Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

Dr Dennis Gross B³Adaptive SuperFoods™ Stress Repair Face Cream (60 ml / 2.0 floz) Shira Nutriburst Illuminator Booster (30 ml) Coola Sunless Tan Express Sculpting Mousse (207 ml / 7.0 floz)
Ageless if you Dare - Loulou's Facial Exercises
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Skincare Tools & Do-It-Yourself Skincare
Reply to topic
Kkg

Sun Feb 22, 2015 4:01 pm      Reply with quote
Hello everyone,

I'm new to EDS and love it although it's overwhelming but in a good way. I've been wanting to get back to facial exercises after having lapsed for 7 years Embarassed I use do to Flex effect and was going to go back to that and then read through this thread and decided on Ageless if you Dare..

So, I ordered almost 2 weeks ago and haven't received it yet or even gotten an acknowledgement of my order, despite having emailed the website email address twice. I've read that one needs some patience and I'm willing to wait for a good thing but wonder if anyone else has tried to order lately and if so, what has your experience been? What should I do differently?

Thanks to you all for your incredibly enlightening points of view. This is a wonderful community here!

KKG Smile
Immacolata
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sun Feb 22, 2015 5:20 pm      Reply with quote
Kkg, check your spam folder for an email with the download link.

Sun Feb 22, 2015 7:18 pm      Reply with quote
Immacolata wrote:
Kkg, check your spam folder for an email with the download link.

Thanks so much Immacolata. Nothing in spam folder yet. Did you send to my email acct or is there some other folder I should check?
Confused
Immacolata
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sun Feb 22, 2015 11:25 pm      Reply with quote
Honey, I didn't send you anything. That's just my suggestion as I believe that's where people in the past have found their download. Did you use this email:

sroyce65@outlook.com

On the site they have a message that they had an email issue and that's the email they gave.

If you can't reach them there, try at the FlexEffect forums. I believe she has a forum there.

5% products discount

Wed Feb 25, 2015 3:09 pm      Reply with quote
TheresaMary wrote:
Okay if you go to an antamoy diagram and take a look the mouth itself is actually a ring muscle so its a bit difficult to work just the sides of your mouth - although I'm wondering what the issue is. You say you have "fa" at the sides - do you mean extra fat or sagging?

How old are you?
essentialdayspabro wrote:
I have fa at the sides of my mouth which i want to make thinner, would ageless or flexeffect me more suitable for exercises which thin the sides of your mouth, or is there any better ones for this?

"fa" means fat adipose
TheresaMary
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Feb 26, 2015 2:06 am      Reply with quote
Sorry I'm none the wiser from your answer. Hopefully someone else who knows about fa will be able to respond.
"fa" means fat adipose
essentialdayspabro
5% products discount

Thu Feb 26, 2015 2:10 am      Reply with quote
No problem, the problem is have some extra adipose fat on my lower cheeks which I want to slim down
otherloulou
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sat Feb 28, 2015 10:40 am      Reply with quote
Gosh I'm sorry you've had this trouble, and also not to have replied earlier.

Kkg, thank you for your patience but we have no record of your order or your emails to us, which is a concern to us. If you would send your email address again to

sroyce65@yahoo.com

Steve will immediately send you whatever you wanted to buy, and then we can look into what went wrong in the first place.

Again, sincere apologies,

Loulou. Smile

15% products discount
free skin care

Sat Feb 28, 2015 10:56 am      Reply with quote
No problem, the problem is have some extra adipose fat on my lower cheeks which I want to slim down

Dear bro, just to emphasise that the five Ageless day 1 exercises address bulk in the lower cheeks by lifting the entire facial structure up and outwards, transferring much fleshy mass to the upper cheeks.

Otherwise, the Crush exercise is extremely effective at pulling the lower cheeks inwards. Step up the version you have in newer versions of Ageless to three or four times a week and you will look very sculpted indeed Smile

Loulou

Sat Feb 28, 2015 3:23 pm      Reply with quote
Hi Loulou, Nice to see you active in this forum today. I had emailed and posted a question several days ago that I think you can answer. I did not receive an email response to the question. Can you describe for me the difference between the Ageless 3rd edition ebook available on lulu dot com and the Easy 10 download package available on your website? Is the content of the ebook the same, or is one more detailed than the other? I still have not made a purchase because I am waiting on clarification regarding these specific products. Thank you.
otherloulou
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Wed Mar 04, 2015 8:43 am      Reply with quote
Oh wow I'm ever so sorry Meg.

The 3rd edition is/was a 21 day face lifting course; it has an additional 10 exercises and daily exercise recommendations and also info and suggestions. The idea is that you find out what it's useful to know bit by bit and get a visible lift into the bargain.

However, having written it I found people were missing the simplicity of the Easy Ten exercises which do lift and tone the face very quickly and
effectively on their own. So we do both.

Easy Ten suits beginners who just want to get the lift with as little effort as possible.

3rd Edition is for people who are a bit more dedicated. It is the same 5 minutes, but it's a more varied programme. Hence, there's more to learn but training is equally brief.

All best, Loulou Smile

5% products discount

Fri Mar 06, 2015 12:20 am      Reply with quote
I posted this on another post but got no replies yet...but I was wondering when doing Ageless and when making the cheeks go back up after they had dropped for a while what is done with the extra skin under the eyes that wrinkle up do to the cheeks being pushed back up?

Is there a way to fix that?
otherloulou
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Fri Mar 06, 2015 2:33 pm      Reply with quote
Hi maxon,

Absolutely you can reverse the baggy/wrinkled area under the eyes. The skin hasn't dropped away from the muscle. The skin around the eyes could be described as a flexible coating for the muscle. It's totally stuck to the muscle.

Like other muscles they cease to droop when they're given the right attention! The only difference is that firm muscles on the body can still have loose skin. With the facial muscles the skin is shaped, unwrinkled and firmed entirely as the muscle reverts to its younger shape.

All best, Loulou Smile

5% products discount

Tue Mar 10, 2015 2:47 pm      Reply with quote
I believe doing daily message will help to tighten that skin round the eyes. =)

5% products discount

Wed Mar 25, 2015 8:12 am      Reply with quote
I purchased the program but now i can't download it since the site is down unfortunately
akami
5% products discount

Tue Mar 31, 2015 12:52 pm      Reply with quote
Where do I download the exercises? Seems confusing. I only see the the 3rd edition ebook on lulu but I want the original basic exercises. Why is it so difficult to purchase, and seems that many people who paid didn't receive the link to download?
Immacolata
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Tue Mar 31, 2015 6:46 pm      Reply with quote
akami wrote:
Where do I download the exercises? Seems confusing. I only see the the 3rd edition ebook on lulu but I want the original basic exercises. Why is it so difficult to purchase, and seems that many people who paid didn't receive the link to download?

I would email Steve at Ageless. His email is sroyce65@yahoo.com.

10% products discount
free skin care

Mon Apr 06, 2015 7:55 pm      Reply with quote
I am super close to purchasing this ageless secret. After researching quite a bit this seems amazing. My one concern is ... I have read where some people had adverse results maybe by doing the exercise wrong or too much, resulting in weird wrinkles they otherwise didn't have. Has this happened to anyone here? And how quickly have you see results. I am looking to life my cheeks and fill out some hollows under them.

Thanks Ladies!!
Immacolata
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Tue Apr 07, 2015 10:10 am      Reply with quote
The program isn't called Ageless Secret - that is energized water or something like that. It's Ageless If You Dare.

15% products discount
free skin care

Tue Apr 14, 2015 2:18 pm      Reply with quote
Thank you immacolata x

Hi wrinklefree. Wrinkling can occur as part of the process of reshaping and smoothing out the face. The facial muscles are like sponges. When they get old they don't bounce back after they've been squeezed. Just like a sponge becomes misshapen. This lumpy muscle mass can tug the skin into wrinkles.

It's easily counterActed by teaching the
muscle to snap back into a firm even shape that pulls the skin flat and unblemished against it. People see the temporary process as a permanent change. It's not, it will revert to its unwrinkled state after a day or so.
Xx

15% products discount
free skin care

Tue Apr 14, 2015 6:09 pm      Reply with quote
Hi, me again Smile

Just to say also, it's nigh on impossible to do the Ageless facial exercises wrongly!

Even if you managed it you wouldn't do any harm, but all you need to do really is keep smiling Smile

LL

5% products discount

Wed Apr 15, 2015 9:43 am      Reply with quote
The ageless site is up and running. Smile

Sat Apr 18, 2015 5:56 pm      Reply with quote
Ageless Steve Royce wrote:
The ageless site is up and running. Smile

Hi Steve, I ordered the 10 Easy download package yesterday and have yet to get a confirmation email or any link for downloading. I see the email system on the website is down so I emailed you about the issue on the alternative email address. Can you get back to me as soon as you can. Thanks.
packratmack
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sat Apr 18, 2015 6:06 pm      Reply with quote
I ordered the hotspots download package today. Hopefully, I will be receiving the link soon. The mysterious contents of the hotspots program will finally be revealed to me.
packratmack
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sun Apr 19, 2015 8:24 pm      Reply with quote
I still have not received the link for the program I purchased. Please, Louise and Steve, I'm excited to get started. Oh well, guess I'll just have to wait.
System
Automatic Message
Sat Apr 27, 2024 9:13 am
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Skin Biology CP Ultimate Eye Cream (14.2 g / 0.5 oz) Lifeline ProPlus Night Recovery Moisture Complex (50 ml / 1.7 floz) Sundari Gotu Kola and Boswellia Eye Serum (15 ml / 0.5 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA Skin® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |