if anyone stylish t-shirts please tell me.

Depends on what she likes to wear. I always find esprit good for t-shirts, marks and spencers have great ones as well and a band t-shirt is always great (eg. her favourite band)
System
Automatic Message
Thu May 16, 2024 1:17 am
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Osea Seaglow Overnight Serum AHA Treatment (34 ml / 1.2 floz) Lifeline ProPlus Night Recovery Moisture Complex (50 ml / 1.7 floz) StriVectin Tighten & Lift Peptight™ 360˚ Tightening Eye Serum (30 ml / 1 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA Skin® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |